Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Master

To Ray... What I was saying was when we grow up we realise Santa , tooth fairy , Easter bunny are just lovely little traditions to excite little children and keep tradition alive. We also know as children that we were frightened of bogeymen and monsters. But some of us , even though we realise the Easter bunny and tooth fairy are fantasy , we seem to still be afraid of monsters and bogeymen !.
Now...
I'm NOT talking about Angels or any other universal beings because that is a completely different topic than childhood beliefs . ( But just for the record Angels are VERY real ... You want proof ?? Look at my user name LOL )...
Old 05-08-2023, 11:52 PM
Knower
Huh you make a good point there. Believe it or not I still fear the night time to time. Like I’m afraid some beastly creature might come out of the corner and kill me or something lol. Even though I stopped believing in Santa Claus and other silly stuff while ago, when it comes to fearful beliefs/traditions and legends I still cling on to them.

No doubt angels exist… I’ve had a few experiences in the past that confirmed my beliefs.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Master

I think it's true that sometimes we can all get a bit spooked during the night in the dark. Especially if we just watched a scary film LOL.
Old 09-08-2023, 08:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I think it's true that sometimes we can all get a bit spooked during the night in the dark. Especially if we just watched a scary film LOL.

Speaking of scary movies, i plan to watch one this week. It’s called “The Last Voyage of the Demeter”. It’s about dracula and a bunch of crew members being killed by him.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
Speaking of scary movies, i plan to watch one this week. It’s called “The Last Voyage of the Demeter”. It’s about dracula and a bunch of crew members being killed by him.
Sounds ( Eerrrmmmmmmm) ....lovely !!
Enjoy, but don't be posting after asking if scary movies can kill people LOL...
Old 13-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Knower
Hello Angel blue, so I saw the movie yesterday and some parts scared the **** out of me as it was very gruesome. I wasn’t able to sleep last night at all because the gruesome scenes were stuck inside my head. This is probably the last horror movie ill watch this year lollllll.

And yes I was terrified Dracula or some dark entity might pop out of the corner and kill me off LOL. But thankfully that didn’t happen :)))))
Old 15-08-2023, 05:15 AM
Master

Haha... Well you KNEW this would happen !!