Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Knower

need help interpreting dream about eyes

I have dark brown eyes but in this dream, when I looked at myself up close in the mirror, my eyes were yellow and there were holes in the irises. For some reason I could still see. When I looked closer it seemed like the cornea was gone but upon closer examination it was still there. When I backed away my eyes looked normal again.
Old 23-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Suspended
You taking a closer look at how you were seeing things. The hole could indicate you are seeing things from many different way (peupals). Yellow means animal eyes. Or that you are seeing with illumination (sun).
Old 23-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Master
this seems to be a conscious recognition of a subconscious ability.
in your dream, your subconscious has allowed your conscious to
"see how it sees"; the apparatus of it.
this could be indicating that your future dreams will have a greater
clarity of meaning for you, or even that you might sense a spiritual
understanding of events during waking hours.
i think that you have earned your own trust, and are willing to know
yourself (and the world at large) on a grander scale, consciously.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:04 AM
Knower

Interesting. On a side note the day before I was wondering pretty hard about a few specific things about my tf. We are no longer talking in 3d most likely bc our guides are having us focus on individual stuff atm but that didn't stop my wondering about certain aspects of his 3d life and I would like to offer him something pretty big but I currently don't feel ready. Maybe that's a reply from higher self on that question? Maybe my guess on a certain something about him is correct? idk....
Old 26-05-2016, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
Interesting. On a side note the day before I was wondering pretty hard about a few specific things about my tf. We are no longer talking in 3d most likely bc our guides are having us focus on individual stuff atm but that didn't stop my wondering about certain aspects of his 3d life and I would like to offer him something pretty big but I currently don't feel ready. Maybe that's a reply from higher self on that question? Maybe my guess on a certain something about him is correct? idk....
that sure is vague.
it's sounding like you'd like a validation of an intuition.
i figure you should trust your gut feeling (everyone should get themselves
into a trusting relationship with their intuitions); if it truly feels true,
in your gut, it's likely true to some degree even if not 100%.
on the other hand, if you have to ask the question ("is it true?"),
and your gut-feel isn't instantly dismissive of the doubt... it's got doubt.
Old 26-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

It is a common occurrence in many peoples dreams for certain things to be distorted, appear strange and unusual, amongst other bizarre things that occur.

For instance, many people see nothing, or just plain weird things in mirrors while dreaming. This happens to me personally. The other thing that is common for me while dreaming is that electronics do not work correctly for me in the dream world. Tv's don't power on, or nothing appears on the screen. Same thing with telephones, and cellphones. Try to stare at a screen on an ipad, phone, tv, etc while you are dreaming next and you will likely experience what I am talking about. Also, you can train yourself to use these things as triggers to make yourself aware that you are dreaming and in turn become lucid. So there is a strong benefit to be gained if lucidity is something you wish to achieve.
Old 26-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by priceleecushing
It is a common occurrence in many peoples dreams for certain things to be distorted, appear strange and unusual, amongst other bizarre things that occur.

For instance, many people see nothing, or just plain weird things in mirrors while dreaming. This happens to me personally. The other thing that is common for me while dreaming is that electronics do not work correctly for me in the dream world. Tv's don't power on, or nothing appears on the screen. Same thing with telephones, and cellphones. Try to stare at a screen on an ipad, phone, tv, etc while you are dreaming next and you will likely experience what I am talking about. Also, you can train yourself to use these things as triggers to make yourself aware that you are dreaming and in turn become lucid. So there is a strong benefit to be gained if lucidity is something you wish to achieve.
apparently it's virtually impossible to read while in a dream.
that might be an effective trigger to recognizing a dream state.