Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Elfin

Tanzanite

Tanzanite makes me "dribble"..... That is how I determine how much I desire anything... Anyone else love Tanzanite as much as I do ?......and does it make you dribble ? ....LOL
Old 20-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Guide

Unfortunately all stones and crystals make me dribble. My poor wallet...
Old 20-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Unfortunately all stones and crystals make me dribble. My poor wallet...
...LOL...me too.... I ADORE them all.... But tanzanite makes me want to cry LOL....great though ...don't you think that crystals can have the ability to do that ??? Or is it just me?!!!
Old 20-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Master
I got a few rough pieces a few years back. Interested as it should do a lot for the neck, back of the head, shoulders, throat. It is also one of the few crystals that works on the backside of the body, this crystals gives energy there. Since the back of the body is often neglected and lots of stuff can pile up there...
Unfortunately it is very brittle which limits what I can do with it.
I would've loved to wear it on the back of my neck, but that's not possible. It'd require tape, no way can I use tape on this.
But it's still a nice crystal.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I got a few rough pieces a few years back. Interested as it should do a lot for the neck, back of the head, shoulders, throat. It is also one of the few crystals that works on the backside of the body, this crystals gives energy there. Since the back of the body is often neglected and lots of stuff can pile up there...
Unfortunately it is very brittle which limits what I can do with it.
I would've loved to wear it on the back of my neck, but that's not possible. It'd require tape, no way can I use tape on this.
But it's still a nice crystal.
Oh dear me ...no... Can't be taping to back of neck.... Could you not wear a piece on a short chain , the "wrong" way round?.... That might work?..... I also had a bag full of rough tanzanite , along with polished "finished" pieces.....I was very lucky that I had a business selling rocks and gemstones.. so therefore got my "pick " of some very desirable ones , at cost price.. I don't think there's anything more beautiful than crystals and gemstones...
Old 20-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh dear me ...no... Can't be taping to back of neck.... Could you not wear a piece on a short chain , the "wrong" way round?.... That might work?..... I also had a bag full of rough tanzanite , along with polished "finished" pieces.....I was very lucky that I had a business selling rocks and gemstones.. so therefore got my "pick " of some very desirable ones , at cost price.. I don't think there's anything more beautiful than crystals and gemstones...
Maybe in one of these cages, but I'm not sure it will be too happy to get it in one, haha.
I do tape a shungite on my neck a lot. I have this white tape, some 2,5 cms wide, for sensitive skin. The tumbled shungite can handle it. It has a bit of glue residue on it but I'm okay with that.
But doing that with tanzanite... pieces would break off and I do not want glue on that! I might work something out.
Sometimes I use a shawl to hold a crystal there, but then you have to be careful and remove it if you got to walk around.

And yes, it's great if you have first choice hihi. Lucky you!
Old 20-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Maybe in one of these cages, but I'm not sure it will be too happy to get it in one, haha.
I do tape a shungite on my neck a lot. I have this white tape, some 2,5 cms wide, for sensitive skin. The tumbled shungite can handle it. It has a bit of glue residue on it but I'm okay with that.
But doing that with tanzanite... pieces would break off and I do not want glue on that! I might work something out.
Sometimes I use a shawl to hold a crystal there, but then you have to be careful and remove it if you got to walk around.

And yes, it's great if you have first choice hihi. Lucky you!
Oh dear me girl... Can't you just wear a normal necklace of tanzanite the wrong way round???..... No need for cages to get tangled in hair !!! I would stand no chance as it would appear that my hairdresser is still tangled up in my hair somewhere LOL..... And oh my gosh ....I can't BELIEVE you taping other crystals to your skin... Your neck must be full of red "whelts" where the tape has been....... There's got to be an easier way ( although if I'm honest it sounds SO like me heehee....)
Old 20-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh dear me girl... Can't you just wear a normal necklace of tanzanite the wrong way round???..... No need for cages to get tangled in hair !!! I would stand no chance as it would appear that my hairdresser is still tangled up in my hair somewhere LOL..... And oh my gosh ....I can't BELIEVE you taping other crystals to your skin... Your neck must be full of red "whelts" where the tape has been....... There's got to be an easier way ( although if I'm honest it sounds SO like me heehee....)
No red welts but you got to use the right medical tape for sensitive skin. Regular medical tape, which is tan coloured, irritates my skin, even with a normal bandaid. My kids had the same thing but there's sensitive skin variety for that :)
I shower with it, sleep with it, leave it on for days. Then it tends to get a bit itchy, not necessarily the glue, but also because it can get a wee bit sweaty depending on the weather. After 4-5 days the glue can get irritating, then I remove it for half a day, a day, or tape it with new tape a little higher or lower.
I got a neck injury and it has helped me loads. I've been doing this for several years already :) It has saved me many an ibuprofen or paracetamol! Shungite is great to use on spots with pain and using this tape makes that possible.
Old 20-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Elfin

Quote:
No red welts but you got to use the right medical tape for sensitive skin. Regular medical tape, which is tan coloured, irritates my skin, even with a normal bandaid. My kids had the same thing but there's sensitive skin variety for that :)
I shower with it, sleep with it, leave it on for days. Then it tends to get a bit itchy, not necessarily the glue, but also because it can get a wee bit sweaty depending on the weather. After 4-5 days the glue can get irritating, then I remove it for half a day, a day, or tape it with new tape a little higher or lower.
I got a neck injury and it has helped me loads. I've been doing this for several years already :) It has saved me many an ibuprofen or paracetamol! Shungite is great to use on spots with pain and using this tape makes that possible.
...Ah well.... I can understand the sensitive skin bit... I am very very Very sensitive to a lot of things.... I cannot , for instance wear a plaster after a blood test , as it leaves me rashed up and bruised... My youngest son same.. you are the first person I have ever known that tapes crystals onto their skin..... And you talk about neck problems ,something else I can also resonate with deeply. And crystals really DO work in healing....I don't care what anyone says..... I went through many years of severe dental problems .... The pain was unbearable...until I started sleeping with flourite under my pillow each night..... And it really was like a miracle......
Old 20-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
...Ah well.... I can understand the sensitive skin bit... I am very very Very sensitive to a lot of things.... I cannot , for instance wear a plaster after a blood test , as it leaves me rashed up and bruised... My youngest son same.. you are the first person I have ever known that tapes crystals onto their skin..... And you talk about neck problems ,something else I can also resonate with deeply. And crystals really DO work in healing....I don't care what anyone says..... I went through many years of severe dental problems .... The pain was unbearable...until I started sleeping with flourite under my pillow each night..... And it really was like a miracle......
I am unusual :) I also don't know anyone else who does that, or they don't tell it. That is weird if you think about it because certain crystals ARE advised to use on the body but also in places where you cannot just put one.
Taping is a good solution, but I won't use it with other crystals than my shungite which I bought especially for that purpose. I don't want glue residue on other crystals.
I'm also very sensitive, but neck and head issues are way worse than a little irritation of skin, haha. But again, I wouldn't do that with regular tape. I go into town especially to buy this white stuff.
I also always have a piece on my left heel as it easily irritates from my shoes.

In any case, crystals are great :)