Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 08:46 PM
red

After life

We lost my Grandad who i was very close to two years ago and i constantly talk to him and ask him if he can let me know if he's ok but ive never had anything happen that would make me think that he was trying to let me know my grandma has had a few things happen in their home but she dismisses them as coincidences are there usual things people do to get in touch or is there anything else i should say to him for him to get in touch? its just i really ned to know he's ok as i didn't get to say goodbye to him and since he died so many bad things have happened that it just makes me miss him so much more sorry for waffling on but ive never posted about this anywhere before and wondered if anyone had any advice?
Old 04-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Oath

i got the strangest feeling when i read ur post. it was fleeting though so i dont know what it was. hmmm i will think about this more and get back to u
Old 04-06-2005, 01:52 PM
red

Thankyou :)
Old 04-06-2005, 11:46 PM
jackie10

Hi
I have just read your entry. I am sorry that you haven't had anything you could call proof of your grandfather's presence. I would however take your Grandmother up on one point. There is no such thing as coincidence. Keep talking to your Grandfather he can hear you!
It takes much energy for a spirit to materialise you know. He may well be there but you may be looking in the wrong place.
I often feel my father who passed over in October 2003. I can smell his cigarette smoke, I catch glimpses of him in shop windows but when I turn to look he isn't there.
Be secure in the knowledge that your Grandfather is now in a much better place and free from all pain and worry.
Love and Light
Jackie
Old 06-06-2005, 04:34 AM
Oath

well I don't quite understand that feeling I got, it was so quick and strange...undescribeable with english or any other language that I know of. Anyways the only thing I can think of is to offer you advice and console you. I'm pretty young, I'll turn 19 in 9 days and 27 min lol, but I am pretty knowledgeable if u ask me or some ppl that I know. Anyways it's up to you. peace
Old 06-06-2005, 05:59 PM
red

id apreciate any advice you have to offer that would be fantastic cheers.xxxxxxxxxxxx

was it a good or bad feeling or something else??
Old 05-08-2005, 09:48 PM
david graham

Those whom we love and are on the other side of life have nothing to prove to those who believe in their continual existence.
Just have trust and faith in their wellbeing.
Love knows no boundaries!
Old 08-11-2005, 09:48 PM
heavensent

proof

You just have to go with what feels right to you. Dream communication is the usual method of how spirit interact with you if you are not an active spirit communicator. If you are talking he will respond. Ask for him to show himself in a dream to you or give you a sign in your dreams and see what happens.

Answers don't come instantly but you may suddenly see him in your dreams.
Old 14-11-2005, 03:31 AM
Ancestral

I lost my Grandfather three years ago and even though I got to say good-bye for now I told him before he passed that I did not need know he was okay. I feel the spiritual energy from living and deceased so I knew he would be okay. But not too long after he passed he entered my dreams and his wonderful smile lite up my whole dream. He never listened to me when he was alive why should he in death. :lol: Sometimes it take not asking for proof to receive proof. I am not saying that red you should stop talking to him just tell him when you are both ready to see each other that will be fine. He may need to know that you are okay before him letting you know he is okay. I believe both parties much be ready for the experience in order to work. Although I did not think I was ready for it but I knew if he lived his body would be in extreme pain and I would not want that. Keep having faith and hope that you will communicate somehow just do not try too hard. Hope that I was not cold hearted sounding and if so my apologies. Take Care,
Old 28-11-2005, 07:19 AM
homecoming

Hi Red,
Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandad...I would suggest you write a letter to him and put it under your pillow asking him to visit you in hes dreams to show you hes ok...they often visit us that way, also look out for scents that would be associated to him, a warmth around you and suddenly thinking about him, small coins laying around that your sure werent there a moment ago, flickering lights or electrical troubles.
Im sure you will start recognising hes prensence around you soon
Homecoming
Closed Thread