Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

Such a wide variety of topics you cover, in reply to the many various questions asked of you. The depth of insights, the knowledge and the wisdom you share are most sincerely and deeply appreciated. Even on the rare occasions where there is a need to say something that one might not want to hear, or expect to hear, you always say it lovingly and with compassion and understanding.

At times the replies are a little overwhelming, due to the nature of the questions and the reply needed, but I always enjoy reading them. And it is always a good idea to re- read them more than one time, in case there was something one missed in the first reading. At times, I even go way back to the beginning of your thread and there is always something new that catches my attention.

I do like your signature, it seems to say it all ~

THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

I stopped by earlier this evening to read and I felt the strangest sensation, I have never experienced anything like it. Difficult to describe, but as I was reading the ongoing conversation, there was a feeling of lightness of being, like the mind was swirling feeling almost dizzy with energy swirling round and round. Do you think it is possible that I was " tuning in " to your energy ?

with love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx
Good of you to swoop in for a word or two Angel of dreams.
It is good to see you just being you and allowing your words to brush across the page like a paintbrush. No more over-analysing what you have written. Hurrah!

The topics are as wide and diverse as the people who initiate them. It is good we have such great minds and keen souls who ponder such interesting questions, and who are beginning to recognise the pieces of the puzzle which reveal the canvas of life.

Yes I would suggest for example you gently hold in heart a singular statement or sentence, and with eyes closed allow it to resonate and illuminate all other connotations and associations of truth. Find the connection with all else that you know to be true, weave wisdom and awareness where questions form and doubt stalks the mind. Do not just hear the words, but breath them throughout your entire being. Do not just believe the words, but apply them to your deepest reasoning. And do not just forget the words, but live them, embody them and teach them to others who would hear them.

Yes, because of your recent attunement to the Asceleottyi, when you connect with my words, which are also theirs, you connect with the energy we represent. It is easier for you since we are aware you connect with us often, and we do so with you. You will find as you download energy from us that you experience weightlessness, light headedness and a sense of timelessness. This is because the molecules in your body are being oscillated to a faster vibration and vibrancy to allow information to be superimposed. Our archetypical energy and the resonance I weave into my words will often connect you to your own spirit too. Drink plenty of filtered water after this.

X-X-X-X-X
-Sparrow

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Could you please explain this statement I do not understand what you mean
Hi,

Sometimes there are purely physical explanations for a lot of experiences, other times it remains in the realm of the unknown. I see a lot of ignorance of basic psychology and common sense on these forums. Fortunately there are other members who are open minded to different explanations and don't just follow the guru's blindly. In fact, the guru's can shape what you experience, they own your experience because they tell you what practice to follow and then there are the beliefs and expectations of the follower already. A sharp guru knows this and will have a wide range of answers at his or her disposal.

Closely analyse your experiences, notice your thoughts, examine your life, your environment, your beliefs, your expectations, and everything else. Our experiences are shaped by many outside factors. Why do Christians always seem to ''feel'' Jesus just as Hindu's ''feel'' Krishna? Indigo children in the USA? Is Jesus really on a spiritual mission in Africa behind the veils? It is also funny how -pretty much everything you read on this site- is a western spiritual construct. Values like eclecticism and liberalism shape modern spirituality. Back in the Middle Ages pretty much everyone, from heretic to pope believed that Jesus was the only truth.

I have experienced various different things that are also mentioned on this site.. seeing lights, experiencing 'vibrations', seeing mythological creatures. But.. (there's a big but) our mind is powerful to give us the desired result. I know for a fact that I could ''experience'' video game characters and stuff like that, if only I meditated upon them. In meditation the brain is still active so who knows what is happening up there. That does not mean it is all mental, I won't say that. But just because we do not have all the answers is no reason to accept the New Age flavour. That is why I prefer to remain open minded and not preach beliefs as 'truth'..
Old 03-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Not sure what Chrys was trying to achieve with those posts, experience is experience if you know something someone else doesnt you dont shy away from it it is what it is.

Thanks for the response to my last post Sparrow, do you think contact with these beings and common knowledge about the goings on in the universe will be bought out into the open anytime soon, like in the next 10 or 15 years?
The thing about experience is, you will only experience that which you have a hand in to create. Experience is not something you sit around and wait for in order to gain wisdom and knowledge, it is something one must learn to create by intention. By sacrificing the experiences of those things which are of less significance to you, more of your energy can be fed into profound new experiences that open doorways of new understanding and perception. It is easy and convenient to blame life for not having certain experiences, but there is nothing you cannot manifest if your heart is in the right place, your thoughts are of the right focus, so too your will and your patience.

The future is a difficult thing to predict, since the moment you look upon it, it changes. There is still much resistance within the structure of power in many countries to make such a leap forward. It will be a gradual process, but it will happen eventually, regardless if humanity insists on resisting. Such beings will just increase their consistency of sightings until they are accepted.

-Sparrow

Old 03-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Thanks for clarifying my questions, Spirit Guide. Seems to have sparked a bit of controversy, but I guess that's a natural result of speaking the truth.
Well friend, there will always be opposing beliefs. I am unmoved and unmotivated to convince the majority who disagree, for they concern me not at this time. I am moved by those who recognise truth and wisdom by their own inner council, and I am motivated in improving the lives of those who have the will to listen, the mind to understand and the heart to accept. For something to be truth it must first be accepted within. I have come to accept my truth, now is the time to share it. For such love and truth to have any benefit, one must first have learnt how to receive.

-Sparrow

Old 03-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Deactivated Account

I love your way with words Sparrow, such a delight ! "swoop in for a word or two" LOL ! Sounds more like an Eagle than an Angel of Dreams

It is easy to let the words flow when they come from the heart ~

Amazing ! So I was in tune with your energy and the energy of the Asceleottyi, very cool !
Quote:
You will find as you download energy from us that you experience weightlessness, light headedness and a sense of timelessness
That is exactly the description of how I was feeling ! It was like a spiritual high, very otherworldly , so to speak. I am just in awe of this being able to connect with them, with you in this way. My heart and mind are open to learning and experiencing more of this sharing connection, I thank you and them for this opportunity !

much love always,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Cal

Quote:
Hi Sparrow, Dreamangel, Cal & All

I’ve been following this thread – I follow all Sparrow’s threads with great interest - and just wanted to add appreciation of the knowledge provided.

If it comes from Sparrow, I don’t believe it’s truth, I know it is.

Blessings to all.

Amethyst x

Hi Amethyst, thanks for being here and sharing in the experience.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Cal
Old 03-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Cal

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Thanks for clarifying my questions, Spirit Guide. Seems to have sparked a bit of controversy, but I guess that's a natural result of speaking the truth.
Well friend, there will always be opposing beliefs. I am unmoved and unmotivated to convince the majority who disagree, for they concern me not at this time. I am moved by those who recognise truth and wisdom by their own inner council, and I am motivated in improving the lives of those who have the will to listen, the mind to understand and the heart to accept. For something to be truth it must first be accepted within. I have come to accept my truth, now is the time to share it. For such love and truth to have any benefit, one must first have learnt how to receive.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, thanks so much for all your help, support, guidance and insights. What a blessing and refreshing experience it is to be here and be a part of this unfolding of information and wisdom. I really appreciate your presence and caring way of facilitating information to those who are willing to listen with an open heart and seek inner counsel to digest and process.

Quote:
The thing about experience is, you will only experience that which you have a hand in to create. Experience is not something you sit around and wait for in order to gain wisdom and knowledge, it is something one must learn to create by intention. By sacrificing the experiences of those things which are of less significance to you, more of your energy can be fed into profound new experiences that open doorways of new understanding and perception. It is easy and convenient to blame life for not having certain experiences, but there is nothing you cannot manifest if your heart is in the right place, your thoughts are of the right focus, so too your will and your patience.

This resonates very well. Funny thing how at times we are looking for proof out there, somewhere else. The explanation above makes sence and helps me to understand better how different people can have different experiences and sence of truth or reality.

Hope you are having a wonderful and peaceful weekend.

Cal
Old 03-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Guide
I want to share my comments concerning what happened yesterday here.

In my view, to have doubts is a part of the process of self development of everyone of us. We are all free to share our doubts, and why not our skepticism, as long as it was done within a framework of extreme respect and consideration for the other forum members.

As we are not a sect, the information here is open to everybody within the community, and even outside it, it travels on the broad immensity of the web, so that, the existence of other views, while challenging in mind and heart, should be neither discouraged nor expelled.

Otherwise we will become a closed nest where a handful of obsequious people are always trying to please whom is perceived as superior... and the whole system, functional to the idea of rejecting something that could sound as different. This turns out a very sad picture, even though I am aware that it is a typical pattern of the mainstream humanity: people placing their own responsibility upon gurus accepted blindly and unconditionally, etc...

Sparrow has got a special gift concerning how does he present the information he handles, information which could be extremely useful and revealing. Even though I have bowed to certain sparkles of his wisdom, it does not make me feel he is more than anyone of us. I feel him as a peer, a lucid companion of journey, and it is hard for me now to say for how much time. This is far from either as an idol to be please or a saviour where people place their blind faith in order to get some spiritual development.

I am completely conscious that my spiritual development exclusively depends on me, and there are many fruits of knowledge calling to be picked up along my journey. Some of those fruits are some of the Sparrows' insights.

Summarizing, the only point that I can question from the original exchange is not the content but the form, I mean, skepticism and doubts are alright, but there is no need to dress them in irony, toughness and disrespect, be them intentional or not. Ergo the content should not be killed or ignored, but the form has to be cared.

Concerning other reactions, well...everything has been said right above.

With my utmost consideration,

TISS
Old 03-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I love your way with words Sparrow, such a delight ! "swoop in for a word or two" LOL ! Sounds more like an Eagle than an Angel of Dreams

It is easy to let the words flow when they come from the heart ~

Amazing ! So I was in tune with your energy and the energy of the Asceleottyi, very cool !
That is exactly the description of how I was feeling ! It was like a spiritual high, very otherworldly , so to speak. I am just in awe of this being able to connect with them, with you in this way. My heart and mind are open to learning and experiencing more of this sharing connection, I thank you and them for this opportunity !

much love always,
Dream Angel xx
You may swoop, trot, or dance on the spot, everything you can muster, just bring the lot.

I would expect my description of Self to be no less than exact, dream angel.

Yes…quite. Their energy is, self-encompassing. For me it is as if time stands still and there is nothing but an abyss of everpresence. A still awareness that completely removes me from physicality and into an infinite abyss where matters of the one-mind cease to exist. There comes a reassurance that this encompassing stillness is all that matters. All questions lose their meaning for the abyss answers them all at once, in an instant. Acceptance becomes the only language, for it is all you hear. An acceptance that wraps you like a blanket and fears bare no seed for thought. Thought becomes irrelevant, the need for relevance itself becomes irrelevant. This is being one with the Asceleottyi. This is my council, my family and my love. This is my gift to you.

Love everpresent
-Sparrow

Old 03-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Sparrow, Dreamangel, Cal & All

I’ve been following this thread – I follow all Sparrow’s threads with great interest - and just wanted to add appreciation of the knowledge provided.

If it comes from Sparrow, I don’t believe it’s truth, I know it is.

Blessings to all.

Amethyst x
Such a rare treat to have you pop in for a cup of thought.

I see you hiding in the corners of the pond of pondering personas. Dipping your mind into the lake of thought, sipping it down and fulfilling your thirst for knowledge.
Nice to see you and your nature friends.

-Sparrow