Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well it's speculation and common sense I suppose. If angels aren't more wise, powerful, and spiritual than humans then they are just a mere race of beings rivaling us. But the word angel itself means ''messenger'', so that indicates they are greater beings serving a higher purpose than humans and holding more wisdom. I don't think they are called messengers without a reason.

I have had my share of experiences with what many might call angels, my sense was that I created the essence to be what my mind decided it was and needed. To this day now when I look back at myself walking through that, I realize much of it was my own creation making the "presence" of something be something. Yet now looking in with the clarity and awareness I hold in me, if I was more present without my mind involved at that time, I would have simply stayed present with it and witnessed myself moving through a process and the awareness of something beyond human concept.

My sense was of something moving through me and outside of me. So perhaps there are still pieces of the whole moving as a spirit/essence supporting others here on earth. And perhaps the essence becomes exactly as we need and create it to be. I sense through my own experience this to be so.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
People have some knowing.
So I would disagree with that statement. I don't know you, you don't know me, but I now know something about you showing in your response.

Why do you need proof? Why cant you be ok with what is shared and imagine the post as something new for you to relate to without knowing? Be an open mind instead of a mind needing facts to prove things. And instead of being an ole fuddy duddy (at twenty something) going on about what goes on )...

Or I could be lying in that post and what do you know then?
Or there could be a misunderstanding as I was reffering to Slayeroflight but I didn't quote that. Now I'm in the middle of your discussion.
I don't need proof. I know. But nevermind that.
We're speaking theories but things are different in practice.
We're on earth now and using science as a tool for making our life in 3D better, or hoping to do so. Lets say, like western medicine that is trying to help our physical bodies.
Why not try to transform spiritual experiences into something as real as material? How about Tesla and electricity. The evolution of consciousness.
Sure, everything is in our mind and mind is stronger than body, until your tooth hurts. Nobody likes to die.
Or lets all of us go offline forever and be happy without technology.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Or I could be lying in that post and what do you know then?

That your a trickster in disguise? (I don't like calling people liars ) hehehe
Quote:
Or there could be a misunderstanding as I was reffering to Slayeroflight but I didn't quote that. Now I'm in the middle of your discussion.
I don't need proof. I know. But nevermind that.
We're speaking theories but things are different in practice.
We're on earth now and using science as a tool for making our life in 3D better, or hoping to do so. Lets say, like western medicine that is trying to help our physical bodies.
Why not try to transform spiritual experiences into something as real as material? How about Tesla and electricity. The evolution of consciousness.
Sure, everything is in our mind and mind is stronger than body, until your tooth hurts. Nobody likes to die.
Or lets all of us go offline forever and be happy without technology.

Nobody likes to die? (some do and want too, but do they really is the question? ) I like how you finished up with this statement because ultimately when your in the realization of death itself, all the other stuff in you head looks pretty silly. Well that is exactly how it was for me..

I aint going offline forever, well not while I can be online.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
That your a trickster in disguise? (I don't like calling people liars ) hehehe

Nobody likes to die? (some do and want too, but do they really is the question? ) I like how you finished up with this statement because ultimately when your in the realization of death itself, all the other stuff in you head looks pretty silly. Well that is exactly how it was for me..

I aint going offline forever, well not while I can be online.

I didn't mean suicide or easy natural death. I meant to die in pain. It's evolutionary we want to survive and we fear such situations unless we have some pathology.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator
I struggled with life for a time and woke one morning saying, you can't leave until the show is over. This says to me that we are part of some sort of play, taking on a role, a challenge, a particular life to learn something from. Some of those lives are pleasant and others are quite traumatic. But all circumstances and events are agreed upon before entering the play.

I watched a show once about a child who was deathly allergic to peanuts. He ate a bag of trail mix not realizing there was peanut cross contamination. He had a severe allergic reaction. They had an epi-pen in the house but could not locate it so the mother frantically drove the boy to the hospital. On the way she said at one point he started talking and said, "I don't want to do this anymore. I want to live." The mother reassured the son that all was going to be Ok but right after saying that he gasped his last breath and died.

Of course everything I say is merely conjecture but if it is true that at the point of death we are met by loved ones it says to me that this boy may have been talking to someone other than his mother and they were telling them they no longer want to stick to the plan to die but it was part of the plan they agreed to in order to give the mother an opportunity to experience the loss of a child. She went on to champion the nut allergy awareness or something that may not have happened had that child/soul not chosen to die the way they did. So though the children who come and die early may not be 'angels' they could be souls who take on a specific short life to offer others a chance to experience a challenge.

The same can be said for doctors or cops. If there were no illness or crime then how would those souls learn how to be good doctors and cops. So in the end is it that the ones who have difficult lives full of intense challenge are less worthy than the rest or is it that they are the stronger ones who have decided to take on the daunting task of a challenging life? Maybe life is pointless but from my viewpoint we exist for a reason or we wouldn't exist at all. Everything that exists has purpose and as such all events and circumstances in our lives have purpose. Maybe it is all wishful thinking or maybe it isn't for us to truly know the point or we lose the impact that being human has to offer.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
I didn't mean suicide or easy natural death. I meant to die in pain. It's evolutionary we want to survive and we fear such situations unless we have some pathology.

It can be yes I understand. Suffering fear and survival instinct's depending on circumstances.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I struggled with life for a time and woke one morning saying, you can't leave until the show is over. This says to me that we are part of some sort of play, taking on a role, a challenge, a particular life to learn something from. Some of those lives are pleasant and others are quite traumatic. But all circumstances and events are agreed upon before entering the play.

I don't know about agreed upon, but certainly where we land in the mix of life already in process leads to a set of circumstances that as humans we know we can adapt and change where we can, accept and live as things are without change, where we cannot or cant see we can. (even that gets complex) Change is an open book of course, because ultimately depending upon one's "whole" inclusive picture of circumstances we cannot know the outcome of change for situations more complete. We can only work with what we have, where we are and see through process our own potential in this light. I don't know about agreed upon before we enter. It may not be about agreeing, it may just be that the birthing and point of entry has already decided for us what is and will be affected in us for this life. We arrive to an already set of circumstances that reflects to us life. So as babies we do relate and reflect our sense of self through that first foundation. Of course life reflects many things ongoing for opening to deeper awareness as one. I have no idea of anything beyond this life, not for certain. I have glimpse's in part and I could put together a picture in this moment, but like life it changes too, because I know that life is change. Life is balance at the deeper level. We are part of life and nature, so we like all life become part of the process of cycles and change, like nature shows us. It could well be that it isn't about learning to gain for somewhere else, it may well be learning to survive and deal with circumstance for the natural drive we all have within to continue life, a seed within all of us because we are life. Circumstances can change. We can change. And often that will come back to survival. Most people want to live. Want to continue their life. Look at someone who doesn't go into the reasons of life and just lives it. They get on with it and just manage what arises as best they can. In some ways these people are more accepting of life and death because they don't need anything to base their life on, they accept their life and get on with it as it is. "it is what it is for them"..

Quote:
I watched a show once about a child who was deathly allergic to peanuts. He ate a bag of trail mix not realizing there was peanut cross contamination. He had a severe allergic reaction. They had an epi-pen in the house but could not locate it so the mother frantically drove the boy to the hospital. On the way she said at one point he started talking and said, "I don't want to do this anymore. I want to live." The mother reassured the son that all was going to be Ok but right after saying that he gasped his last breath and died.

Quote:
Of course everything I say is merely conjecture but if it is true that at the point of death we are met by loved ones it says to me that this boy may have been talking to someone other than his mother and they were telling them they no longer want to stick to the plan to die but it was part of the plan they agreed to in order to give the mother an opportunity to experience the loss of a child. She went on to champion the nut allergy awareness or something that may not have happened had that child/soul not chosen to die the way they did. So though the children who come and die early may not be 'angels' they could be souls who take on a specific short life to offer others a chance to experience a challenge.

We are each a piece of the whole, so many reasons coming into the smaller and greater picture of life become the reasons. As humans, I believe we can sense and know our death time, and our humanness wants to live, it is the battle between death and survival we as humans have. So in fact another view of this, might be that the child knew his death was imminent but his humanness didn't want to die. He may have remembered his own cycle of life and death previously and in that moment of his statement, created a new point of change for his new life. He may have been tired of his ongoing battle with life and death in that life because of his allergies. He was aware of himself and his vulnerabilities in life and death. He was also affected by humans who modelled that too in this affects and theirs. Two aspects of life naturally within us as part of "knowing life and death" as life. The child in this view can be seen as a vessel of the whole aspect of life in positive light. When children die, we tend to rally deeper for greater change. It too seems part of the greater survival instinct. When people are old and die, we are more accepting. Younger people, suffering in death and children affect us deeper, so we as humans tend to look more directly at life for change in this way. Again we rally and open more support, more ways to support life. So our unique "piece" of the whole could decide our fate where we land in this view one might say. What is the whole seeking in the balance that life shows us is a part of life, our piece of the whole in balance? So in some ways we become a vessel of the whole balance, depending upon where and what we are affected by and subjected too and what the "role" is from all that supporting the whole in the many ways humans show they can exist.
Quote:
The same can be said for doctors or cops. If there were no illness or crime then how would those souls learn how to be good doctors and cops. So in the end is it that the ones who have difficult lives full of intense challenge are less worthy than the rest or is it that they are the stronger ones who have decided to take on the daunting task of a challenging life? Maybe life is pointless but from my viewpoint we exist for a reason or we wouldn't exist at all. Everything that exists has purpose and as such all events and circumstances in our lives have purpose. Maybe it is all wishful thinking or maybe it isn't for us to truly know the point or we lose the impact that being human has to offer.

The outfit we apply to our human nature doesn't stop the process of what is moving through the whole of life affecting each of us and all of us as one. All life is moving and changing and in the process of life ending and the continuation of life. So in between all that we choose roles to support both. Some survive and care more obvious where we see, some survive and care less obvious, but if they are alive, they care for something related to life. Even if just for themselves. As I see it the purpose of life, is life itself. There is knowing within the whole and their is mystery within the whole, but then knowing humans and their capabilities, potential and ways of why we are like we are, the mystery is not really a mystery in those reasons. But the mystery of life in other ways still exists even in our knowing and seeing more directly reasons.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Guide
Wonderful responses.
NF, you're too sweet :P
-

I have a new thread with a new question for everyone that said they know their heart space.