Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2021, 05:33 PM
Elfin

But then Elfin said.... ""Enough of being maudling "....
... What's the next chapter ??
Old 24-04-2021, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
But then Elfin said.... ""Enough of being maudling "....
... What's the next chapter ??

My pleasure and honor....

... Looking into the eyes of now grown beautiful Goldilocks, with three grown hungry bears behind her, she pointed to the Hunter and said....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 24-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
My pleasure and honor....

... Looking into the eyes of now grown beautiful Goldilocks, with three grown hungry bears behind her, she pointed to the Hunter and said....
...And Goldilocks said... "Will you stop it?..... How you know if got 3 boys???..."""
Too spooky....
But anyway.... She told the hunter he was in the wrong fairytale..
Don't get me wrong...
Elfin has lived her life in a world of fairytales .... But they have to make sense...
And the fact that the hunter was cutting his cheese butties instead of .....
Old 24-04-2021, 06:05 PM
Master
.... Please tell me there's no relationship to cheese butties and the diapers he wished he was wearing when he walked into Goldilocks house unbidden... Cuz this will be a really short story as a result....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 24-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
.... Please tell me there's no relationship to cheese butties and the diapers he wished he was wearing when he walked into Goldilocks house unbidden... Cuz this will be a really short story as a result....
...And Elfin said ..... "Oh don't you be running away now... I've seen it all too often..... You KNOW you these baby daddy.."
Old 24-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Master
.... And poor Dizz, still thankfully hiding on some obscure planet in the nether regions of space kept wondered why his ears were burning..."wasn't me Goldie said the Hunter. This rifle shoots blanks!"
Old 24-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Master
..... Could explain why we heard a loud no coming from him a few parsecs back, when Goldie told him the news...
Old 24-04-2021, 06:45 PM
Elfin

Quote:
.... And poor Dizz, still thankfully hiding on some obscure planet in the nether regions of space kept wondered why his ears were burning..."wasn't me Goldie said the Hunter. This rifle shoots blanks!"
And Goldie slapped his ears and said "don't be blaming it on dizz..."... Just cos he's lost in space , don't mean he the daddy.."
And anyway .... I've got the DNA to prove it ...... These little bears are yours..... So wot u gonna do ??...
Old 24-04-2021, 06:57 PM
Master
....AHA! Saved by the DNA, said the human Hunter. Who you fooling Mama Bear? The "Cub Scouts" or yourself? At that exact moment...

Last edited by guthrio : 24-04-2021 at 06:58 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 24-04-2021, 07:16 PM
Elfin

Quote:
....AHA! Saved by the DNA, said the human Hunter. Who you fooling Mama Bear? The "Cub Scouts" or yourself? At that exact moment...
.....she handed the 3 bears to daddy saying "ive done my bit..."...
.... now do your bit...
... Dear me.... These blokes etc etc etc
... Next thing you know he'll be texting me asking me what days do they go to school...... ?.
Closed Thread