Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 29-08-2020, 11:20 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
One of the things you can do if you don't resonate with the people is look for what you can respect in and about them. What qualities do they have that you can respect?
Just doing that is difficult for me. There's so much resistance. I don't want to respect anything about them. I generally don't like them, lol. I didn't come to that conclusion just like that by the way. I tried. For years. It just does not work.

When it comes to respecting others FairyCrystal,you have to accept people on every facet,good or bad,and every walks of life.

You mention you have tried to respect others but despite from want of trying,you generally don't like them.

What does that say and where that resistance is coming from?

If we can love our neighbor,but not our foe,the flow of resistance is a one sided show.

There lies the resistance and lesson that requires to be resolved.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
When it comes to respecting others FairyCrystal,you have to accept people on every facet,good or bad,and every walks of life.

You mention you have tried to respect others but despite from want of trying,you generally don't like them.

What does that say and where that resistance is coming from?

If we can love our neighbor,but not our foe,the flow of resistance is a one sided show.

There lies the resistance and lesson that requires to be resolved.
Of course it can touch upon more personal things, but I think it's more a mismatch between how people in general are in one area or another.
People here are known for being difficult, closed off, obnoxious etc. Considering the history of this province that isn't a surprise. People truly do become a representation of that over time.

Where I come from people are generally warm, open, welcoming. Over here they're the opposite. It takes very long for them to open up a little bit and then you're still not one of them but an outsider, and they rarely show who they really are to an outsider.

Example: I locked myself out, no keys, no jacket, no phone, and on clogs. It was getting dark and cold.
I ring the neighbour's doorbell... he helps me out on his phone, but outdoors in the cold. When I've contacted my kids he goes back indoors, leaving me in the cold outside without jacket or anything.

Had that happened where I come from I would've been invited in right away, offered a drink, and ppl would've insisted I wait there too till my kids arrive.

After 17 yrs here t here are more things like that. That's why I came to not like them much anymore. I wasn't like that in the beginning.
And although it might touch some personal thing, everyone I know from my province that moved here at adult age moved away again for the exact same reason. They all say the same thing I do and feel the same way.
So it's not just me. It's a mismatch in people from different areas.

Question remains... why do I end up in such situations as I've been there before.
In any case, I am doing what you suggested before. Visualising where I do want to live, what that's like, what's near and so on. It actually feels really good!
I also am trying to make a list of things that I can respect. It's still a short list, hihi. But I'm trying, lol.
Old 31-08-2020, 04:00 AM
ant

Hello FairyCrystal,

I can relate,having moved to a small country town 2yrs ago.

People you have described,are very much on par,though it doesn't bother me,as i do my own thing and keep to myself.

It is though like being on another planet,people wise,compared to where i moved from.

As to ' why do I end up in such situations as I've been there before.'?

Perhaps ruminating on that question is the answer to finding out what's been holding you back.

What irks us though,what annoys us and what we react to,and being mindful of these,we can then understand more about ourselves.

Regards visualising,also look online at realestate,peruse,salivate,dream,and see what tickles your fancy.

It'll simulate the possibilities and stir the juices of the soul.

Regards respect,i find it easier to just accept people for who they are,good or bad.

If there was a god,he would say,children who are programmed,blinded and misguided,know,no better.

Accept the things you can change,accept the things you can't change and the wisdom to know the difference.

It doesn't matter if people respect us,what they do,there opinions and or whatever etc etc,as long as we respect ourselves and live by our own ideals,beliefs and the way we want to live our life etc,the rest will follow.

By beating life to the tune of your own drum,respect and acceptance of others becomes effortless.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:33 PM
ant

Re:Forum help

Quote:
Ant did some moderating/admin work the other day and his name isn't bold nor coloured at all?

I'm not part of Admin FairyCrystal,

I put up a post as a joke.: p
Old 01-09-2020, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
I'm not part of Admin FairyCrystal,

I put up a post as a joke.: p
No problem! Nice of you to clear it up.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Ascender
Living where it doesn't nourish you

I would need a lot of money to fix this problem

I could try to make the best of it and use my time wisely - but moving is the only solution - and just moving anywhere isn't going to fix anything - maybe some of it - but money is needed to fix this situation
Old 01-09-2020, 11:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Have you ever lived -or maybe currently- where you don't feel at home, where you don't feel the ground nourishes you, where you cannot connect?
If the ground doesn't resonate with your energy it is possible you also have difficulty resonating and connecting with the people there as they hold the same energy as the ground.
Ground in this can be an area, a city, town, province, part of a province etc.

I am in this situation, have been for years. For practical reasons it's not easy for me to move away. The consequences of that could be too high a price to pay on other levels. (long story)

One of the things you can do if you don't resonate with the people is look for what you can respect in and about them. What qualities do they have that you can respect?
Just doing that is difficult for me. There's so much resistance. I don't want to respect anything about them. I generally don't like them, lol. I didn't come to that conclusion just like that by the way. I tried. For years. It just does not work.
I know people who lived here that had the same problem. They're also from the same province I was born in. They can't find 'home' here either and most have moved away, back to our home province. So it's not me having stuck up views or something.

I know I should try to find what I can respect about them as it might improve the quality of my own life. And I was just thinking, maybe if I do succeed in finding some positive thing in it I also see the lesson of being here? Maybe that will kind of resolve the situation of being stuck here?

The reason I think there has to be a reason for me living like this is that I have been in this situation before, during my marriage, in yet another province. To be honest, that was even worse and really grated on me. At some point I had to fill out a form concerning my funeral wishes, and I realised I didn't even want to be buried there.
I thought, "What am I doing here while living when I don't even want to be here when I'm dead?!?"
I moved out of there as soon as I could.

So I guess I have a lesson to learn about this all?
Anyone else who can relate to my story? And maybe found out his/her lesson in it and how to best deal with it apart from moving?

I can very much relate to all of that. I don't know much about the energy/ground theory, but I do think I just don't enjoy the kind of lifestyle my current situation allows for. It's complicated to move at the moment, but if I could I would in a heart beat, assuming I could get closer to where I would want to be.
Anyway, I ended up here though a series of rather low probability events and figured I would get away as soon as something came along. My dilemma is I think there is some sort of law of attraction/repulsion thing going on where the things I dread in life, but considered to be rather unlikely events, keep happening, to the extent where random chance seems rather unlikely. Life keeps giving me the things I say I could never accept. The theory here is life realizing ones fears so one can see/face them. So I figure I need to change my approach/attitude toward all of this to learn whatever life is trying to teach me, yet I am rather miserable being stuck where I am. As much as I like lemonade, one can only drink so much. You know what I mean? So it is kind of a catch 22. There was a time in my life when my luck was much more balanced, and I am hoping to get a bit of that back before I grow too old. Or better yet, maybe some good luck to balance out the latest long running bad luck streak.
One way or another though, I can't see myself staying where I am now for the rest of my life. I really want to drop out of circulation for a while and go off grid (so to speak).
Old 04-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
But I'm trying, lol.
Hi Crystal. Hope it's okay to call you by your first name.

I just wanted to tell you to express yourself more, you're holding out !

You have interesting things to share.

Peace to you
Old 05-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Administrator
Living where it doesn't nourish you
Have you ever lived -or maybe currently- where you don't feel at home, where you don't feel the ground nourishes you, where you cannot connect?
If the ground doesn't resonate with your energy it is possible you also have difficulty resonating and connecting with the people there as they hold the same energy as the ground.
Ground in this can be an area, a city, town, province, part of a province etc.

Hello

Oh I so can relate to this one. I spent 10 years in a place I hated from the first few weeks I lived there. My now EX and I had a 4 plex we owned and it was time to move from that to a "single family home" so I thought.

He was into his booze too much and I thought being farther out of the city life (not that I live in a large city) might well help. I too still had that "pipe dream" of a family even though we were told we both could not have kids.). I moved to a small community about 20 minutes outside the city. I do not drive but there was a daily bus.

I wanted something to do in the community and the local Recreation Center was looking for a volunteer that could work with children and especially special needs children . So I applied, well OMG the things said about me behind my back were horrid. As I was in my 30's and had no children they wondered "WHY" I would want to work with children, that I had been in a relationship for a long time with no children. Never thinking to ask me about lack of children.

Well I did not get asked to join them until they found out how valued I was with the City Community Centre and how much experience I had. Too late you did not want me.

I had no friends there, I was isolated (as that is what the EX wanted) then it happened I had 3 kids. How the Dr's still wonder but 3 came. I was then more isolated with them on top of a hill with no one around me.

We tried so many times to sell the house, a few months after we moved in the first time, then over the years a few more times. Never would it sell. Then there was huge forest fire where we were on 5 minute "get out" alert heading right for us, so I though OK house gone freedom. Nope that fire in the night changed directions due to the winds and took out another area in another city about an hour away. I had a vision where there were flames all around but our house stayed, many years before.

I never settled there I had 3 kids, and one started school and still no friendships were made for me. Then an agent contacted us as she liked to take on houses that did not sell and try to sell them. Well she did within a month we had an offer and sale.

Many say about being sad about leaving a house where you brought home your children, where you have family memories. I looked at the house driving out of the driveway for the last time, going "FREEDOM" even though we had no house to move into. We were having one build, that is another whole different ride we had.

I have never looked back, I so could not stand the energy of what is one of the most "Spiritual Communities" in the Province. For me it was the most toxic of places to be. I too was not accepted in the Spiritual Community as I never "charged" for my services. Money is power but when its put with spiritual gifts it can lead you to a place of karmic debts and greed.

Lynn
Old 05-09-2020, 06:16 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hello FairyCrystal,

I can relate,having moved to a small country town 2yrs ago.

People you have described,are very much on par,though it doesn't bother me,as i do my own thing and keep to myself.

It is though like being on another planet,people wise,compared to where i moved from.

As to ' why do I end up in such situations as I've been there before.'?

Perhaps ruminating on that question is the answer to finding out what's been holding you back.

What irks us though,what annoys us and what we react to,and being mindful of these,we can then understand more about ourselves.

Regards visualising,also look online at realestate,peruse,salivate,dream,and see what tickles your fancy.

It'll simulate the possibilities and stir the juices of the soul.

Regards respect,i find it easier to just accept people for who they are,good or bad.

If there was a god,he would say,children who are programmed,blinded and misguided,know,no better.

Accept the things you can change,accept the things you can't change and the wisdom to know the difference.

It doesn't matter if people respect us,what they do,there opinions and or whatever etc etc,as long as we respect ourselves and live by our own ideals,beliefs and the way we want to live our life etc,the rest will follow.

By beating life to the tune of your own drum,respect and acceptance of others becomes effortless.

Thanks, that's helpful for me too, ant.

FairyCrystal - sorry to intervene