Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-02-2019, 07:01 AM
Newbie ;)

what crystal are you drawn to recently?

For me, it has been smoky quartz lately.For some reason it always calls on me. not sure why, cant resist of the black ,smoky, shiny, polished points whether it is naturally formed or craved into points. i feel grounded most of the time but something about it always catch my attention. perhaps some experienced user/healer can enlighten me on this.how about you?
Old 27-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Experiencer
Smokey quartz is a really beautiful stone, I really like it too.

The one I am drawn to lately, if were talking about ones I don't already have, is grape agate. Really cool looking stone, actually looks like purple, green and sometimes yellow crystal looking grapes. Some are not that great looking while others are spectacular.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Experiencer
Black Obsidian

and Seraphinite

lol
Old 27-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Master
-Pink & watermelon tourmaline.
-Pink tourmaline in moonstone palmstone --> favorite!!
-Lepidolite, including petalite & lepidolite in one (tumble)
-Last night I suddenly wanted to have my large Lemurian point near. It's a Twin crystal.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Master

I don't usually work much with crystals and stones, but for the past week I have been drawn to moldavite. Now reading Moldavite, Starborn Stone of Transformation by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner.

Peace.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:50 PM
Master
I found myself purchasing a blue jasper beaded necklace as I found myself drawn to it in the store. It has quickly become one of my favorites.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Seeker
At the moment I am most drawn to Amonzanite, I got a crystal recommendation based on my current energy and they recommended green as it often correlates with Heart Chakra, and it would help me to tell the difference of when I'm feeling someone else's energy vs my own and give me a better grounding for rebalancing. The only time I'm not wearing my Amonzanite is when I'm recharging it.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Pathfinder
I am drawn to rainbow obsidian, the colors can be hypnotic.

I also have been getting the feeling it is time for me to get a lumerian. I got a beautiful piece with such a feminine energy. Its a large piece too probably around 6-8 in
Old 06-07-2019, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Drawn to Labradorite again. Just bought a beautiful Blue Fire Lab ring at a metaphysical store I frequent. Bought my pendant and tumbled crystal there a few years back. I went specifically to find a Lapis Lazuli ring to wear. But I tried this ring on and both my husband and the shop owner said it was made for me. I've been having surreal dreams. Lots of coincidences and synchronicity in the last 2 weeks! Love it.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:21 AM
Pathfinder

Cat eye- I was advised to wear a ring with cat eye as a protective stone. It is my second ring with cat eye though. The first one was very beautiful indeed, but somewhat severe. The talisman would attract, then destroy all possible bad circumstances or ill internationed people. The problem was that such things happened quite often and so close to me, that it inevitably made me nervous.
The second one I ordered is milder with me at least. It is a more transparent and bright coloured crystal. My intuition works better with this cat eye ring, and I feel really protected.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.