Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
This was taken about 14 months ago, I'd be interested if anything can be picked up on this photo, thanks :)

This one is very interesting - the dogs can sense the energy for sure! I kept hearing "cat" for some reason! Did you have a cat at one time?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 28-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Guide
Is this a split-level house?? Trying to figure out why I can't stop staring at the foundation part of the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I had to stop looking I just felt ill.... at second look its a horrible heaviness and I keep feeling lawnmower....

Yeah, I had to stop yesterday too. I'm just confused now, because despite everywhere else I did feel love somewhere, coming from a (also deceased) relative of whoever was killed.
I'm getting physical sensations alllll over my body but I do not know who they belong to. Oh, and now I'm getting images from the movie The Lovely Bones which is certainly not a good sign.
Old 29-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
This one is very interesting - the dogs can sense the energy for sure! I kept hearing "cat" for some reason! Did you have a cat at one time?

I'm sensing another dog in the photo itself. One that was an elder to the 2 in the photo. Definitely the alpha. But I sense a cat is present somewhere too like Moon Glow.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
Is this a split-level house?? Trying to figure out why I can't stop staring at the foundation part of the house.

Yeah, I had to stop yesterday too. I'm just confused now, because despite everywhere else I did feel love somewhere, coming from a (also deceased) relative of whoever was killed.
I'm getting physical sensations alllll over my body but I do not know who they belong to. Oh, and now I'm getting images from the movie The Lovely Bones which is certainly not a good sign.

OK here's a piece of the history.

The lovely sweet elderly couple. Lived in the house many years. The womans name was Zephorah Caroline Mooney and his James mooney. The couple was unable to have children so they raised Fox Hounds. Mrs.Mooney passed away last year at the age of 98.

But the history doesn't come close to stopping there....
Old 29-04-2016, 02:25 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
OK here's a piece of the history.

The lovely sweet elderly couple. Lived in the house many years. The womans name was Zephorah Caroline Mooney and his James mooney. The couple was unable to have children so they raised Fox Hounds. Mrs.Mooney passed away last year at the age of 98.

But the history doesn't come close to stopping there....
. Oh my gosh, I actually got the Caroline part right!! And the elderly couple! (I totally thought I had zero photo reading ability) How nice that they raised fox hounds. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.
Old 29-04-2016, 04:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
. Oh my gosh, I actually got the Caroline part right!! And the elderly couple! (I totally thought I had zero photo reading ability) How nice that they raised fox hounds. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

Oh my friend, you have a real knack for it actually.

After Mr. Mooney passed Mrs. Mooney sold the house and property to my husband and his 2nd wife. They renovated the inside and moved in April of 99. She had a daughter and son from a previous marriage that were in their 20's. Her and my husband had a 3 year old son together. Her oldest son had been in and out of trouble for a long time. A real troubled young man with substance abuse problems. 4th of July weekend he went to his mom's to spend time with his mom and brother. She was 9 months pregnant 2 weeks from due date. My husband was off work during this time. The morning he had to return to work, the unthinkable happened. Her oldest son pulled his mom out of bed hits her knocking semi unconscious in the kitchen. His 3 year old brother runs to his mom frantic. The guy breaks into the gun cabinet and grabs a 9mm. Shot his mother, then the little one. It was overkill on the little one. Zulabelle that's why all the various places in your head hurt. He takes other guns. Steels his mother's car and drives to his father's house. Luckily his dad was at work. He drive out of state to his sister. Shoots her, then himself.

The lovely bones. That has a story on its on. It was one of the messages my husband's lovely 2nd wife presented to me. But you put it together. I watched the film around about the time I saw her for the first time. I was instantly obsessed. I literally had to have it to go to sleep. I was talking to a friend earlier and I was saying I was amazed you picked up on that. He said the story in the movie, sounds familiar doesn't it? Light bulb went off.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Experiencer
"I was just about to post that I started hearing an upset child's voice saying "Mama" over and over when I looked at the picture again. And I still see someone digging or burying something and the name Caroline.
I also feel very fixated on the area near the bottom left area of the chimney, beneath the window and behind the tree."

For many years I bred, raised, trained and showed Rottweilers. I raised 1 beautiful male in particular, Zeus. Alot of blood sweat and tears went into this dog. He was just overy a year when I began training him on bite work, and the sleeve. He turned 3 he was like a finely tuned engine. One afternoon we were outside. Had worked him some. It was hot and humidity through the roof. A friend that was a vet assistant dropped by. Zues was playing with a female my friend owned, we didn't think anything when he seemed a bit too excited. My friend left, and soon after I couldn't find Zeus. I searched everywhere, even the place beside the chimney you described which was his favorite place to observe afar from. That night I was alone at home. Sitting, watching TV with the lamps on. A figure from the doorway caught my eye. A solid black figure of a dog, no markings, walked through the doorway, stood bowed it's head, backed up and turned down the hallway, took a few steps and disappeared. So I knew he had hidden somewhere, and passed away. But I still needed to find him. Next morning my hubs wanted to look for him. I said there wasn't any need. I walked out front and got the strong urge to check his favorite place even though I already had the day before. I walked to the edge and looked down, and there he laid. Paws over his face. 15 years later people still bring him up. He was my masterpiece. I've had pieces of him from one dog to another. Couldn't ever bring myself to instill everything I put into him in one. It makes it harder when the inevitable happens.

Love triangle: Martha (the second wife) was involved in an infidelity during her first marriage as their marriage was disolving. Her husband avoiding issues stayed on the road driving a truck leaving Martha pretty well out on her own. While I am not for certain who the other man was, or the circumstances that arose from it. Their son that committed the crime was very young at the time, accidentally witnessed the adultry. Being from such a small place I called my dad to see if the first husband had a brother. In fact he did. And my dad was his foreman. He said, the man had bad mental issues. So odds are this was on the money as well.

I met the x husband. That was the most broken man I've ever met. I was able to help him find some sense of peace. He said only one thing about her. He would never stop being in love with her. Having come across her in life a couple of times and closely to her spirit, I can honestly see why.
Old 29-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Guide
I very much wish I was better at reading orb photos and the like, (for those of you who posted them) but I'm finding that I have a far easier time when it comes to photos with an extremely emotional/traumatic history attached, for whatever reason.

Quote:
Oh my friend, you have a real knack for it actually.

After Mr. Mooney passed Mrs. Mooney sold the house and property to my husband and his 2nd wife. They renovated the inside and moved in April of 99. She had a daughter and son from a previous marriage that were in their 20's. Her and my husband had a 3 year old son together. Her oldest son had been in and out of trouble for a long time. A real troubled young man with substance abuse problems. 4th of July weekend he went to his mom's to spend time with his mom and brother. She was 9 months pregnant 2 weeks from due date. My husband was off work during this time. The morning he had to return to work, the unthinkable happened. Her oldest son pulled his mom out of bed hits her knocking semi unconscious in the kitchen. His 3 year old brother runs to his mom frantic. The guy breaks into the gun cabinet and grabs a 9mm. Shot his mother, then the little one. It was overkill on the little one. Zulabelle that's why all the various places in your head hurt. He takes other guns. Steels his mother's car and drives to his father's house. Luckily his dad was at work. He drive out of state to his sister. Shoots her, then himself.

The lovely bones. That has a story on its on. It was one of the messages my husband's lovely 2nd wife presented to me. But you put it together. I watched the film around about the time I saw her for the first time. I was instantly obsessed. I literally had to have it to go to sleep. I was talking to a friend earlier and I was saying I was amazed you picked up on that. He said the story in the movie, sounds familiar doesn't it? Light bulb went off.

Ohhh my goodness... What a complex history. I now understand why the houses's energy felt so complicated and multi-layered. This is so heartbreaking. From the moment I felt the incredibly strong heartbeat in my stomach I was afraid there was a traumatic loss of an unborn child involved.. And it was that specific feeling that made me think of The Lovely Bones. I, myself am amazed that I picked up on it. I can completely understand why she'd present that movie to you. When you mentioned she was 9 months pregnant, I kept thinking of that scene toward the end when "Song to the Siren" by This Mortal Coil plays as all the murdered children are waiting to leave, and the lyrics: "Here I am, here I am, waiting to hold you".. Thinking of this, and the little one and hearing that line is just emotionally gutting. (Reminds me of a similar movie with Robin Williams called What Dreams May Come. Another breathtakingly beautiful movie.) I desperately hope that the little one, the sister and everyone are now OK.

Quote:
I raised, trained and showed Rottweilers. I raised 1 beautiful male in particular, Zeus. Alot of blood sweat and tears went into this dog. He was just overy a year when I began training him on bite work, and the sleeve. He turned 3 he was like a finely tuned engine. One afternoon we were outside. Had worked him some. It was hot and humidity through the roof. A friend that was a vet assistant dropped by. Zues was playing with a female my friend owned, we didn't think anything when he seemed a bit too excited. My friend left, and soon after I couldn't find Zeus. I searched everywhere, even the place beside the chimney you described which was his favorite place to observe afar from. That night I was alone at home. Sitting, watching TV with the lamps on. A figure from the doorway caught my eye. A solid black figure of a dog, no markings, walked through the doorway, stood bowed it's head, backed up and turned down the hallway, took a few steps and disappeared. So I knew he had hidden somewhere, and passed away. But I still needed to find him. Next morning my hubs wanted to look for him. I said there wasn't any need. I walked out front and got the strong urge to check his favorite place even though I already had the day before. I walked to the edge and looked down, and there he laid. Paws over his face. 15 years later people still bring him up. He was my masterpiece. I've had pieces of him from one dog to another. Couldn't ever bring myself to instill everything I put into him in one. It makes it harder when the inevitable happens.

Rottweilers are such wonderful animals with such a majestic air about them, even the goofy ones! (such a shame that they have a poor reputation). I am not surprised that Zeus's presence and energy was so strong (and almost human-like..??) that it lingered even in the photo. Losing an animal friend like that is always so painful.

Quote:
Love triangle: Martha (the second wife) was involved in an infidelity during her first marriage as their marriage was disolving. Her husband avoiding issues stayed on the road driving a truck leaving Martha pretty well out on her own. While I am not for certain who the other man was, or the circumstances that arose from it. Their son that committed the crime was very young at the time, accidentally witnessed the adultry. Being from such a small place I called my dad to see if the first husband had a brother. In fact he did. And my dad was his foreman. He said, the man had bad mental issues. So odds are this was on the money as well.

I met the x husband. That was the most broken man I've ever met. I was able to help him find some sense of peace. He said only one thing about her. He would never stop being in love with her. Having come across her in life a couple of times and closely to her spirit, I can honestly see why.

I'm so glad you were able to help him (and the others, I'm assuming). There are so many people that never receive help from the right person when they so desperately need it.

And, kind of unrelated but I just love the last name "Mooney"! (funny coincidence, there's a character in the story I've been drafting for many months, an old man, named Mr. Moon!)
Edit: AND!!! Just now I was googling the meaning of the name of my home town, as it's a Cherokee word. I stumbled upon a rather boring PDF about it (here) and in it was the name James Mooney!

Last edited by Unseelie Queen : 29-04-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 30-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Guide
Hmm.. Wondering if I should post a photo of the inside of my sister's house-- should I? the photo is of my sister's fiancee, and one of my nephews, faces obscured of course. (I already told them I may seek opinions about it on a forum like this a while back, and they are fine with it. One of them has expressed a desire to know what's going on around him. And they now have a new baby in the house.) I ask because I feel somewhat conflicted about it, as much as I would like to know what you all see.
Old 30-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Hmm.. Wondering if I should post a photo of the inside of my sister's house-- should I? the photo is of my sister's fiancee, and one of my nephews, faces obscured of course. (I already told them I may seek opinions about it on a forum like this a while back, and they are fine with it. One of them has expressed a desire to know what's going on around him. And they now have a new baby in the house.) I ask because I feel somewhat conflicted about it, as much as I would like to know what you all see.

I would give it a go definitely.