Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Tuliana

Need ideas to heal situation

I am not sure where to post this, so I hope this is correct.

This is a really long story, but to try to get it into a nutshell-

Almost ten years ago, a series of events occurred, one impacting and resulting in the other, like dominos. This series of very unfortunate events have led me to the point I am at now.

It resulted in a bad financial situation as well as still having to deal with the remnants of some very despicable people and events. It also resulted in a shift in career path, due to the money situation, that left me in a miserable job that (1) I hate and (2) is totally removed from what I feel are my calling or talents. It is also very unhealthy due to the high stress level. Lastly, I have ended up entangled in so many trickle down problems from small to large that somehow can be traced to this situation.

In any case, I have tried EVERYHING to extricate myself from this mess. I have tried soul retreival, spells, banishing, cleansings, asking my spirit guide/guardian angel for help and virtually whatever I could find to untangle this situation. NOTHING has worked. I continue to feel like a hamster on a wheel with no way off.

I also have not left the mundane go. With the help of a couple of really good people, I actually am less entangled than I was, but it is still there, sometimes worse than others. I have looked hard for other jobs, but the ones I might get don't pay enough to deal with the finances. Plus, I am getting older and not the most employable person anymore. I have also tried to downsize expenses, but no matter how much I cut, I can't get it below what I need to make.

There are three problems: (1) A terrible financial situation that requires a good paying job. (2) A good paying job that is miserable, a total mismatch and unhealthy, but solves the money problem and (3) Residual garbage left over from the things that happened ten years ago that seem to have no closure.

As I said, this thing was set into motion ten years ago. I just want it to stop and to be able to get into a situation that is at least minimally happy and more relaxing.

I am at my wits end. I am burned out on the whole esoteric route. Like I said, nothing has seemed to be able to wipe this clean, yet, the esoteric is the only thing that seems to have a chance at opening a door.

What I need to do is literally walk away from all of it and move far away, but go figure how that works without abdicating all of my responsibilities and taking up residence in a cardboard box (which at times seems like a plan).

Any ideas are welcome.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Master
Hi,

I suggest that a shift in perception would help you the most.

Quote:
Almost ten years ago, a series of events occurred, one impacting and resulting in the other, like dominos. This series of very unfortunate events have led me to the point I am at now.

It resulted in a bad financial situation as well as still having to deal with the remnants of some very despicable people and events. It also resulted in a shift in career path, due to the money situation, that left me in a miserable job that (1) I hate and (2) is totally removed from what I feel are my calling or talents. It is also very unhealthy due to the high stress level. Lastly, I have ended up entangled in so many trickle down problems from small to large that somehow can be traced to this situation.

I find that those painful events and hurtful people that come into our life may well be quite a blessing in disguise. If you ask your inner guidance what possible value any of these set of circumstances may have for you, and then listen carefully for those insights, you may see some wisdom in all of this.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Tuliana

Hi John

Thank you. I could not agree more and there have been a couple of times that really dire events turned out to truly be a blessing in disguise once I was a couple of years out from it. I have no doubt that this could also be one.

For right now, though, it just seems to drag on and on and on. I have never had such a span of discontent and stress with what seems like no light at the end of the tunnel.

There are even sort of silly things like I really want to rid my house of anything that reminds me of that situation. I need the time to do this and I don't have the time because of the job and I have the job because of the situation and AUGHHHH.

I feel like I just want to scream at the universe- STOP!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuliana

For right now, though, it just seems to drag on and on and on. I have never had such a span of discontent and stress with what seems like no light at the end of the tunnel.

I have had similar experiences. I found the solution through my inner guidance.

I understand that we are meant to solve these puzzles, not live with them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
I feel like I just want to scream at the universe- STOP!!!

I know what you mean man.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:58 PM
MYFIGO

I can only tell you how it was for me... and perhaps that will help you to see a possible outcome for yourself.

I ended up in a job that was not so bad in itself, but the people in my office that I had to work with were terribly negative and banded together against me. The leader of the pack is the mother of the business I work for and while I do have job security as I work for her sons (thank goodness) and not her, she is not going anywhere. She will be there until she takes her last breath. Her office is 5 feet from my desk and she literally watches what I do all day long.

She is paranoid, jealous, hateful, manipulative and conniving. I tried everything to improve the situation with no success. Yes... I could have quit. I realized though that I was attracting bully type situations. It wasn't so much that I attracted them though as how I handled them allowed them to develop and fester. Learning to master this situation was perhaps one of my life lessons.

What I mean to get across here is that it is not truly anyone's "fault" nor do they deserve that they are in a situation such as I was in and that you are in. However, how we manage our thinking and response to such situations can certainly have an effect on how much they affect us and how long.

Change of our attitude is the answer. There is a great deal of power in the self confidence that one emits when he/she enters a room. Negativity attracts negativity, positivity attracts positivity... but the real secret is that positivity actually repels negativity.

Your attitude (even though it is understandable that you feel this way) is that you hate your job. This is what people see and feel from you all day long, even at home. Without realizing it, you are contributing to the awful situation you are in. When you walk into work each day feeling the way you do, you're going to create more of it.

Quite frankly, as long as you have that attitude, it's going to be most difficult to get hired somewhere else regardless of abilities.

You say that your age is against you... some people would say that your age allows you to have acquired much experience and knowledge. Some people respect the maturity that older workers have.

I would suggest watching people that you come into contact with daily and ask yourself how they seem to you. Then ask how you compare to those with positive qualities. What is there that you can develop in yourself.

We truly do have the answers within ourselves to solve many of our problems. Thought is action. Whatever thoughts you have, you are sending out and creating the continued existence that you despise. Or, you can choose to change your thinking and in turn change your existence.

I hope my thoughts have been helpful. I truly sympathize for your situation. My own situation has improved dramatically. All of the really negative people have gone on to other jobs. "Mama" is still there, but for the most part the situation has improved dramatically. Good luck with yours.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Tuliana

I agree that I am very transparent and everyone knows how much I dislike being there. I am sure that does add to it, but I just don't know how I can go from being miserable to even being neutral. It is really good that you were able to turn that around, MYFIGO. I have been there for almost 15 years now and it is just time to move on.

I agree, we need to solve the problems. I think about it constantly. What if I did this or what if I did that.

Previously, I have at least been given a door of opportunity in some way. This time the universe seems to be silent. That is what is so perplexing.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:17 PM
awakenow

Hi Tuliana
My heart goes out to you. I am 48 yrs old. I had a period of 10 years in my working life where I tried so hard to make a positive difference to the (government - environmental) organisation and all that seemed to happen was a lurched from one conflict to the next. The further it went the more manipulative, negative people I seemed to attract.

I remember walking up the short hill to the office one day and I physically struggled to place one foot in front of the other. I was quite depressed, my money seemed to just disappear down a black hole and my health was in danger.

My life began to turn around when I changed my attitude and consciously started to love everyone and everything. I let go of the outcomes I thought were important and focused on forgiving all the people that seemed to making poor decisions for the planet and people. I chose to walk away from that situation, focus on new directions which my heart indicated and simplify my life for a while. I found that money sorted itself out and I started to attract people beneficial to my journey. 4 years on, I appreciate the lessons I learned (and even the people who forced those lessons on me) but don't miss my old life for one second.

Tuliana, all I can give you is the hope of one positive story. I have every faith that your beautiful soul will find a more joyful path at the right time.
Love and hugs
Old 02-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

(There are even sort of silly things like I really want to rid my house of anything that reminds me of that situation. I need the time to do this and I don't have the time because of the job and I have the job because of the situation and AUGHHHH.)

Any ideas are welcome.

To answer the last bit, you had time to write this post....now take that same little bit of time to clean your home. Just as day to day living creates physical garbage, empty boxes, old banana peels, crumpled paper, they also produce mental and emotional garbage. Empty hopes, blackened attitudes and crumpled feelings accumulate, no matter how healthy and tidy you are. And the more sensitive you are, the more debris we collect.

Physically, getrid of old, unnecessary, outdated, disorganized useless stuff surroundingyou. If something no longer serves you,donate it back to the universe, (Goodwill, Salvation Army, Thrift Stores) where it can benefit another and continue to dosome good. Getting rid of the clutterwill help you to start focusing on what you want and bring into your life.

Mentally, creatively do the same thing in your mind. You could try and imagine that your home is overflowing with garbage....what does it look like, keep a mental note of that....whatever the symbols show you, let them rise up from your subconscious to your conscious mind. As the garbage surfaces, throw it in a heavy duty garbage bag. Maybe you only need one, maybe you'll need twenty. When done lug it out to the garbage and watch it thrown on the truck and hear the compactor grinding away. When all done walk back into your house and notice there's more bounce in your step. Your mind feels free and light. Your heart breathes more easily.

Another idea is to take a shower and imagine any limiting, defeating and depressing feelings or beliefs being rinsed away. Watch the emotions that are not yours swirling down the drain away from you. Let the purifying water cleanse you with love and energy.

Hope this helps

Old 03-10-2011, 02:09 AM
MYFIGO

15 years is a very, very long time. I hope it helps to know that other people have been in a similar situation. I wish you happiness and peace.