Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hi Dream Angel, Hi Tiss

Thanks for kind words. Bless you!

I am so happy to see this thread back on track and I would like to contribute more right away but I may be absent for a short period. One of my avian family members is very sick and dying and all attention is on that right now, trying to assist in every way possible and be there for him. I'm in good spirits considering but a bit sleep deprived and worn out. But the thing is, it's not about me. It's about assisting in his transition as best as I know how - or as guided by heart and inner wisdom.

Love and light,
Cal
With the utmost love and condolence for your challenging circumstance, may the golden light of the great spirit illuminate the path for your avian companion.

To assist in a smooth transition it will be easier for the individual not to have direct physical contact with another present, since the holding of the hand for example will actually anchor and ground their soul to their body. This can be a difficult thing for those in grief to understand, and even for the one who is ascending home.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Master
Amethyst,

I am happy my words resonate a cord with you. I am pleased to be able to attract you closer to this aspiration for nature.

I hesitate to describe what to expect to see as a faerie because once I have relayed such words and descriptions, people will develop predetermined parameters and expectations prior to meeting the faerie. This is unwise and unwarranted perceptual manipulation, and one should always use a blank canvas when allowing them to present themselves in their true form. If you have preconceived ideas you will only see what you wish to see because you are looking for something in particular.

For artistic purposes to connect with this kingdom, you may try to imagine them as shards of iridescent glass or crystal to the human eye.

-Sparrow

Old 29-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hi to Sparrow and everybody else posting in this thread, I have a question for Sparrow and anyone else who wants to reply.

A few years ago I was going to meditation classes and the teacher taught us what they thought was the origin of man, she called it the 7 root races.

A short summary:
The first race, the green root race came in ships and bred with humans, this eventually changed to blue which according to these teachings were the second root race. They then changed to who we see as black people today.

Then came red, then yellow the 5th was white which were the descendants of the yellow and blue races, which according to this is us. And the next race will be bronze or tan with dome shaped heads? Indigo children is another name that they are given. Every 26000 years these new races come through, which I suppose would put 2012 and the end of that cycle?

I dont know how true this is, it could be complete baloney...but there certainly has to be more than us simply evolving from the sea
An interesting meal for thought, is it not?.

Let me ask you, what do you feel is true?

-Sparrow

Old 30-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Pathfinder

Well I met this guy quite a few years ago now,who told me we came from Mars and changed our dna structure to come here which is why the indigenous species are more attuned to their natural surrounding and we have a much greater need for the use of concrete and metals, it certainly resonated with me at the time.

In my country we have Aboriginal people still living here in some places keeping the culture strong which is very good to see, but white people always say we did them a favour by coming here and introducing the modern world, I think that nomatter how long Aboriginals were left to live in Australia would they have built the civilisations that we see today because they simply didnt see the need for it, nature provided them everything they needed and they were no doubt quite happy before we got here. So I do believe that white people may not be originally from here and maybe we did deplete all our resources on Mars and come here, but that story still does not match up with this root race theory.

We just dont seem to have a natural instict to live in harmony with the earth, replacing something after we take it and not hunting species of animals until they are extinct if we are animals it should not be this way.
Old 30-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Cal

Quote:
With the utmost love and condolence for your challenging circumstance, may the golden light of the great spirit illuminate the path for your avian companion.

To assist in a smooth transition it will be easier for the individual not to have direct physical contact with another present, since the holding of the hand for example will actually anchor and ground their soul to their body. This can be a difficult thing for those in grief to understand, and even for the one who is ascending home.

-Sparrow

Thanks so much dear friend. As always I appreciate reading your kind words and feeling the pleasent waves from your presence in your messages. Also, thanks for the additional insight on assisting in a smooth transition. Very helpful information.

Warm Blessings,
Cal
Old 30-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Cal

Quote:
Hi Cal

Hope you manage to get some sleep, bless your heart.

I imagine your presence alone – even without words – giving much comfort to those around you.

Love and light to you and yours.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Blessings Amethyst,

I did get some better sleep over the last couple of nights. It's been a bit of challenging go at acceptance lately. In the end life is good and such a wonderful thing. I am fortunate to have so many wonderful loving beings to share my life with.

Love and happiness,
Cal
Old 30-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Well I met this guy quite a few years ago now,who told me we came from Mars and changed our dna structure to come here which is why the indigenous species are more attuned to their natural surrounding and we have a much greater need for the use of concrete and metals, it certainly resonated with me at the time.

In my country we have Aboriginal people still living here in some places keeping the culture strong which is very good to see, but white people always say we did them a favour by coming here and introducing the modern world, I think that nomatter how long Aboriginals were left to live in Australia would they have built the civilisations that we see today because they simply didnt see the need for it, nature provided them everything they needed and they were no doubt quite happy before we got here. So I do believe that white people may not be originally from here and maybe we did deplete all our resources on Mars and come here, but that story still does not match up with this root race theory.

We just dont seem to have a natural instict to live in harmony with the earth, replacing something after we take it and not hunting species of animals until they are extinct if we are animals it should not be this way.
Mars my friend is grossly inhospitable for just about every life form, and has been so for a very long time. Its atmospheric storms and winds would obliterate life very quickly.
This region of space, this solar system has long been inhabited and explored by extraterrestrials. In fact remnants of their presence, that is, physical proof, lays scattered throughout the solar system. From abandoned technology to moon sized space stations, all within this vicinity.

The aboriginal people, in terms of genetics, are among one of the oldest tribe species of man, and much to their ancestral stories stand true. Those peoples of Africa and India are also key holders of original DNA. Their culture has not changed much in comparison to others for they have retained this ancient kinship and connection with Earth as it once was. So too for Native Americans.

The different colourization of man has to do with millions of years of evolution of specific environmental, genetic and interbreeding factors. There has been some genetic interference from external races, but evolution has taken its own course. Researchers have not yet caught on to how long human beings have actually been present upon the Earth, for they rely on current day archaeological finds to fuel their hypothesis.

I empathise with your view of the lack of harmony within human behaviour. It is apparent, as it should be, that this is why many other animals have been worshipped and deemed sacred in the eyes of man, for they exhibit a grace and quality unbeknown to them.

-Sparrow

Old 05-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Cal

Hi Sparrow,

I hope you are having a wonderful day when you find this message.

I have two unrelated a questions for you, and as always, I truly appreciate any insights you can offer.

First, in your understanding of spirit world does that include other dimensions like 7th or 9th or are they something completely different?

Second, what does it mean when ones spirit guides keep changing? I haven't quite developed the ability to have lengthy detailed conversations with my guides but on several occasions over the past few months I keep getting different names when I ask who is guiding me today. When I ask why I am told that I am an experiment. I can't figure it out and it kind of leaves me feeling like an unwanted orphan child, especially at a time when I'm feeling such drastic swings.

Many Thanks and blessings,
Cal
Old 05-08-2011, 02:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
First, in your understanding of spirit world does that include other dimensions like 7th or 9th or are they something completely different?
Oh Cal, I was about to ask the same, so let me join you with your question.

I would like Sparrow goes deeper with that matter of dimensions, 3th, 5th, 9th. For example how could we characterize beings depending on the dimension they belong. I mention it because I knew about 3th dimensional Pleiadians and their similitude with humans, and other belonging to the 9th dimension.

Hopefully Sparrow will be able to give us his view on it.

Thanks in advance,
TISS
Old 05-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Oh Cal, I was about to ask the same, so let me join you with your question.

I would like Sparrow goes deeper with that matter of dimensions, 3th, 5th, 9th. For example how could we characterize beings depending on the dimension they belong. I mention it because I knew about 3th dimensional Pleiadians and their similitude with humans, and other belonging to the 9th dimension.

Hopefully Sparrow will be able to give us his view on it.

Thanks in advance,
TISS

Hey yeah, well while we're all adding ideas, I might do the same.

How many dimensions/densities are there? What's the difference between dimensions and densities? Some people say there are 7, others 9, and still others 13. And then others say there are sub-densities/dimensions within each dimension and sub-sub dimensions etc, to infinity and beyond. So many inconsistencies. Now I understand you're not a fan of compartmentalising these things as it gives the impression of inferiority/superiority, but for the sake of clarification.

And what would one find in 1st/2nd density? Does it belong to the animal/plant kingdom as some say it does, or does it encompass the really 'dark' spheres?

And how many densities encompass this physical universe? And say a 5th density being revealed itself to our 3rd density conciousness, would they appear to us as light beings because of the different molecular vibrations?

Okay I think I'll stop with the questions there.

Thanks, as always.