Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 07:05 AM
silver swan

Trance

hi everyone.
My friend Starlight and myself have recently had our first experiences of trance whilst sitting circle. I have much to learn and would love to hear from anybodt with experience in this area.
many thanks x
Old 01-04-2006, 02:57 PM
TzOlKiN

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan
hi everyone.
My friend Starlight and myself have recently had our first experiences of trance whilst sitting circle. I have much to learn and would love to hear from anybodt with experience in this area.
many thanks x

What specifically would you like to know Silver Swan?

TzOlKiN
Old 02-04-2006, 07:57 AM
silver swan

I would love to hear your experiences, how long you have done trance, whether or not you are aware of what is happening during the trance, how it makes you feel afterwards, etc.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:10 PM
TzOlKiN

Hi Silver Swan,

Please accept my appologies for the delay in answering your post.

I have a 'PDF' file, which may be of interest to you, heres a (Snip)

In this article the author takes the position that hypnosis (Trance) is the operative technique of ceremonial magic. Visions of spirits appearing in the Triangle of Art are actually archetypes evoked from the deep-mind via hypnotic induction. As a practicing magician specializing in these methods, he gives an insider's perspective on how magic really works. (end snip)

Article authored by Carroll 'Poke' Runyon, M.A.

If your interested in seeing a copy of it, please feel free to e-mail me.

TzOlKiN
Old 09-04-2006, 09:21 AM
psychic sue

I can never "let go" enough to go into trance state. I'd like to, but I am always too conscious, if you know what I mean.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:56 PM
feohgoddess

I've never been in a trance, but would like to exersize this. I just dont know where to begin at this point though.
Old 14-04-2006, 03:11 PM
silver swan

Hi . you need to be in a development circle. Are u in one?
Old 30-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Raona

Could someone please explain to me what the trance state actually is???
Old 04-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Deactivated Account
what i understand it to be is when you take a step outside of yourself and allow a spirit to step in for a short period and the spirit will speak through you. transfiguration is when the same happens but more so the mediums face may alter the mannerisms of the spirit are displayed through the medium as well as the voice, this is an absolutey fascinating subject, there seems to be very few physical mediums about these days.
i've been told many times by mediums i am capable of trance i hope they are right i'd love to work this way, if i need correcting on any of these points feel free guys but thats my understanding of it xx
Old 08-08-2006, 10:52 PM
pepperi

Hello all

When I'm going into a trance I do feel it and know it but not at first. I can't say that my spirits take over, it depends on the situation. During a tarot reading, it may become more intense due to spirit possession(spelling LOL). I know what is going on and I'm in control. This didn't come easy, takes lots of practice. I never practised to trance it just came naturally. This of course is my opinion!
Closed Thread