Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Indigo soldiers?

is it possible that some indigoes incarnated for the purpose of war? if for whatever reason there was going to be a world war against a new world order then do you think that some indigoes were made specifically for that war??
Old 19-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
I believe so. I believe that some indigos are placed here to serve and protect and re-establish the world order. I met a man, a military man who I could see was an indigo, my guides showed me he was (he wasn't aware of this in himself, he was not yet fully awake). I think that there are indigos here to protect we that are crystalline , we that are light workers, so that we can fulfill our purpose here on the earth at this time.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Knower

I have to say no. Even if you are not aware you are an Indigo, you still understand from the moment you are born that fighting is counterproductive. By fighting you destroy the thing you are trying to protect.
The very term 'Indigo soldier' is highly illogical.
But then again, not all Indigo's are old souls, so there might be some truth to it.. But I don't think so.
Old 21-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Seeker

I'd say more guardian than soldier, guardians guard and protect
Old 22-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I like the guardian idea, I ask the question because I too am indigo or something along those lines and I found out that in my previous life I trained in energy working and guerilla warfare and other war/spy tactics so well that even though i dont fully remember what i was trained for and how, I understand war strategies and I've never been trained in any sort of martial art but when i have gotten into fights and life or death situation i do things that are near impossible and techniques that only highly trained people can do and it surprises me and everyone around. ive done things and survived things that i cant explain. I meditated myself into a dream where i was told by guides that I was trained for the purpose of protection and revolution in case the situation ever unfolded on the earth. It was insanely profound and I keep learning more and more about my past life training. No one believes me though haha!
Old 01-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Seeker

Yes I'm very similar, I haven't had much training in martial arts in this lifetime but I'm gifted with it, in so far that I sense I know I've been a master of it before and it's familiar to me, but I don't feel the need to master it in this lifetime
Old 06-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15ahayes
is it possible that some indigoes incarnated for the purpose of war? if for whatever reason there was going to be a world war against a new world order then do you think that some indigoes were made specifically for that war??

........................................... indigo
...........new world order
......world war 3.....

where do you find peace of mind, in between thinking of such catastrophies?

I will tell you this. On september 27th, the new world order was supposted to take over, and world war 3 begin. When it didn't, and I saw the next prediction was like Jan or Feb. I realized then that I was listening to paranoid people who come off as very charming and manipulative.

So I stopped listening.

And I feel less paranoid, because I stopped listening to paranoid people.

thats just my opinion.

And yes, an indigo can be a warrior archetype. Would they go to war with a gun, or would they go to war with their mind. that is a better question to ask. Seems to me an indigo would use their compassion and genius as their weapon, not their fists or bullets.