Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Seeker

Symptoms of blockages relative with Monthly cycles

I have been having lots of symptoms of an awakening, tingling and itching head, back aches, vibrating coccyx, rushing wind or ringing in ears - emotions running entire gamut, increased libido, lump in my throat, headaches and disconnected feeling like an 80's workout headband around the entire top of my head, etc.

Until Monday. Got my monthly visitor that same day. I can still generate the same headaches and ears thing when thinking about my trigger (awesome guy I'm crushing on). But it is at a much less intense a response, kind of muted headache, and a less tight vice around my head. But all the rest have pretty much disappeared.

I have been having many symptoms, daily, with increasing intensity it seemed up until Monday. I have mentioned before that I kind of revel in the symptoms, especially the tingling in the center of my forehead, because it feels like an affirmation that I'm not going nuts and that this, whatever I am going through, is leading to something, I hope, amazing.

But then they are pretty much gone with Aunt Flo. Has anyone else noticed a relationship between hormones from monthly cycles and the beginnings of awakening symptoms?

TIA.
Old 26-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Ascender
The symptoms are because your overcharged. How intense they are depends on how big a difference there is between your normal level and the overcharged level. Since the first day is the strongest point energy wise in your cycle your natural level is getting closer to the overcharged level and hence less symptoms.
Old 26-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
The symptoms are because your overcharged. How intense they are depends on how big a difference there is between your normal level and the overcharged level. Since the first day is the strongest point energy wise in your cycle your natural level is getting closer to the overcharged level and hence less symptoms.

So this is normal?

I am becoming more and more pleased with this path and seeing the symptoms almost completely fade away had me a bit disappointed thinking I had done something wrong to slow down the process.

Thanks for your answer!