Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Guide

Dear Hassia Yai,

Lately I've been exploring perceptions with my third eye and just last night tried some mental projection, possibly soul projection. I need to learn about helping my Shen, or Spirit, to return to its full presence in my eyes (The whites of my eyes tend to stay gray for some time and I feel less present), which may be connected to the soul fully returning to the body, when I come back. Doing this well I will be able to explore safely and be comfortable in myself afterwards.

Thanks for your previous input on astral travel; It is now coming full circle for me and I've learned to explore without pressuring myself.

As always, input from all is welcome.

Justin

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 20-03-2014 at 04:30 PM.
Old 21-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Community,

How can parents, family, educational facilitators, and adult friends foster children's development and ability to live well in this world, without forcing anything on them? Without forcing them to do anything, think anything, feel anything, accept anything, aspire to anything, and so on. How can we totally encourage their freedom, individuality, and spirit while also helping them?

I'd like to hear everyone's feelings on this, as well as yours, Hassia Yai.

Justin
That's a tough one Justin. I think from my personal perspective as a child growing up I could have gained far more from communication. I grew up thinking adults were far superior to me, my babble was ignored or frowned upon so consequently I felt inferior and fearful, as trying to make sense of the world within and around me was never fully explained. So good communication skills between adult and child I feel is of most value. Children are naturally inquisitive, if they feel confident enough to ask the questions without ridicule I'm sure it would go a long way in helping them to discover their passion for life.
Old 27-03-2014, 06:39 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Justin,

If I could pick two perfect parents for my next life I would choose people quite simply who don't try and live through their kids. Trying to teach anyone else anything you don't know or incorporate into your own life is confusing for children, I suppose it's a balance of letting the child move forward with their own experience and then letting him or her come back to the parents for advice allowing the child's mind to grow. One question I've wondered for a while is, when is the right age or time to let a child's opinion count towards a discussion?
Old 27-03-2014, 06:49 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Sparrow I have not posted on here in ages but I've come seeking some of your wisdom as your teachings have not left my mind.

I have become interested in Buddhism of late, I now feel confused as to what to believe. See like all people I want to live my life and can't see myself becoming enlightened in this life so I feel that I want to have fun and enjoy myself, I am even thinking about starting skydiving which may lead to an early exit (and wasted opportunity to evolve). I am confused as enlightened beings such as the Buddha taught that when you see everything as is you see yourself as "not self", that is your body and mind are seen as a series of movement, vibrations, atoms and such. Buddhism does not seem to leave much room for the soul, it is taught that until you reach this liberation your consciousness is what keeps carrying forward.

It is viewed as a tremendous opportunity to evolve being born as a human and I am scared of wasting this opportunity and continuing in "Samsara" until I get it right. I know this is not what you believe as I have asked you a similar question before and you have said that you can choose whatever you want, at the same time though I have had a very seemingly accurate past life reading done that seems to sum up where I am now quite well.

Is there some force that keeps us coming back to earth, why do spirits choose such a painful existence?

I apologize if this question has been answered by you before, I do feel I need to ask again though, right now I can't judge from my own experience so all I can do is seek advice from others.
Old 16-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Guide

Love

Dear Sparrow,

Why do I have such a difficult time meeting people to have loving relationships with? Meeting people with a mutual interest happens only once in several years so far, and that only began when I was 21 years old. Most of the time if I do pursue someone they don't call me back or answer messages, or casually say something to avoid me. I don't know why, I'm nice and caring, loving. If they don't want to be with me it would be good to just say they appreciate my feelings, but aren't interested.

I'm only interested in open relationships, which narrows it down further. As of now I make several loving friendships with girls in my life, but our goals in life are different. I don't want to marry or have kids, and I need to have and not take away anyone's freedom to love and be with whomever they want.

I think there is some other piece missing that I don't understand though. I asked my Spirit during a therapy session with my counsellor. My Spirit said "You need to breathe." I took this to mean I must express myself more authentically. It's easier for me in text where I can gather my thoughts; online I have some loving friends in China.

However, I do express myself well enough. I've been surrounding myself with more friends who match my current state of being and interests. I feel like there's something else I don't understand.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Knower

Hi Justin, I've also had problems with finding mutual love interests. With me I think it's because of my beliefs and being afraid to really connect with people. So I think I have been "blocking" myself. I don't know if that's the case with you, I just thought I would mention it as a possible option. :)

Look forward to reading Sparrow's answer (and anyone else's). :)
Old 29-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

Why do I have such a difficult time meeting people to have loving relationships with? Meeting people with a mutual interest happens only once in several years so far, and that only began when I was 21 years old. Most of the time if I do pursue someone they don't call me back or answer messages, or casually say something to avoid me. I don't know why, I'm nice and caring, loving. If they don't want to be with me it would be good to just say they appreciate my feelings, but aren't interested.

I'm only interested in open relationships, which narrows it down further. As of now I make several loving friendships with girls in my life, but our goals in life are different. I don't want to marry or have kids, and I need to have and not take away anyone's freedom to love and be with whomever they want.

I think there is some other piece missing that I don't understand though. I asked my Spirit during a therapy session with my counsellor. My Spirit said "You need to breathe." I took this to mean I must express myself more authentically. It's easier for me in text where I can gather my thoughts; online I have some loving friends in China.

However, I do express myself well enough. I've been surrounding myself with more friends who match my current state of being and interests. I feel like there's something else I don't understand.

I understand your concern. What you must be willing to do is not change who you desire to be, but provide others the opportunity to see and love all that which you are. Friendships are the best way to seed relationships into more progressive romantic possibilities. Broaden your own acceptance of what you look for within others, and learn to identify other characteristics that they possess which serve to compliment your joy of life, not simply mimic your own personal desires and interests. The interests of others may actually inspire you into new unthought-of directions and fulfil parts of you that you have not as yet considered.

As you may know, it is a genetic instinct for a women to want to have children and settle down to raise a family, fulfilling a sense of nurture and purpose. If this is not in alignment with your own long term desires it may be difficult for you to find an alternative match, but not impossible. Your path then should follow one which would cause you to meet those who seek the same freedoms and values that you seek. Who are not compelled with their innate drive to reproduce, but who attract to more individual motivations akin to your own. I understand there are many opportunities to converse and meet likeminded individuals in this way through various internet routes, as well as local social groups or meeting places. The best way will always be to ‘get out there’ and explore different routes of interaction within settings where the kind of individual you seek will be drawn as you yourself were. Think as one who you would seek to attract would think and consider where they themselves would go to meet someone as yourself. Think yourself out of your current box of thought.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hello Sparrow I have not posted on here in ages but I've come seeking some of your wisdom as your teachings have not left my mind.

I have become interested in Buddhism of late, I now feel confused as to what to believe. See like all people I want to live my life and can't see myself becoming enlightened in this life so I feel that I want to have fun and enjoy myself, I am even thinking about starting skydiving which may lead to an early exit (and wasted opportunity to evolve). I am confused as enlightened beings such as the Buddha taught that when you see everything as is you see yourself as "not self", that is your body and mind are seen as a series of movement, vibrations, atoms and such. Buddhism does not seem to leave much room for the soul, it is taught that until you reach this liberation your consciousness is what keeps carrying forward.

It is viewed as a tremendous opportunity to evolve being born as a human and I am scared of wasting this opportunity and continuing in "Samsara" until I get it right. I know this is not what you believe as I have asked you a similar question before and you have said that you can choose whatever you want, at the same time though I have had a very seemingly accurate past life reading done that seems to sum up where I am now quite well.

Is there some force that keeps us coming back to earth, why do spirits choose such a painful existence?

I apologize if this question has been answered by you before, I do feel I need to ask again though, right now I can't judge from my own experience so all I can do is seek advice from others.

To begin with my friend, be wise not to presume what one individual in good will labels a past life memory to belong to you personally. Humanities past life regression or ‘readings’ , as I observe it, is extremely primitive in its practice and application in that it only scratches the surface of its true understanding. When you are accessing these types of memories my dear friend, in this particular way, what you are actually doing is artificially manufacturing stimuli within different vibrations and associations that you have. What this means within its clumsy probing procedure is that you are being led to retrieve memory associations you have from your ancestors within your genetic cellular memory, but also from those of your own soul group and soul association who are surrounding you at the sitting. Like many human beings you attempt to own these images and experiences as your own and adopt them as belonging to you. Or as the reader interprets, they feel they belong to you, when in fact it is just a form of communication taking place from energy and consciousness emanations. Just as you adopt your thoughts as belonging to you, when in fact they do not actually originate from you at all. I hope you understand this.

What else you must come to understand is that not all beings are upon the Earth for the same reason, same value system or same perception of what advancement, growth or enlightenment is. All are from different soul groups who have evolved within the spirit world from different thought processes and value systems. Do not presume Buddha and his way of life to be by default what is right or suitable for you, for this would be naïve in your own understanding and celebration of who and what you are as an individual entity. It is for you to understand that many beings who you revere from history would in fact take a different path if they were alive in your present time period today. This is because the perceptions of value available to them in their own time period was much different to what is perceivable, or practicable today. It is also to do with the current state of the world and many other factors which they observe from above which have changed their perspective somewhat since their life term on Earth. Some you would seem as peacekeepers and holy men would in fact take up arms to protect forests, plants and other animals from the abuse of human acts taking place in this present time period. You would not perhaps deem this as being enlightened, but in their own words, they would deem it justifiable and an important responsibility in safeguarding the future of the planet within the greater picture.

It is a misconception human beings have that they must lay captive within a cyclical prison of reincarnation in order to ‘get it right’ and achieve some egotistical notion of hierarchical Self-value. This notion is very frowned upon by many within the spirit world who observe the implications of this mentality as damaging to the growth of individual character and life experience. This fear based mentality has no basis in truth as many discover when they choose never to have a physical existence again, yet advance beyond anything known in your current universe.

If, in your pursuit of Self discovery and expression of what you represent you aspire to involve in skydiving or such like, hesitate not for a moment to explore this avenue of joy and fulfilment. There are billions of being within the spirit world who would revere you for doing this in your physical form. Not simply because they recognise the exhilaration it creates within you, but the activity itself is a very statement of your perception for your value of life.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Guide

Yes. I see what you're saying. And yet, I don't know what my current box of thought is...I feel like it is something else, that neither you or I touched on so far. I still feel like I'm unaware of something important about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I understand your concern. What you must be willing to do is not change who you desire to be, but provide others the opportunity to see and love all that which you are. Friendships are the best way to seed relationships into more progressive romantic possibilities. Broaden your own acceptance of what you look for within others, and learn to identify other characteristics that they possess which serve to compliment your joy of life, not simply mimic your own personal desires and interests. The interests of others may actually inspire you into new unthought-of directions and fulfil parts of you that you have not as yet considered.

As you may know, it is a genetic instinct for a women to want to have children and settle down to raise a family, fulfilling a sense of nurture and purpose. If this is not in alignment with your own long term desires it may be difficult for you to find an alternative match, but not impossible. Your path then should follow one which would cause you to meet those who seek the same freedoms and values that you seek. Who are not compelled with their innate drive to reproduce, but who attract to more individual motivations akin to your own. I understand there are many opportunities to converse and meet likeminded individuals in this way through various internet routes, as well as local social groups or meeting places. The best way will always be to ‘get out there’ and explore different routes of interaction within settings where the kind of individual you seek will be drawn as you yourself were. Think as one who you would seek to attract would think and consider where they themselves would go to meet someone as yourself. Think yourself out of your current box of thought.

-Sparrow
Old 02-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Yes. I see what you're saying. And yet, I don't know what my current box of thought is...I feel like it is something else, that neither you or I touched on so far. I still feel like I'm unaware of something important about this...

I have a vague image of what is missing. It's like my finger pointing and sending out multicolored light to the night sky, the cosmos, or sometimes the head or brain of my energy body similarly. Looks kind of like the head of a gellyfish.