Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-08-2011, 02:04 AM
thunderseed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
In what I have been reading Indigos' have an unyielding desire to change the world for the better.

I am just wondering how people are applying this longing? What is it you feel driven to do or have already done, are working on or towards?

There are some things I have done all of which seem rather small and not overly effective. I am just looking to see if we put our heads together if we can't maximize our impact.

Hey 002 Cents
I'm a starseed, whatever that title means to anyone, but that's what i go by because it is simple and to the point and i was born back in the day, in 1988. I'm not sure about all these titles, but they sure are neat, and i don't really claim to know much else about my origin, other than the extraterrestrial beings i work with are Sirians, and i have a strong feeling they are my family. I have heard many odd claims and theories about them too, but i only follow what is in my heart. I come from the stars, but i have also lived on earth many times before and it has been a fun journey, that is all i know. I know what i see and i stick to it.

As far as making a difference in the world though, i believe we all have our destinies, not one is any better than the other, as destinations of what we were sent here to do, and that comes in finding our souls purpose, which comes by following our hearts.

Many of us have that soul excitement of the coming times, because we feel and know in our hearts something amazing is coming up, that we were sent here for that purpose, let alone are proud to witness it. Some of us, feel that in forms of anxiety, like the time is running out, like we have to do something now! But we must be patient with ourselves on our journey.

The little things we do are like chain reactions of positive energy, and they do make a huge difference.

First and foremost we have to work and heal ourselves before we can actually assist and be of service to the world, because we have to be ready in ourselves to do so.

I had been a warrior in many past lives, thus in this life i thought i was to fight for the world, that it was going to be my purpose again, but i was wrong. I am a healer in this life, the opposite. It has been a long interesting go of trying to find the right placement for what i have to offer with my gifts, and what i am meant to do in my heart.

I make differences, along with the rest of us, we all do. This is some of what i do though:

Some times, it is not in the forms of the physical. Sometimes i help out, along with many others, and i travel in spirit form to assist with huge disaster areas, like what happened in japan. I was there, only for a few minutes and that was enough to assist, to spread healing to the land, and help bring lost souls into the light, i helped a lost child.
And when a bunch of people put their minds to something positive, it can change a lot. Like when bad things are supposed to happen, people group into it, even if it's just sending positive thoughts to whatever it is, and then those bad things don't happen. Anyone can do this, you can do this too. It's as simple as sending a prayer, or imagining love, or light energy of high frequencies, and it does make a difference. Our souls are powerful.

In my own growth though, i don't always go to disaster sites to help, because i respect my own personal boundaries - it is exhausting work, and i cannot be doing it unless i am healed and a source of love. Which is why, when i work on myself, and i grow, and i heal, i am also healing the world. When one of us is doing well, balanced and is a beacon of love and light, it spreads to the rest, whether we notice it or not. I am not ready to be going out and saving the world. I am simply growing up to it.

I work with many extraterrestrial beings, inter dimensional beings, and high frequency beings that are helping the earth and its beings through the changes. But i am still learning. They are currently training me.

My purpose is to work in the dark to illuminate it, if that makes any sense. Of course back in the day i went kicking and screaming and had a lot of resistance to what i had to do. But i love what i was sent here for. I have the joyous life path of going into the darkest of places and healing them, and i need to become strong and full of light in order to do this. I have no ability to judge dark things, i see light in everything, and i can bring light to everything, and because of this i am perfect for it.

Physically, i try to live in forgiveness, love and compassion. I also attract people to me like magnets, those that need help, and somehow i help them.

I am currently working towards my training to become an ambulance attendant (paramedic), and am really striving to get into a career of helping people, healing people, and saving lives. I may get into a form of spiritual healing, except i will never spiritually heal anyone until i am healed and well and i think I am still too young, and still learning. I have many visions of earth disasters, in which i am very connected to the storm beings, which all ties into the way, i have seen chaos coming, and i will be needed physically to help people. Also, it is my passion. I have no fear of disasters or seeing gruesome things. I figure there is and will be a high demand for that. I guess i will be working physically during the coming times, but also spiritually.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:37 AM
Master
Welcome to the forum. I think your desires to help humanity are Honorable.
Old 23-08-2011, 02:46 PM
saxon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderseed
First and foremost we have to work and heal ourselves before we can actually assist and be of service to the world, because we have to be ready in ourselves to do so.

Thank you for that.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Indigo Student

This totally applies to me! I have always heavily been involved in volunteer work for political campaigns, trying to change things... then I realized that was not the right place. I am currently a "green" activist and am working on banning plastic bags. I constantly look the social structures (political, economical, educational, managerial) and how failed they are and immediately understand why. I can think of endless ways to change them for the better and usually do so in my own community :)
Old 30-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Master
That is fantastic. Indigo Student.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Master
I don't think I'm an Indigo child (though I may be) but I do really want to save the world..

I've been trying to help myself first though.. and helping others along the way but it doesn't always work the best since I need more work on me heh..
but I am reading books and things online and talking to people online.. gathering world ideals and learning how to deal with emotional issues and past pains.. which I believe is the main thing holding people back..
I know that my mental/emotional (and physical) condition has been my main detriment so I am trying to heal myself and then plan to share what I know with as many people as possible.. I have shared with a lot of people already, but I don't have enough experience to truly benefit them yet cuz I am still lost myself.. well anyways, I'm hoping it's just a matter of time..
this resistance I'm displaying is useful for me to try and understand how others are resistant and can't seem to see the truth right when it's in front of their eyes.. but my procrastination is a little annoying, well I better stop writing about that for now..
as it is, I stick up for what's right and try to make sure justice prevails when I can.. I stick my neck out and put my foot down..

well, that's what I do anyways, for now.. it's refreshing to see how much you guys do and how you are really caring for Earth
Old 07-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I don't think I'm an Indigo child (though I may be) but I do really want to save the world..

I've been trying to help myself first though.. and helping others along the way but it doesn't always work the best since I need more work on me heh..
but I am reading books and things online and talking to people online.. gathering world ideals and learning how to deal with emotional issues and past pains.. which I believe is the main thing holding people back..
I know that my mental/emotional (and physical) condition has been my main detriment so I am trying to heal myself and then plan to share what I know with as many people as possible.. I have shared with a lot of people already, but I don't have enough experience to truly benefit them yet cuz I am still lost myself.. well anyways, I'm hoping it's just a matter of time..
this resistance I'm displaying is useful for me to try and understand how others are resistant and can't seem to see the truth right when it's in front of their eyes.. but my procrastination is a little annoying, well I better stop writing about that for now..
as it is, I stick up for what's right and try to make sure justice prevails when I can.. I stick my neck out and put my foot down..

well, that's what I do anyways, for now.. it's refreshing to see how much you guys do and how you are really caring for Earth

Yes it is good to work on the self and let others do the same. We are connects to Earth in ways that most will never understand.

I find that procrastination is not at all helpful. It is best to be kind to those that we see as confused. It is better to understand the self before we strive to do that with another.

Now self healing is an area of focus for me. I have evolved good health and well being for myself. It could be that your area of study on this subject can be expanded upon. If you are interested, I have some on line material that you can look over and evaluate.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Master
hi John =) Sorry I didn't see this.. that'd be cool if there was a notification system if someone quotes one of your post..
what is it that you would recommend for me? I have been planning to use EFT (well it's ESM in this book I was reading/read now) and that's mainly what I was procrastinating with.. I haven't begun it like I planned to but I have done more than I did before, just a few days ago, and I think it really made a difference.. though while I was doing it I was doubting it despite all the research I'd done.. well I only addressed a couple things and not to the extent I planned to, but I was still surprised at the difference I felt later in the two days I did it.. kind of weird to think a permanent positive change could be so easy.. but yes I still have much farther to go.. Please share with me what you suggest.. I have been dabbling in a bit more than that.. well just reading other books and stuff..
If you happen to not see this as I did I'll send you a pm soon.. I am going on vacation to Arizona for two weeks next week tho so it may not be right away. thank you again
Old 23-10-2011, 11:58 AM
mattie

Countless Ways To Work Towards Best Highest Purpose

There are countless ways to work towards Best Highest Purpose. Don’t under rate the small things. These are just as important as the large ones.

One of the ways we work towards Best Highest Purpose is to expand our own awareness. This helps raise the collective consciousness.
This is just as valid & important as the things we do that are outwardly directed.
Old 23-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
hi John =) Sorry I didn't see this.. that'd be cool if there was a notification system if someone quotes one of your post..
what is it that you would recommend for me? I have been planning to use EFT (well it's ESM in this book I was reading/read now) and that's mainly what I was procrastinating with.. I haven't begun it like I planned to but I have done more than I did before, just a few days ago, and I think it really made a difference.. though while I was doing it I was doubting it despite all the research I'd done.. well I only addressed a couple things and not to the extent I planned to, but I was still surprised at the difference I felt later in the two days I did it.. kind of weird to think a permanent positive change could be so easy.. but yes I still have much farther to go.. Please share with me what you suggest.. I have been dabbling in a bit more than that.. well just reading other books and stuff..
If you happen to not see this as I did I'll send you a pm soon.. I am going on vacation to Arizona for two weeks next week tho so it may not be right away. thank you again

My understanding is that the best information about healing and self empowerment is from the channeled Kryon material. The getting started page for that is here:
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

I have applied these principals myself. I am very involved with healing.

I hope we can talk more about this subject.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/