Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I consider the appearance of these number patterns as something extremely dangerous,and especially for a child.And by the way,it happens to a child i know very well,and it's not pleasant at all.

Anyway.As i said before,time will tell.

And i stand for what i said to the OP.I think he's dangerous for his family as well,due to his immature mindset.

You consider the appearance of these number patterns as something extremely dangerous because you are unaware and don't have an understanding of it. Like the majority of people that are used to any particular normal, anything outside that scope which they can't, won't, don't want to try and understand, they ridicule, belittle and give a list of other adjectives as long as my arm. So can feel more secure and superior because of their lack of understanding. Does that make sense to you?
I know this because I've been at the end of that pointy stick.
I'm not trying to change your opinion, just to make you more aware of the situation so you have a better understanding, rather than be one "that are used to any particular normal, anything outside that scope which they can't, won't, don't want to try and understand, they ridicule, belittle and give a list of other adjectives as long as my arm. So can feel more secure and superior because of their lack of understanding".

Peace and love brother

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I am amazed. My youngest son 12 yrs old, has been seeing synchronicities too.

He asked me, "what's with seeing all the different sequences of numbers I keep seeing?" I put it to him and said, "firstly, it is a sign that you are waking up." Secondly, "your guides are communicating to you".

Ha, I have an apprentice.

I really enjoyed your post. I hope you have more to share on the subject.

Has your son 'seen' other things?

I started seeing number patterns when I was 5-6 years old.......
maybe sooner, but I can not remember.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
You have your opinion, it is your right. That doesn't mean it's correct.
Secondly, you have no idea about my son. He is more mature than my 16-year-old son and has an interest in things others his age couldn't care less about. My son meditates, has a thirst for knowledge like myself.
What you got to realise and try to understand is that things happen for a reason. If it wasn't meant to be, it wouldn't have happened, but it did. Also, we are at a time of the "Great awakening" more and more people are waking from their "coma" in which we are born into this life. Regardless of age, gender and ethnicity.

BTW, did you notice the time in which you posted this message? I saw it on the posted msg clock, 4:44, do you want to know what that means? I'll tell you anyway.

ANGEL NUMBER 444 Number 4 resonates with the vibrations of the Archangels, practicality and responsibility, productivity, illumination and initiation, building solid foundations, stability and ability, honesty and inner-wisdom, determination and endurance, hard work and progress. Angel Number 444 asks that you pay attention to your intuition and inner-wisdom as your connection with your angels and the angelic realm is very strong at this time. Angel Number 444 is a message that the angels and Archangels are with you, encouraging and guiding you. They know and understand that you have been toiling diligently towards your goals, and encourage you to continue on your current path to achieve the success and results you desire. Angel Number 444 is a message that you have nothing to fear in regards to your life, work and Divine life purpose.

The message is meant for the one that sees it.
I wish for us to find some common ground sometime soon. Too much energy wasted on bickering at one another. Learn to respect each other, and to know that it is alright to be where you are right now in your life. We all have the ability to change our trajectory our life travels. Start by accepting who and what you are. Start to love yourself and you'll begin to raise your vibration. Who knows you may wake something up that has been waiting for you to use the correct key to unlock.

Peace and love brother
Congrats.And i was wondering what it means.
Seriously now?
(Propably you didn't use the search button).

And i'm aware of this 'thirst' for knowledge and advancement.It's the same parasite,who'll destroy you.I had a discussion about it with the member 'thatman' at his thread 'i'm very sick'.
Old 30-08-2020, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I really enjoyed your post. I hope you have more to share on the subject.

Has your son 'seen' other things?

I started seeing number patterns when I was 5-6 years old.......
maybe sooner, but I can not remember.

That you will BigJohn and not yet. But I am sure he will let me know. I've told him it is his journey and that I'm here for his support and anything he doesn't understand, explained. He has been meditating for more than a year now. Very interesting times for both of us.

Side note; my awakening was a long-drawn-out process. Didn't fully awaken until several years ago. I would say I was born with my clairsentience as my awakening continued my other two abilities came to the surface. Clairvoyance & claircognizance.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 30-08-2020, 09:35 PM
Administrator
I Put a disclaimer on here saying people have different views and Experiences

to respect that and not to be rude.

if i have to do it again i will close the thread

Namaste
Old 30-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

I am just closing this thread temporary for a cool down. I will open it back up later tonight.

Just a friendly reminder, if you don't agree with someone's views, opinions, or the subject title alone, sometimes its best to ignore the thread and move on to another. We also have a ignore feature, fwiw

Forum's respect rule. Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly!
Kindest
Cloves
Old 01-09-2020, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
I guess time will tell.I observe the pattern for a long time now.Some people denny to see it as it is,even if their lifes are completely destroyed.
I'm afraid that sooner or later,we'll see a thread with a tittle ''i'm hearing voices'' or ''please help me''.Of course this is something i don't want to happen,and i truly want to be proved wrong.

Let's see then.

Also the gentle and nice people,won't be there to offer their help.Everyone wants to play the role of the nice guy,and when things get really tough,they dissappear.

Regardless of the fact we may not see eye to eye, I will be here for you brother.

lomax, stop whispering in my ear, you'll make me think I hearing voices.

Old 01-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Regardless of the fact we may not see eye to eye, I will be here for you brother.

lomax, stop whispering in my ear, you'll make me think I hearing voices.
You should clean your earwax then.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
You should clean your earwax then.
I'll be putting earplugs, earmuffs and a helmet on now.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Put a disclaimer on here saying people have different views and Experiences

to respect that and not to be rude.

if i have to do it again i will close the thread

Namaste
Why you left fairy Crystal's post?For me it's insulting to be judged as negative from people like her.You erased mine.Why not her's?