Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Aelfrede

Thumbs up

Hi Papa Bear,

Quote:
The processes which create a link or connection between the energy condition of a human medium, and a Spirit/astral being, are more akin to empathy and telepathy. It is more a connectivity of sensitivity and how two may harmonize within the same ethereal resonances. Possession is a human concept, based on a human definition, of what is not a material condition of connectivity.

thanks for explaining how it works. Just wondering why it would have such a strong 'material'/physical impact (the head jolting right back)?

Quote:
One aspect of Spiritual connectivity, are the human beings chakras, for they are the ethereal conduit of energy adaption. And if an astral/Spirit being seeks to make a connection/link with a human medium, then it is within the ethereal resonance flows of the mediums chakras, that identify the point of interconnectivity. And as the chakras `cannot` be `possessed`, the concept of Spirit possession is more understandable as a human insecurity, and this is my understanding of such.

So how would you explain those cases where someone seems to have been 'taken over' and not like their former self? Mental illness? Although, you hear of cases where some individuals speak fluently in a language they didn't formally know (before the 'possession') or have information/knowledge they couldn't possibly have known before.

You said 'chakras "cannot" be "possessed"'. Can they still be controlled by an external force/being? Or can nothing have such an overpowering influence on us?

Also, when an astral being/spirit makes a link with a human medium, do they do this through the crown chakra or third eye? Or maybe it varies?

Quote:
I see no reason to connect him to your home.

That's sort of reassuring! Although I have a feeling the other dimensions (astral/etheric/energy - whatever!) don't work in such clear cut terms as 'who is nearby in physical vicinity'.

Quote:
Within your own reflection, there was a woman, a Spirit reflecting a relevance to being a psychic/medium, and a young man. Her reference to the young man connects her to that young man, as she `reflected` his `condition` to you.

What did you mean by 'within your own reflection'?

Quote:
The fact she was able to reflect his `error`, and his `trembling` reaction. Identifies her awareness of what the young man was doing. So taking relevance from the `psychic/medium` reflection from/of her, may give a reasoning for what the young man, who was in all probability `with` her, was attempting to learn about, connectivity with the chakric condition of a human being.

interesting possibility

Quote:
It is also relevant to recognize, that you did not experience, waking to a physical reaction, until `after` the woman brought your attention to what the young man had done. This indicates that the woman probably reflected his apologies for what was about to happen to you. Maybe recognizing, that the young man had, created a `connection` he had `not` intended, which produced a `fright` for both of you, when that connection was suddenly broken.

Again I find it strange there should be such an extreme physical reaction if this is all involving just a 'connection' on an etheric level, and yet no possession/occupation is taking place. Do you know why ending such a connection has to produce such strong physical effects?

Quote:
Continuing on from the previous answer, the young man may have made a `connection`, harmonized with the same resonance frequency of your chakras condition. This would then create an effect on both of you, when that connection was broken. The fact he said sorry for doing so, and trembled in his reaction, suggests it was not what he intended to do.

So is this to say that it is an all encompassing manoeuvre if it is to have such a profound physical effect when the connection is broken? (i.e. strong effects on all levels of being, including physical)

Quote:
There are many ways an individual may express in thought/feeling, a means of making clear that you are not available or open to any Spiritual direct links while asleep. For the` intention`, in thought and feeling may be accepted by a Spirit guide, whether you know or recognize them or not. And shape the conditioning of your chakras, to be less `open` to any repeat of your experience.

Thanks for this advice. I think I probably now have that intent in place then, on an unspoken level. Because that is indeed my intent!

Quote:
It is important to recognize that these are my impressions, and open to be inaccurate. But if they assist you, then I am grateful for the opportunity to be of assistance.
[/quote]

Thank you for being so honest. You have been/are being very helpful and helping me gain better understanding over this process.

Thank you!

Aelfrede
Old 31-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Master

Hi Aelfrede,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelfrede
So how would you explain those cases where someone seems to have been 'taken over' and not like their former self? Mental illness? Although, you hear of cases where some individuals speak fluently in a language they didn't formally know (before the 'possession') or have information/knowledge they couldn't possibly have known before.
You seem to be confusing Spiritual mediumship, with a belief in possession. So as I have no considerations for possession, I will not speculate on what potential obsession may have produced such translations.

As to speaking in an unknown language, ` Xenoglossia` is a paranormal phenomenon in which a person is able to speak a language they have not acquired by natural means. And may be found in Christian examples of `speaking in tongues`, or with rare Spiritual mediumship, as `acquired` knowledge which is reflected in many forms of Spiritual mediumship, may have an Akasha or Spiritual reasoning.

Quote:
You said 'chakras "cannot" be "possessed"'. Can they still be controlled by an external force/being? Or can nothing have such an overpowering influence on us?
Control is a human consideration of an aim or intent more akin to the material nature of experience, whereas, influence is more fluid and flexible in nature and effect. To understand the nature of a chakra one has to remove the human concept of its `form`.

As the chakra is an aspect of energy flow, which abridges between conditions, while being the same as the resonance frequency within which it resonates. When considering controlling chakras, one may consider how to `become` the resonance of a feeling, as opposed to creating the feeling. It is more a question of harmonizing than controlling, for if a separate being sought to `harmonize` with the condition of your chakra, they may succeed, but only if you harmonize with their conditions.

Quote:
Also, when an astral being/spirit makes a link with a human medium, do they do this through the crown chakra or third eye? Or maybe it varies?
Human sense is self- explanatory in its variation, as we do not try to see with our touch, hearing or taste, we view through our eyesight. But if our eyesight is lost then touch, hearing and taste may produce a perception in sensitivity, more akin to eyesight in the adapted sensitivity then produced.
And so it is with the sensitivity of chakras, how they flow may be intertwined in the varied resonance frequencies they harmonize with. So the nature of Spiritual interconnectivity with the chakra sensitivity of the Spiritual medium may be less `static` in singular meaning, and more fluid and flexible in active connectivity.

Quote:
That's sort of reassuring! Although I have a feeling the other dimensions (astral/etheric/energy - whatever!) don't work in such clear cut terms as 'who is nearby in physical vicinity'.
Considering someone can be sitting on a wall, within an astral condition, while `feeling` as if they are right beside a human medium, suggests that our physical vicinity is less relevant than our chakras sensitivity. As the ethereal condition, `reflects` the material universe and every manifestation which resonates in it, in combination with the higher vibrations which define the astral condition. Vicinity becomes less a distance than a capacity to `harmonize within` those ethereal resonance frequencies.

Quote:
What did you mean by 'within your own reflection'?
Everything you expressed in words was your reflection of your experience.
Quote:
Again I find it strange there should be such an extreme physical reaction if this is all involving just a 'connection' on an etheric level, and yet no possession/occupation is taking place. Do you know why ending such a connection has to produce such strong physical effects?
The transience of sensitivity in transition between the chakras and human sensitivity may be complex or very subtle in translation. But while releasing from the dominance, of the nature of physical sensitivity, the intuitiveness of chakras in sensitivity, may seem like, a letting go, a flowing with, where no effort is required. Where returning through a subtle transition of intuitive sensitivity, into the reactive activity of human sensitivity, can be like a reactionary rebalancing of co-ordination. As letting go may become catching hold of, in terms of sensitivity, there can be a physical reaction in instinct, to regaining a balance in human sensitivity.

Quote:
So is this to say that it is an all encompassing manoeuvre if it is to have such a profound physical effect when the connection is broken? (i.e. strong effects on all levels of being, including physical)
As I suggested observing in awareness and reacting in consciousness may be seen as two sides to a transitory experience. As one has no reaction the other may be only reaction, so the connection which may be seen to have `changed`, may be the transition from a state of awareness into a reactive conscious state. As sensitivity which flows in awareness, may adapt in `transference` from a more subtle sensitivity into the physicality of reactiveness. And may be recognized as being relevant to why there is a recognizable change. As a possible Spiritual connectivity being separated, may have led to your `transition` from observing in awareness, to reacting in physical consciousness.

Quote:
Thank you for being so honest. You have been/are being very helpful and helping me gain better understanding over this process.
Again as long as you understand, that these are my considerations of the suggested conditions of interconnectivity, and are open to be inaccurate, then I am grateful for the opportunity to share them.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Aelfrede

Thumbs up

Hi Lora/Islewalker,

Quote:
The only thing I have to add is that I would suspect, since you saw this woman as a psychic/medium--that you might have been working with her for a long time. In fact, I would suspect that you had made arrangements in previous OBEs during sleep (that you don't remember) to try this merging of energies.

interesting possibility! I also have a feeling sometimes that more is going on than I realise with these experiences (i.e. obes) so there might be some truth in this.

Quote:
I would suspect it was arranged for the benefit of both parties. This young man may be part of your Soul Family even, or may just have been attracted to you. But I tend to believe it was more deliberate than that since this woman was so concerned about you being freaked out by the shaking. They would be able to "see" the interaction in toto before you experienced it.

what is 'toto' (think it's an abbreviation for something?)

Quote:
IDK, but perhaps this is part of your internship with this woman/guide/psychic. You and she (and perhaps the young man) have a plan in mind, perhaps.

very interesting idea, hadn't occurred to me it could be something deliberately arranged. also amazing to think there could be such an 'internship' going on when asleep!

Quote:
It's a very interesting experience. The fact that you've had many other types would indicate that you might have been vibrationally ready for this kind of interaction too.

You could be right, it could be a natural progression from everything else I've been experiencing. Feels like one of those 'leap' moments in learning though! Like, what the heck!??

Quote:
Give yourself a "well done" and see what comes next!

Thank you! I do like to see the adventure in all this, so am quite enjoying seeing where this goes. I suppose it was a bit of a shock to have something so overwhelming and seemingly out of my control - gives you a bit of a knock out of your comfort zone. But still it's a fascinating expansion of the wonderful mysteries of this existence!

Thanks again Lora for getting back to me,

Aelfrede
Old 01-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Aelfrede

Thumbs up

Hi there Smiler,

thanks very much for sharing your thoughts and suggestions. I will definitely give that a go.

Thanks also for reminding me to trust myself. Very often the tendency can be to look outside for answers.

I will do a search on Dawn Hill meditation.

Thanks Smiler!

Aelfrede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi

I hope I can help a bit by making some suggestions.

If you can see that all things contain energy.. our bodies ..which in some texts is referred to The House.
I don't leave my house open for any-one to walk in, I have learn't this via experience that Yes things can attach.
If you feel that some spirit had left your body, then Trust your own experience.. Visualize inside you as a pure white energy..and with creative Visualization eyes closed and scan inside you..if you see any areas not in light like a gap ..then fill the gaps you see inside..fill the space with beautiful light..leave no gaps... spring clean ..and sparkle up.

There are many different types of energies..I would like to add..Trusting yourself is important as well, and it is a good idea to ask for assistance/protection from the highest energies of love and light. Dawn hill has a white light meditation which is very good and works.

:)
Old 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Master
Aelfrede--

Sorry--in toto is just "as a whole". I broke my own rule---KISS!

Lora
Old 02-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Aelfrede

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Aelfrede--

Sorry--in toto is just "as a whole". I broke my own rule---KISS!

Lora

Thanks for clarifying Lora! You broke your own rule, what rule's that?!!!

Old 02-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Aelfrede

Thumbs up

Hi Papa Bear,

Quote:
You seem to be confusing Spiritual mediumship, with a belief in possession. So as I have no considerations for possession, I will not speculate on what potential obsession may have produced such translations.

As to speaking in an unknown language, ` Xenoglossia` is a paranormal phenomenon in which a person is able to speak a language they have not acquired by natural means. And may be found in Christian examples of `speaking in tongues`, or with rare Spiritual mediumship, as `acquired` knowledge which is reflected in many forms of Spiritual mediumship, may have an Akasha or Spiritual reasoning.

I see what you're saying, there are other things that can explain such phenomena e.g. gaining access to akashic records.

Quote:
As the chakra is an aspect of energy flow, which abridges between conditions, while being the same as the resonance frequency within which it resonates.

Agggh! I keep re-reading this and can't seem to get the meaning! I understand the first part, that the chakra is a sort of intermediary between different states/dimensional experiences? The second part, about the chakra being the same as the resonance frequency within which it resonates - I can't seem to get what that means. It could be because I'm limited with my understanding of the 'mechanics' of what you speak about. Would it be possible to clarify that last part please?

Quote:
When considering controlling chakras, one may consider how to `become` the resonance of a feeling, as opposed to creating the feeling.

Sorry to have to ask, but could you clarify what you mean here?

Quote:
It is more a question of harmonizing than controlling, for if a separate being sought to `harmonize` with the condition of your chakra, they may succeed, but only if you harmonize with their conditions.

So are you saying that on some level of my being I agreed to what took place?

Quote:
Human sense is self- explanatory in its variation, as we do not try to see with our touch, hearing or taste, we view through our eyesight. But if our eyesight is lost then touch, hearing and taste may produce a perception in sensitivity, more akin to eyesight in the adapted sensitivity then produced.
And so it is with the sensitivity of chakras, how they flow may be intertwined in the varied resonance frequencies they harmonize with. So the nature of Spiritual interconnectivity with the chakra sensitivity of the Spiritual medium may be less `static` in singular meaning, and more fluid and flexible in active connectivity.

So are you saying that the different chakras involved with the 'interconnectivity' vary from person to person?

Quote:
Considering someone can be sitting on a wall, within an astral condition, while `feeling` as if they are right beside a human medium, suggests that our physical vicinity is less relevant than our chakras sensitivity. As the ethereal condition, `reflects` the material universe and every manifestation which resonates in it, in combination with the higher vibrations which define the astral condition. Vicinity becomes less a distance than a capacity to `harmonize within` those ethereal resonance frequencies.

What exactly do you mean when you say 'ethereal condition'/'those ethereal resonance frequencies'? Are you speaking of the dimension that exists closest to the physical dimension? Also when you say 'reflects', do you mean it has replicas of everything from the physical/material universe? Again, sorry to have to ask more questions. I'd just rather properly understand what you are saying than just feel like I'm guessing.

Quote:
As I suggested observing in awareness and reacting in consciousness may be seen as two sides to a transitory experience. As one has no reaction the other may be only reaction, so the connection which may be seen to have `changed`, may be the transition from a state of awareness into a reactive conscious state. As sensitivity which flows in awareness, may adapt in `transference` from a more subtle sensitivity into the physicality of reactiveness. And may be recognized as being relevant to why there is a recognizable change. As a possible Spiritual connectivity being separated, may have led to your `transition` from observing in awareness, to reacting in physical consciousness.

Thanks for this explanation. I think I get this. Basically the sensitivity of the state of awareness shifted to the reactive conscious state (of normal waking consciousness?) and this, for whatever reason, prompted a reaction from that normal state of consciousness?

Quote:
Again as long as you understand, that these are my considerations of the suggested conditions of interconnectivity, and are open to be inaccurate, then I am grateful for the opportunity to share them.

Thank you Papa Bear! I greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this. I am new to this perspective on 'conditions of interconnectivity' so again, please accept my apologies for the amount of questions!

Aelfrede
Old 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelfrede
Thanks for clarifying Lora! You broke your own rule, what rule's that?!!!

Keep It Simple Stupid--KISS!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Master

Hi Aelfrede,

Quote:
Agggh! I keep re-reading this and can't seem to get the meaning! I understand the first part, that the chakra is a sort of intermediary between different states/dimensional experiences? The second part, about the chakra being the same as the resonance frequency within which it resonates - I can't seem to get what that means. It could be because I'm limited with my understanding of the 'mechanics' of what you speak about. Would it be possible to clarify that last part please?
It is not your limitation but my own, in not forming a successful vocabulary to reflect in more clarity. Allow me to explain in more metaphorical terms. If we materialize the chakras, we may consider a human being in an ocean, with only their head out of the water. The chakras beneath the water would be structured as water, (resonating within the waters resonances). The third eye chakra, would be structured as `air`, (resonating within the air`s resonances). And the crown chakra would be structured by light, (resonating within the Sunlight’s resonances).

And when those varying resonances `harmonize `with each other, the resonance flows of water, air and sunlight, may form `clouds`, which would then be an example of their interactive connectivity, as `sameness` in difference.

Translate that process into, an ethereal `air` within the fluid density of human biology (water), then add a Spiritual illumination (sunlight) within that ethereal `air`. And maybe the processes which harmonize between varying ethereal resonances and our chakras may be understood. As those processes go `within` each other, as opposed to being out-with each other. Does that help or make it more confusing lol.

Quote:
"When considering controlling chakras, one may consider how to `become` the resonance of a feeling, as opposed to creating the feeling."
Sorry to have to ask, but could you clarify what you mean here?
You wrote; “She was explaining there was a man (at the time I had a mind's eye image pop up of a young man and felt he had quite a meek and humble character)”
This is an example of `becoming` the resonance of `his` feeling, as opposed to you `creating` that feeling. It is referred to as empathy in human terms, but the intuition of the chakras within their own resonance frequency, have a more `flowing` nature of connectivity.
Quote:
"It is more a question of harmonizing than controlling, for if a separate being sought to `harmonize` with the condition of your chakra, they may succeed, but only if you harmonize with their conditions."
So are you saying that on some level of my being I agreed to what took place?
No because `he` was sorry, `he` was `trembling` in reaction, while you were only aware of it, after the fact, when you reacted. What I was referring to was a successful connectivity between Spirit and a human Spiritual medium.

Though there are always many layers in meaning to such `shared` experiences. As IsleWalker suggested; “The only thing I have to add is that I would suspect, since you saw this woman as a psychic/medium--that you might have been working with her for a long time. In fact, I would suspect that you had made arrangements in previous OBEs during sleep (that you don't remember) to try this merging of energies.” And “perhaps this is part of your internship with this woman/guide/psychic. You and she (and perhaps the young man) have a plan in mind, perhaps.” But only time will answer that one.

Quote:
So are you saying that the different chakras involved with the 'interconnectivity' vary from person to person?
Their capacity remains the same, while the sensitivity in awareness each person resonates within remains the answer to your question. For we are before all else, Spirit beings, but who experiences the result of that reality, while human in form?

Quote:
What exactly do you mean when you say 'ethereal condition'/'those ethereal resonance frequencies'? Are you speaking of the dimension that exists closest to the physical dimension?
It is not a question of distance, closest or farthest away. It is more, being an element of the source of the physical dimension. As the cells in our physical body, are elements of the source of our body’s structure, like the particles of those cells, which are similar elements of that source structure.

The ethereal element of our nature is the primal cause of those particles.
So their interconnectivity on all levels of evolution and interactivity are separated only by their vibration and resonance frequency. We recognize that sameness in difference in the resonance frequencies, of particles and the cells they evolve into. But less so, the nature of ethereal resonance flows in varied frequencies. As they not only `source the physical dimension, but `abridge` the astral and Spiritual conditions of interconnectivity.

Quote:
Also when you say 'reflects', do you mean it has replicas of everything from the physical/material universe?
The atoms which `form` our physical body, reflect `being` our physical body in another resonance frequency, to that of our human reflection of `being` a body. Reflection can highlight how sameness may be understood in many variations of difference. As those differences may be recognized within their varied resonance and vibration, what they reflect the same, may be the sum of the parts which structure the whole.

Quote:
Again, sorry to have to ask more questions. I'd just rather properly understand what you are saying than just feel like I'm guessing.
Please do not apologize for seeking clarity, for it is the goal we all seek to `share`. And if I can in any way, through any self-awareness or understanding, clarify any semblance of truth in our shared reflections. Then it is my respect for your questions, which may apologize if I fail to be clear in my own expressed meanings.

Quote:
Thanks for this explanation. I think I get this. Basically the sensitivity of the state of awareness shifted to the reactive conscious state (of normal waking consciousness?) and this, for whatever reason, prompted a reaction from that normal state of consciousness?
Yes. While the “for whatever reason,” May become reasoned, in the reflection of your own words; “the sensitivity of the state of awareness shifted”.

Quote:
Thank you Papa Bear! I greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this. I am new to this perspective on 'conditions of interconnectivity' so again, please accept my apologies for the amount of questions!
Aelfrede, if I may be of assistance, it is I who appreciate the opportunity to do so. As your questions are the fertile ground from which any answer may grow, to be shared in reflection.