Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 07:27 PM
psychic sue

Now there was me talking about not being able to do it! I think I am doing it at night now. I used to tune into the spirit world, see my spirits, close down and go to sleep.

Most nights now, I can't remember going to sleep. Do you think I am entering a kind of trance? I also find it hard to recall details of what I DO remember. What do you think?
Old 11-08-2006, 01:08 AM
pepperi

Red face

Sleep is a definite form of trance, what deferentiates is the fact of knowing. YOU physically and mentally know your going to sleep so that is natural. When you dont even know your trancing, to my knowledge means delving deeper into sleep mode with the ability to see and do many things. This information is through my own experiences so to others trancing maybe different. Once, I took a trip with my sister leaving my two young ones with my mother. When I spoke to my mother the next day, she told me that she saw me last night? This is impossible because I was on a bus to virginia from nyc. Physically impossible anyway. I asked her (without remembering what happened or how) what did I tell you? She still gets freaked out when I say things like that, but apparently I went back home to check up on them to make sure they are okay. I was like wow pretty kewl! It's amazing still to me because it wasn't part of my development stage, but my spirits must've allowed me to do it because it was for a purpose.
Old 17-08-2006, 09:15 PM
lumas

Hi hope i can clear up a few things here i am 42, and have been sitting in a particular circle since the age of 14. When i first sat it was just a case of table rapping ie tilting up and spelling out letters to form words (long winded) and communication through a medium.since then a lot has occurred and we are now a working circle helping earthbound and lost spirits.

It has taken a long time to build up the strength and trust in all our members and guides for this type of work which is both mentaly and emotionaly tireing to take place. so what happens first is one of our members will go into trance state and will go without any fear whatsoever knowing that they have this anchor in the circle into the spirit realm. now this member will then bring down the spirit into the circle with some help from guides who will then take over a different member now please let me clear something up here at no stage whatsoever does the spirit enter the body it lowers its vibration to vibrate in tune with the members(medium) own soul which in fact surrounds the body and is not inside.

Sometimes a build up or change of face can be seen but normally its just a change of voice but every member/sitter feels the emotion of the spirit concerned so we know what we are dealing with. i must also clear up another point at this stage at no point whatsoever are there thrashing or convulsing mediums lights flickering on and off or screaming and whaling. its all very subdued and controlled.

I hope this has given you an insight into what some circles and mediums do and i didnt drag on and bore everybody can i just please give people some advise if you are thinking of doing this type of work join an established working circle please please please never try and do rescue work on your own you will get trouble trust me.

if any body would like to ask me any questions about the work we do or type of spirits we help or if you would like to know more about circles or development please ask away. THE ALL KNOWING WILL ONE DAY INHERIT THE EARTH KEEP THE FAITH....

Last edited by lumas : 17-08-2006 at 09:20 PM.
Old 14-09-2006, 01:31 PM
mikron

Hi Everyone I am mikron and I will share my experiences hope it will help every understand a little more of whats going on

in drumming circles ....power of the group puts me into a resonance field or as some woudl say right brian ,creative flux from there I am like being in mediatation the Light spirals out of the the flux into to visions while I am drumming ! sometimes reality will change into something totally different ...as long as the people your with have the enrgy to give to the circle! it realy not that hard !

Resonance=meditation,

group focus takes me right back to a past life I had in atlantis !

mikron

Last edited by mikron : 14-09-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Closed Thread