Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 PM
mattie

Mediumship & Channeling

Mediumship has historically been thought of as connecting nonphysical human souls, but this is just one such connection that can be made w/ nonphysical beings. Disembodied human spirits are only one type of nonphysical energies in the Universe.

Mediumship as defined by its historical definition is a type of channeling or a subset of it. It is increasingly a quaint term as it is from an era when nonphysical human souls were thought to be the only nonphysical beings we could contact w/ the exception of prophet types who contacted higher level religious nonphysical beings.

As we become more savvy about nonphysical energy beings we allow for the existence of beings that vary from the long-time widely accepted nonphysical energies of god, angels, & human souls parked in heaven or hell. The difference between the nonphysical energies is likely much slighter than previously imagined as we begin to appreciate the validity of other life forms. Some have said that it is physicality that is the exception in the Universe, that non-physicality for beings is the norm.

As we expand our consciousness we have what is called our psychic abilities increasingly emerge in many ways. Mediumship is one of these abilities. These various psychic abilities are innate in everyone, but largely dormant. As we all raise our frequency we will all have these abilities emerge. We will have the ability to communicate w/ a variety of nonphysical energies, not just the nonphysical souls of dead humans.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:41 PM
glenos

Dont tell me .. talking to aliens n' stuff as well. Incredible.

G
Old 03-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
If they were dead, how would you be able to make contact?

bc you have the cons ability to connect with them
Old 03-04-2011, 05:07 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
bc you have the cons ability to connect with them

What is cons ability?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Master
conscious....
Old 03-04-2011, 05:35 PM
mac

Quote:
conscious....

A conscious ability to connect with 'em?

Then they must be alive and not dead if you're connecting.... One wouldn't be able to interact with anything that's dead.

I think you might have meant contact with the souls/spirits of humans who have died - have I got that right?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:50 PM
mac

Mediumship has historically been thought of as connecting with nonphysical human souls, but this is just one such connection that can be made w/ nonphysical beings. Disembodied human spirits are only one type of nonphysical energies in the Universe.

Mediumship as defined by its historical definition is a type of channeling Yes that's right and I used the same comparison in earlier pieces....or a subset of it A subset of channelling - how does that work out?. It is increasingly a quaint term as it is from an era when nonphysical human souls were thought to be the only nonphysical beings we could contact w/ the exception of prophet types who contacted higher level religious nonphysical beings. Quaint it may seem to those without a working knowledge of the subject but you're wrong about "prophet types who contacted higher level religious nonphysical beings" - spiritually evolved discarnates are not higher level religious anyone's - that's humankind's interpretation of them perhaps?

As we become more savvy about nonphysical energy beings really? we allow for the existence of beings that vary from the long-time widely accepted nonphysical energies of god, angels, & human souls parked in heaven or hell. That's been the case for quite some time - hardly us recently becoming "savvy" The difference between the nonphysical energies is likely much slighter than previously imagined I never saw great distinctions... as we begin to appreciate the validity of other life forms. I've appreciated them for quite some time - nothing new here.... Some have said that it is physicality that is the exception in the Universe, that non-physicality for beings is the norm. Again no revelations as the earth environment was engineered for just such experiences as are found here in abundance - possibly a unique physical system.

As we expand our consciousness we have what is called our psychic abilities increasingly emerge in many ways. Far from proven.....Mediumship is one of these abilities. Mediumship's been around for centuries. Even modern evidential mediumship's been around since the later 1800s.... These various psychic abilities are innate in everyone, but largely dormant. debatable.... As we all raise our frequency we will all have these abilities emerge. ditto.... We will have the ability to communicate w/ a variety of nonphysical energies, not just the nonphysical souls of dead humans. highly debatable.... Where is the supporting evidence?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:56 PM
mac

" Mac and I have had conversations and he likes to push for you to figure out what techniques you use and not just use "general" terms that can apply for anyone. (i think ) I my self am an evidential medium with psychic abilities."

That's about right.

I meet few who can clearly describe and define what their attribute(s) is/are. Many squirm when asked and retort that they don't like labels but can't/won't explain what it is that they are unable to explain.

If they could explain their difficulties I'd be happy to help them find the right descriptor...
Old 03-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
A conscious ability to connect with 'em?

Then they must be alive and not dead if you're connecting.... One wouldn't be able to interact with anything that's dead.

I think you might have meant contact with the souls/spirits of humans who have died - have I got that right?

yes that is what i meant.

souls and spirits dont die, humans do, we all have the ability to connect with living human beings, i use dead as in deceased/departed souls
Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
yes that is what i meant.

souls and spirits dont die, humans do, we all have the ability to connect with living human beings, i use dead as in deceased/departed souls

can you go more in depth of how you go about connecting with them? what are some of the processes you have learned to do this?