Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Pathfinder

Medium abilities experiences.

Hi All,

What is you greatest experiences during doing a reading?

I have a few experiences which stands out but not really done it for long -

--During a reading I physically felt the after effect of getting punched in face, felt so real. Lady in spirit during a reading trying to tell me a story falling in her bathroom hitting her face on bath bless.

--Lady in spirit sent an little movie into my mind's eye of her spitting her false teeth at me, mention this to the sitter and he laughed then said that was his grandma.

--During a open circle stud up as I had a spirit with me, my left eye became blurry and physically someone arm linking me and pulling me towards someone.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello there,
I have not experienced a lot of physical pain, yes I do feel what they show me. For example lung or breathing issues.
I have had places they have shown me for example Ireland. Or coins and found out that the sitter was a coin collector passed to them from great grandfathers on both sides, who in turn came from Ireland.
Fun world when you tune in huh?
Old 16-03-2020, 12:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kparry
Hello there,
I have not experienced a lot of physical pain, yes I do feel what they show me. For example lung or breathing issues.
I have had places they have shown me for example Ireland. Or coins and found out that the sitter was a coin collector passed to them from great grandfathers on both sides, who in turn came from Ireland.
Fun world when you tune in huh?

Since i've been "sitting in the power" senses seems to be sherpening, becoming stronger.

Most hardest image i've had is a back of a wheelchair, sitter could not take the wheelchair yet I still see it in my minds eye. After digging trying to make sense out of it, the meaning of the picture is pushing, sitter was pushing his wife away lol.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi,
In many of my readings I felt the pain or discomfort of the person who came through. I was able to explain that to my client and they would affirm what I saw and felt.
One of the most amazing ones though was I had a psychologist seek me out. She had a client who could not move past the passing of his mother. I spoke to the psychologist and the clients mom came through loud and clear. I was able to tell her what had happened that night and what and where the missing items were. The psychologist took this back to her client and he confirmed the cause of death and what the missing items were, as I did not know, and was able to feel comfort knowing the things that were passed on to him. I feel like that was the most rewarding experience I have had.
The most painful one I had was of a man who was drunk and rolled his car off an embankment. The steering wheel went into his chest and his lower arm was slightly severed. He was able to escape the car and kept trying to climb the embankment which he couldn't and kept falling. He gradually became weaker and weaker from blood loss. I could feel the muscles in his body become increasingly acidic. I could feel him struggling breathing. Short choppy suffocating breaths. That was a hard one to deal with.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:02 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine
Hi,
In many of my readings I felt the pain or discomfort of the person who came through. I was able to explain that to my client and they would affirm what I saw and felt.
One of the most amazing ones though was I had a psychologist seek me out. She had a client who could not move past the passing of his mother. I spoke to the psychologist and the clients mom came through loud and clear. I was able to tell her what had happened that night and what and where the missing items were. The psychologist took this back to her client and he confirmed the cause of death and what the missing items were, as I did not know, and was able to feel comfort knowing the things that were passed on to him. I feel like that was the most rewarding experience I have had.
The most painful one I had was of a man who was drunk and rolled his car off an embankment. The steering wheel went into his chest and his lower arm was slightly severed. He was able to escape the car and kept trying to climb the embankment which he couldn't and kept falling. He gradually became weaker and weaker from blood loss. I could feel the muscles in his body become increasingly acidic. I could feel him struggling breathing. Short choppy suffocating breaths. That was a hard one to deal with.

Amazing isnt it :) It is indeed can be rewarding experience :), and also can be most upsetting experience bless. Glad to know that the pain do not follow them into afterlife, its just how they communicate with us telling us a story.

thank you for sharing your experience.
Old 14-04-2020, 11:24 PM
Guide
Sometimes I will get visions of people, but I don't know who they are or what they want. Once a woman was smiling, while a man looked sort of sad and didn't show much reaction. This started to happen as I was drifting off to sleep. At first I thought it was a dream, but I felt as if I was watching a movie and seeing things play out inside my head. Feel as if each person has a story to tell or is reaching out to me. Can't figure it out all out quite yet, I know I will in time.
Old 15-04-2020, 12:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
Sometimes I will get visions of people, but I don't know who they are or what they want. Once a woman was smiling, while a man looked sort of sad and didn't show much reaction. This started to happen as I was drifting off to sleep. At first I thought it was a dream, but I felt as if I was watching a movie and seeing things play out inside my head. Feel as if each person has a story to tell or is reaching out to me. Can't figure it out all out quite yet, I know I will in time.

When you next get these visions, try to move your focus to how you feel (tingle/vibration).

For me when I am opened-up i feel tingles/vibration around my body when someone wants to communicate.
Old 15-04-2020, 09:27 AM
Seeker

The majority of my spiritual work is healing and quite often during healing the session will be joined by loved ones of the person receiving the healing, most times they stand to one side but occasionally they do pass on messages or memories.
Some years ago a work colleague of my wife was receiving healing channelled by myself and her grandmother came through, during the session she stood to one side and passed on sufficient information for her to be identified.
After the session as I was leaving the house I got to her gate and I got a feeling of foreboding and stopped, saying to the woman that something horrible had happened at the gate. As she looked at me with a surprised look on her face I saw her being attacked and stabbed in the stomach by a man in a fit of temper. She took me back into the house and told me that years before her first husband who was prone to violence had actually stabbed her during an argument at that exact spot.
The following day she accused my wife of priming me of the incident, which she certainly hadn't done as she was totally unaware of the incident as well, the lady in question never invited me back after that.
Old 26-04-2020, 11:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoxuk
The majority of my spiritual work is healing and quite often during healing the session will be joined by loved ones of the person receiving the healing, most times they stand to one side but occasionally they do pass on messages or memories.
Some years ago a work colleague of my wife was receiving healing channelled by myself and her grandmother came through, during the session she stood to one side and passed on sufficient information for her to be identified.
After the session as I was leaving the house I got to her gate and I got a feeling of foreboding and stopped, saying to the woman that something horrible had happened at the gate. As she looked at me with a surprised look on her face I saw her being attacked and stabbed in the stomach by a man in a fit of temper. She took me back into the house and told me that years before her first husband who was prone to violence had actually stabbed her during an argument at that exact spot.
The following day she accused my wife of priming me of the incident, which she certainly hadn't done as she was totally unaware of the incident as well, the lady in question never invited me back after that.

Its a shame about the reaction you got from that person, emotion wounds from that incident must be still there haunting her at the time.

Still thank you for sharing :)
Old 18-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Experiencer
workshop experience

for our final test were blindfolded so we did not see who were reading for the readee was not aloud to speak to us just touch to let you know they are ready within seconds images were flowing in my mind first i saw something passing in my image like two orbs circular in shape then this yellow ribbon the image of a woman then a young child dressed in a leatard in a ballerina pose it jerks your ego and thats not what you want you say what you see you dont put your own thoughts to it or you contaminate what spirit is showing acc to our mentor i asked what the circular orbs were he said its your spirit guides