Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Master
Unhappy Spirit Guides say No...

To start it may help to explain the relationship my car and I have.

I have had her for 2 and a half years now and she has always been... shall I say... a little quirky.

At some point though I realized that not all of her quirkiness was random. Like for instance, it conveniently developed this new quirk of locking its doors all on its own when I was spending a lot of time around someone that maybe I shouldn't have been. This locking function I have since determined to be a sign of disapproval and it conveniently stopped doing this when I stopped spending time with that person.

Then when I was abusing my gift to try to win money playing the lottery it ended when on the 3rd time I was planning to go buy a ticket I ended up trapped in my car for over an hour when the "Anti-theft" system malfunctioned... which only ever happened the one time. But for those of you considering the same let me advise you that when you guides send you a message in a dream the night before warning you NOT to do it and you respond with "It's not like you can stop me"... well, just be prepared. Also, keep your cell phone on you.

So, we just moved into a new place that has some interesting energies, in particular in the garage and the alarm likes to go off all by itself out there. Or at least it has twice now. Very interesting the last time it happened, as soon as I opened the door to go out there the sound stopped but the lights flashing didn't, very much reminded me of when your baby is crying in their crib and you walk in the room, how they stop screaming for you but the whimpering continues.

Lets make that 3 times now... as it just happened yet again while I was writing this.

I think what is going on is my Spirit Guides are using it as a tool to help send me messages. Although from time to time I find myself talking to my car as though it were a living thing and for entertainment purposes I will even joke that it is my familiar. Who needs a black cat when you have a black car, a beamer none the less

So any how this brings me to the point of this thread. Before we made the move I did a bit of research on the local schools. The one we are assigned to doesn't have very good academic scores so I had found an alternative that we could try to transfer to with a much better rating.

Yesterday I went down to the school she was assigned to and got her registered. It seemed that the signs were pointing to "This is the school she needs to be in" the mascot was the same as her last school the lady in the front office also had the same name as at her last school. I asked about the transfer but the school I wanted is too specialized to transfer you actually have to get your child put on a waiting list. So, after I left the school I drove down to the other one to see about the waiting list thing, which as it turned out they won't be doing registration for a couple of days yet. But when I got back in my car to go home the doors locked themselves. So, I had a little hissy fit, like "What!? Why!? What is wrong with this school!? I like this school!" But to no avail as I won't DARE challenge the rulings of my Spirit Guides or possessed car, which ever the case may be.

It is kind of sad for me.

I feel so powerless in the decision and also frustrated that I have to expect my husband to accept this rationalization for not transferring her to the other school when he doesn't even believe in this stuff. Although, he really can't argue the spookiness of my car and all her little peculiarities.

I am highly doubtful anyone here will have a similar experience to share but in the very least it ought to be interesting.

For the record. No, I do not think my car is possessed. So, please don't post that here. I just went out and Saged the garage again for her this morning after her latest episode.

Feedback welcome.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Experiencer
Hi

When I was first learning to communicate with my guide, it was shivers which either meant yes or no and shivers whilst listening to songs, and I had to work out the meaning, our guides can see things in the future that we cannot see, so in the actions your guides take are for your benefit I know it always doesnt seem that way, I went through a stage of frustration with my guides, I did some travelling a few years back, and on the tour I was on, we stayed in hotels, and I would go for a walk and get myself lost, I couldn't quite remember my way back to the hotel, I wanted my guides to tell me the way back, but if they had of told me the way every time would I have ever learnt to pay more attention to where I was going I can say definately not, the thing is our guides do things at times that we may not always understand, but continue to develop your relationship with them communcate with them more and understand what they are like and then you can see and understand there point of view just be patient with them as they have to be patient with you every single day.

NightCat