Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 05:08 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels444
Hi Kundalini,

Sorry about delay in responding to you - pls. see my message to Mother Goose & Biyu - was uanble to access forum for ages. Yep, according to my sources (ahem), it was indeed Nelson Mandela who said that.

Lol, well according to my sources it was Marianne Williamson! No, seriously, it doesn't matter who quoted the quote, just what the quote means really and it is quite a quote!

Kundalini.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Angels444

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Lol, well according to my sources it was Marianne Williamson! No, seriously, it doesn't matter who quoted the quote, just what the quote means really and it is quite a quote!

Kundalini.

Apologies Kundalini, having researched this myself - you are absolutely right. Mandela used that quote in his presidential speech but it was originally written by Marianne Williamson. Thanks for letting me know. I shall spread the word!
Old 09-09-2006, 08:02 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels444
Apologies Kundalini, having researched this myself - you are absolutely right. Mandela used that quote in his presidential speech but it was originally written by Marianne Williamson. Thanks for letting me know. I shall spread the word!

Really? Well, thanks for the information as I did not really have a clue who used it first. Thanks for that, Kundalini.
Old 14-09-2006, 01:12 PM
mikron

Hi to all and I believe that every Light worker should be aware of the illusion......

check out this web page of Micheal Tsarion and learn the truth

http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theo...otheology.html
Closed Thread