Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Hi Sparrow,

First, let me give my apologies to you and other friends here. I found several typos in my previous post. It embarrasses me a lot, I will need my glasses all the time while writing.

Secondly, I want to thank you about your comments. They are very meaningful and nurturing.

Third, concerning my views on the above mentioned points, they are very dynamic and constantly evolving. At the present I am not stuck on any concept or any doctrine. I am walking my own path and our dialogue helps me indeed at this stage. It is true that I love to check out your ideas about different topics and mostly about beliefs coming from traditional views or doctrines.

I also love to know as many options as possible first, in order to build my own view. I mix such rational process with what my heart and my guides tell me. I tend to reject what is told me as a doctrine, that's the reason why I do not follow any specific leader or religion. My purpose is to get the best from any world, or at least what I feel it is the best.

As I am open to everything, I am sure that there is no big difference between your views and mine. I agree on what you said about punishment and the mankind's need for revenge. I tell you that I would like to be wise enough to propose societies of the world new ways to deal with unloving actions during our earthly coexistence, focused on single individuals and also on nations, and even on the global community. There should be an agreement of leaders worldwide for it.

For example, ways to prevent that new states develop nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction in general as well as to encourage current possessors to get rid of them. To make it possible, it would be required another very different kind of leadership, a loving one. I am sure that there are many hidden gifts for mankind to which there is no access due to the lack of collective development, and it is better like that.

I would like to know more on how other species deal with this issue, as I am not conscious of it yet.

Concerning what to chose for tomorrow, from an attitude of acceptance, I only focus on the present but with a vector of intention. I try to apply the Tree for a Joyful Life, that it is always with me. It has been a beautiful gift in many aspects.

Love and blessings,
TISS
With Love and Light,

First let me reassure you I feel your typos do not prevent others from attuning to your direction of thought. It is occasionally I find I too slip up on these minor details. The trouble with thoughts is, when they flow with such consistency and fluidity the fingers find great difficulty in keeping up the dictation, so to speak. It is quite funny actually.

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆

You reemphasise a valid point. It is important that anything I do speak about on this internet platform is not regurgitated into another religious belief structure, but is used only as raw information to inspire new directions of thought outside of the box. I have no interest in coercing other minds to adopt one belief system over another, that is a game others may choose to play if they so wish. My words are simply presented here in service as my eyes, through which others may get a glimpse through another perspective. Like you, my own perception and clarity of understanding expands all the time.

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆

When we speak of other species in the universe who have developed the wisdom to overcome the obstacles faced by humanity, this did not come without its sacrifices. In some cases many millions of lives were lost, planets made inhospitable and many alliances that were forged to ensure survival. Sometimes this was as a result of centuries of war and conflict, sometimes this was the result of catastrophic environmental, planetary and galactic events that forced their race to unite for survival.

It is because of these tragic histories that many of the same beings come to your aid at this time, through their own empathy for the consequences ignorance, violence and abuse plays upon the direction of the human race. There are many who have a vested interest in the welfare of humanity and Earth itself.

The way in which other species have reached their status of peace was typically through the uprising of many millions of individuals banding together in recognition for a singular vision. Many times it has been necessary to dethrone those in power and their dictated course for the many millions of individuals who did not accept this course. Communication has always been the key. Once each individual claims their right to have a voice in the direction of their own species, and has the courage to use it, miracles can happen. It is only by banding together as an undefeatable, unwaverable voice of reason that a new course can be set in alignment to the vision of the majority, rather than the vision of the minority in power. This power must be given to the general population, not to the politicians that govern the populace. It is for the politicians, presidents and prime ministers to enforce the will of the people, not for the people to adhere to the will of one. It is for those appointed leaders to identify corruption within the monopolies and corporations that hold humanity back through greed and ignorance.
There are many millions of individuals who envision something better for humanity. These are the everyday husband and wife, the butcher and the barber, the teacher and the student. They all hold within them a spark of light to illuminate a better future. If they would but set aside their personal drama, step beyond their comfort zone, and stand up for what is obvious to be right. If they would but refuse to turn away their gaze at what they perceive as wrong, and learn to say no, this will not be tolerated! If they would but forge a voice with their neighbour, their friends and their co-workers and persist for what is wise, what is just and what is loving, the true vision for humanity would be realized.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸