Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-06-2020, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel like the bad experiences with impending death could be a form of guilt like said above, like a realization that a person has been living a lie or not been living life to the fullest and finding him/herself in utter despair. I feel like if I died now I would have regrets and not be ready for it because I am early in my current spiritual journey. But a life lived fully may allow the person to feel the bliss that many have felt.
Old 17-06-2020, 08:45 PM
Administrator
A Friend called me last night, for some info his daughter who is 14 started waking up saying there is someone touching her face and it scared her. I told him what to say to her and I would go and smudge her room once Lockdown is over.
then he told me he said remember when I had the op .he had an operation a few years ago had he not had it he would not be here now.
my husband passed two years before his friend had the op, as the friend was coming out of theatre he saw my husband telling him to go back.as they nearly lost him.
he then said I heard that NDE were frightening but mine was not. I said what did you see he started telling me , that he was being pushed through this tunnel in his hospital bed.
All he saw were lights everywhere it was so clean.
He called me the next day to say im alive I thought that I had died.

going forward to last year he needed another op he saw the same thing again. this time he told the nurse she laughed. and said because of the op that he had he had to go to the ward through a tunnel. the ceiling was white and there are many lights.
then the nurse told his wife he thought he died. his wife being a staff nurse told her they has a patient . that had the same thing only he heard a voice telling him to be calm there was nothing to fear. before this he was a nervous wreck, he came back with a better outlook on life.
so it goes to prove what your mindset is.

Namaste
Old 22-06-2020, 07:13 PM
Master
OP mentioned bad NDEs are a low percentage but how does he know? For all we know the people with bad experiences are less likely to speak up. If you got a nice experience you may want to share, tell everyone how wonderful it is. If it's bad, well maybe you tell a few people, but are less likely to contact some NDE researcher who is bombarded with happy stories. Where then would you fit? Number of bad experiences could be higher.

I don't think it's right to expect a happy afterlife. We just don't know what will happen until we go bye bye in this world..
Old 24-06-2020, 10:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

Define happiness, for some it is just the cards life deals them and they accept that as how it is. So when faced with a NDE maybe they just feel the same way it is what it is. The cards on the table for me.

I remember sitting with soldiers from the war in their final days, some so fearing going over and re assuring them war was a duty they were called to do. Death happens in war and war is truly a trip to Hell and back again. No regrets, and if you over stepped maybe the moral code of conduct then it was what it was in times that we can not walk in judgement over as we were not placed in that situation.

I know that some in the final days seemed to go back into that place of war, like there was something they needed to be cleared of or clear from them before passing. In that state of the living and the dead as your almost gone. Its not a fun state to be in, that holding pattern almost, where it would be nicer to just fall a sleep and pass.

I remember talking to a Father that gave last rights at the bedside and he would tell me if I have heard that story once I have heard it a thousand times over, it is what it is, war and the duties in that place in time. To be called to the bedside a few times before the final passing. As medicine is a blessing and a curse at times in how it can keep one living, and maybe not in the place one wants to be in.

I do not feel that there is bliss in the afterlife, as we are here in the living to experience so many levels whom is to say its not that way on the other side of things.

I am in no rush to find out....but I too do wonder on it all.

Lynn
Old 25-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Administrator
Many moons ago we had an Elderly man who would hop around manholes even grids in the roads. he gathered the nickname Hoppy.
but the reason he did it.was war related he was stood by a soldier who was killed by a land mine.
it affected him so he had to be discharged by the army.
A person I know was on the ward one day she was a matron shows how long ago it was. when hoppy was taken in. he could not be cured so were treating him as end of life patient.
he awoke one morning he didn't hop around the ward.he was really calm.
he told the nurses I will be going tonight my army friends have just come for me he passed in his sleep that night with a smile on his face.
he always thought that he would be hopping in the spirit world which was weary some for him

Namaste