Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Master
Frequent and Sudden Urge to Cry for No Reason

For the past few months I keep experiencing this sudden urge to cry for no reason.

I read online that this is a symptom of anxiety. Something I know I struggle with except most the time it is in the form of panic attacks. But I have also come to understand that anxiety is frequently an issue for people with these sorts of gifts.

Feedback appreciated.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Knower
I really feel for you. I have also been experiencing these crying spells for no reason. I feel like something, someone is missing from my life and I have no idea when this will end.

I also have been wondering what I am doing here on earth. I have never wanted to go "home" more than now.

I have a career I love, friends but not much family left, and just am trying to find answers and stop this crying too..

to you.

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 14-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Master
My heart goes out to you. I am very sorry to hear that you are going through this. When I have the feeling I never actually do break down and cry. I just don't understand why it keeps happening.

It does concern me that you seem to be a bit depressed. If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to PM me.
Old 14-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Badger1777

I have to fight the urge to cry all the time. I used to think I was weak, but now I just accept that its because I feel such a strong connection to things that sometimes the power is a bit overwhelming and I nearly cry.

A particularly good piece of music can make me nearly cry. Not sad music or anything, just the fact that it is so well composed and performed is enough. I really struggle at military parades, because I 'feel' the awesomeness of what the veterans did (not in a glorious way or anything - I just feel how they saw and did things that nobody should have to see and do), and I have all sorts of emotions when I see the youngsters go past, those who have not yet seen action, but no doubt will, and can't possibly know what to expect, no matter how well trained they are.

When my son was born, I couldn't speak or move or anything. I knew that if I spoke or moved and burst into tears right then and there.

These are just a tiny few of the many examples of things that set me off. I just live with it.
Old 15-06-2014, 02:44 PM
greyblue

I get the same thing badger1777, for months now after my heart scare ive been getting numerous tests done on my heart and body tho everything has thankfully came back clear so my doc thinks it might be anxiety..tho i dont feel anxious but i can feel weepy about anything .i went to see a medium a couple of weeks back and the first thing she said to me was i havent been grounding and protecting myself lately..lol i blocked out (things) last year so i dont receive (messages) anymore..i guess il have to learn to protect myself more.