Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 24-12-2020, 09:21 AM
Master
Pineal and sacred heart position.

Old 24-12-2020, 10:01 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB

I'll just add this image as well:

Nice! I was looking for a picture like that but I couldn't find any nice job!

Here's one more
The Egyptian Ankh the "key to life is the Circle of Willis which is also the four rivers could come out of the Garden of Eden
Old 24-12-2020, 10:03 AM
MAYA EL

Let me see if i figured it out lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18009.jpg (117.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 24-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Master
Hopefully this is a moving image. If not here's the Wiki link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Old 31-12-2020, 06:05 AM
Master
One of the things in the Ark of the Covenant was manna.

In modern times, Maria Agreda, a huge devotee of Mother Mary, was exhumed in 1909 and was found to be not only uncorrupted but was giving off manna.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-01-2021, 07:35 PM
PureEvil760

The ark itself is kept by the current ascended masters in a place people can't get to.. without ascending themselves. It would be pointless for ordinary people to have because it would just kill us.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:58 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
The ark itself is kept by the current ascended masters in a place people can't get to.. without ascending themselves. It would be pointless for ordinary people to have because it would just kill us.

Yeah I have that comic book too... But seriously the stories are talking about what's inside the human being. And not phisical things and situations.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:02 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Ark of the Covenant was a treasure trove of religious artifacts.

What happened to the Ark, the golden Cherubs, the Ten Commandments,
the mercy seat, the manna, the anointing oils, the rod of Arron, etc.

Please provide your speculations.

From the Good News Bible Catholic Study Edition 2 Maccabees 2: 4-9; 1“We know from the records that Jeremiah the prophet instructed the people who were being taken into exile to hide some of the fire from the altar, as we have just mentioned. 2We also know that he taught them God's Law and warned them not to be deceived by the ornamented gold and silver idols which they would see in the land of their exile. 3And then he urged them never to abandon the Law.

4“These same records also tell us that Jeremiah, acting under divine guidance, commanded the Tent of the Lord's Presence and the Covenant Box to follow him to the mountain where Moses had looked down on the land which God had promised our people. 5When Jeremiah got to the mountain, he found a huge cave and there he hid the Tent of the Lord's Presence, the Covenant Box, and the altar of incense. Then he sealed up the entrance.

6“Some of Jeremiah's friends tried to follow him and mark the way, but they could not find the cave. 7When Jeremiah learnt what they had done, he reprimanded them, saying, ‘No one must know about this place until God gathers his people together again and shows them mercy. 8At that time he will reveal where these things are hidden, and the dazzling light of his presence will be seen in the cloud, as it was in the time of Moses and on the occasion when Solomon prayed that the Temple might be dedicated in holy splendour.’
Old 10-09-2021, 11:54 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
One of the things in the Ark of the Covenant was manna.

By the time of Solomon, only the stone tablets remained in the ark, the golden jar of manna, and Aarons rod were missing, 2 Chronicles 5: 10; There was nothing inside the Covenant Box except the two stone tablets which Moses had placed there at Mount Sinai, when the Lord made a covenant with the people of Israel as they were coming from Egypt.
Old 11-09-2021, 12:08 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
What happened to the Ark, the golden Cherubs, the Ten Commandments,
the mercy seat, the manna, the anointing oils, the rod of Arron, etc.

Exodus 30: 25-28; and make a sacred anointing oil, mixed like perfume. Use it to anoint the Tent of my presence, the Covenant Box, the table and all its equipment, the lampstand and its equipment, the altar for burning incense, the altar for burning offerings, together with all its equipment, and the washbasin with its base.

I don't believe that there in anything in the scriptures to suggest that the anointing oils were kept within the Ark of the Covenant box.

As for the two golden cherubs, which are depicted as winged bulls on the lid of the covenant box, they remain on the box, which remains in the cave where Jeremiah hid them.