Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-11-2020, 05:23 PM
Guide

repeated dreams of ex-work

I have dreams that repeat where I am somewhat welcomed back to an old job that I don't want to go back to IRL ever. Long story short, I was fired from this old job, my boss was narcissistic, and they were racist to me because I was not Chinese, and my boss had built up a smear campaign against me. In the dreams, I am always brought back to varying levels of welcome. For example, in the first one, I am allowed back in the building but have no role. In the next, I am allowed back in and am allowed to do things, but am not allowed to talk to people I know are there, and am to stay out of my ex-boss's sight, and out of sight of the head person there now. In the latest one, I am allowed back in, and the ex boss and head person can see me but don't really interact with me. Instead, I set up tables to train and talk to people who are new.

The front of the office looks much like how I had left it. However, if I need to go to the back of the building, I go down these carpeted red stairs and it turns into a theater lobby. There are different doors for different theaters, but it looks like it all hasnt been used in a while, as if the theater was part of the building and the building was turned into offices a long time ago, and this part was just left over. You have to go down the big steps to go out the back door.

It is just weird that I keep having dreams with the same setting, with the same themes. I don't ever want to go back to that office in real life. I never want to see those people again, and never want to work in that industry again. Most of the people I interact with in the dreams are not real people, as in, they are never people I've met in real life or people who have worked there. The only real people in the dreams is the ex-boss and the head of the department, both of which I never interact with but I do see in the dream. It is like whatever I do is separate from them.
Old 12-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Suspended
Master
Do you feel like your on the right path now with what you're doing work wise - mind not on overdrive with all this? it can be your spiritual support telling you to make 'some' change, might not be work wise, just that this dream gets used, yes and for new people looking on now who may not know if your Angels can send you dreams - oh yes they can if you need a nudge on something and not paying attention to get you back on path...
Old 14-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Guide

I do believe so. I am in grad school now. I started in 2015 to change careers. I don't work in that industry anymore, and in 2022 I will be a therapist.
Old 18-11-2020, 02:38 PM
Master

I have this type of dream a lot. I was in a certain type of technical business where I had a professional skillset and varying leader roles and struggled to meet high, some times impossible demands from people low and high on the ladder. A decade after leaving that kind of work I still often have dreams of being back in that kind of work environment, feeling the weight of the people I had to deal with. I consider them nightmares, drummed up by a subconsciousness that never managed to put it all behind me. I fully expect this to go on for as long as I live, unfortunately.
Old 20-11-2020, 11:18 AM
irisa

Hi Ragdoll,

i´ve read your dream several times now.

I can´t help but thinking about your ´old jobs´ as former lifes.

To me ´working´ of ´a job´ could symbolize ´life´...´living´...

In your dreams there seems to be sort of a build-up...learning curve...growing in stages...

Your boss...in every dream...is you...what is leading you? What is your drive?
Old 20-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Elfin

Hi... I too have similar dreams .... In mine , I leave work to have a baby , then realise 20 odd years later I should have gone back after a year, so I feel bad, and just "turn up" after 20 years as though nothing has happened. And it's just as though nothing has happened...like time has stood still... Everyone looks the same, no-one has aged... And I am welcomed back with open arms, even though I don't want to be there!!! ... Another common one is that I'm back at school doing my exams... But I never turn up. So the next year I go back , determined to focus and concentrate and do well , only to the same ...never show up !!!!... I don't know why I keep having them....maybe regrets with the education, that I didn't do as well as I could...and with work, a desire to do better, but in an environment that I Want to be in, and enjoy. .... I think for me, these dreams are a reflection of where we "want" to be.... And where we "don't" want to be....
Old 25-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Guide

Last night's dreams were of ex-work again. This time I was like you know what, I am going to play it smart. I already know what will happen. I will go in there and replay it and circumvent all the bad stuff. For some reason, it was as if what happened in real life hadn't happened yet. I went in asking for my ex-boss, but they said he wasn't there yet. Maybe I had come too early and even he didn't work there yet? But I was able to find where he sat, but he wasn't there. I had to remember to outwardly appear like a weak and helpless young person who didn't know their worth or what this man's game was (to use and dispose people).