Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-09-2014, 03:55 AM
Pathfinder
Exclamation dream of Cascadia Subduction Earthquake

I have prophetic natural disaster dreams.. my family has a long linage of Clairvoyants. I had a dream about the Cascadia Subduction Earthquake. subduction quakes are caused by one tectonic plate diving under another tectonic plate, the seismic waves are vertical and are up to and over 0.75 G's. I had the dream early AM on Sept 3, 2014. the quake is on a fault that is 600-900 miles long. when the fault ruptures and "Un-Zips" it will produce an initial earth quake of 9 to 9.6 that will last from 5 to 8 minutes. nearly all major bridges and all utilities will be destroyed or damaged from northern CA to beyond Vancouver BC, it can take months to reach a lot of trapped isolated rural people, there were several Tsunami's from aftershocks I got up to 80' waves in the dream. this will be the greatest disaster in the history of the United States. till the next time this plate moves.. about every 250 - 350 years.

the date I got for this quake was September 25, 2014 at 11:15 AM

there can be volcanic activity from Mt Baker, MT Rainier, Mt Hood, Mt Adams, Mt St Helens possibly some minor activity from Mt Shasta. may not have to worry about global warming again till the Volcanic Winter is over. the last ice age was caused by the eruption of Toba in Indonesia .

my last dream was about the Oso, Washington mud slide, I saw the mud slide and damage but missed on the location. .

I had a catastrophic accident 9 years ago resulting in the amputation of my hand and 16 hours of anesthesia, 4 surgeries and 5 weeks of hospitalization.. culminating in a Hellatious case of PTSD. I am only recently getting a grip on the PTSD. I used to have these dreams on a regular basis. I really hope I'm wrong on this.. some times I get the location wrong, I usually cant see very far in these dreams.. but having lived on this fault for 20 years I think it is the pacific north west. the only other option for this dream location would be the east coast from the La Palma Canary Island volcano Mega Tsunami.. which would be worse.. much worse.. minimum 90' Tsunami all along our east coast, some estimates are much higher like 300'. the real problem with this Tsunami is that it will be caused by a long running land slide. the wave will come in at 90' to 300' high but will be 3 miles long at that height..it could back up and become much much deeper. it wont just wash in and flow out, it will come in and drive itself in till all the water in the wave is inland then flow out. it might wash entirely over the state of Florida in some places. there are also potential long running land slides in Hawaii, there is evidence of coral packed into cracks in mountains in Australia at 1000' from ancient Hawaiian Tsunami's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4T8a1K5tw
Old 06-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Yaoughta

What you think about you often dream about and it seems like these dreams, or rather this one in particular manifested out of your concerns about something like that happening. It could also refer to physical changes for you personally as well as a number of other possibilities.

What have you been thinking about lately or dwelling on? Do you watch a lot of disaster movies or action movies? I suspect that this dream has more to do with you personally than an actual premonition of a pending disaster.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:35 AM
Deactivated Account

I dream of natural disasters all the time. I am a serial dreamer since as long as I can remember, and usually I associate those types of dreams when I am stressed or worried, or going through an uncomfortable change. That's just me tho, but usually those dreams are inner reflections, imo.

However, in your case, perhaps the injury you endured has a lot to do with these types of dreams, again with the inner reflection thing.
Old 27-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Yaoughta

I wanted to circle back around to this post since the dream date has passed and see if you had any additional dreams about it. There was some smaller earthquakes around Mammoth lakes, but geophysicists say that is normal.
Old 30-05-2016, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

WOW! These posts were in 2013 and 2014. Just in the last couple of weeks, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood and Mt. Rainier had earthquake activity going on, all 3 at once and then there was a 4.9 or so near the Cascadia fault line. FBI reporting anyone living on the east side of I-5 will be toast on the west coast.