Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 27-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Master

That's interesting Miss H. I hadn't thought it through quite so thoroughly. Good job explaining it.

I just let people be because I figured out that's where they want to be. Like, for instance, when I was young I jumped from crisis to crisis because that was the way I grew up. It was comfortable for me. It wasn't until I was older I learned I didn't have to live that way.

But I do understand the sister thing. It broke my heart the way my sister lived. I wanted better for her.

But according to what you wrote, she didn't. It's still hard. Thankfully she passed away a year ago. Humanely.
Old 27-12-2020, 04:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Smile

Quote:
Just Tim...One day you'll see them just as they are, ideas or scenarios. These can coexist with yours without the need to be "quackery".
Some ideas scenarios smack of truth others --Ex quackery ideas scenarios-- not so much if not at all.

If there not quackery then other ought to be able to express questions posted to them clarify where, what, when and how the scenario ideas exists in some volume of our finite occupied space Universe.

If they cant explain it with definitive clarity then perhaps some else can fill in the blanks.

Quote:
It's literally under each of your posts after all.
Dare to be naive.

The above does not mean every naive statement is true or false. I just mean people are willing to try this or that without concerns of others, if there doing how it supposed to be done.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-12-2020, 04:45 PM

If (they're) not quackery, then other(s) ought to be able to express questions
posted to them (to) clarify where,
what, when and how the scenario (or) ideas exist...

Yup, I agree and they are able to.
Well, said.

''Daring to be naive'' - the brilliant Buckminster Fuller- is an expression of continuing to ask questions, I think.
A great guy who also said, and he is right, but I can't explain it logically or mathematically! :
"Love is metaphysical gravity."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2020, 04:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Busby..Yes, your comment has, for me, in its simplicity, hit the nail on the head.

And the context of statement included that is the individual applys that subjectivly, or any scenario that exists, or potential too exist.

Quote:
Personally I don't believe for one moment that we are here to learn. Everything we know comes from experience, experience leads to knowledge. We are here (and everything else too) to experience - to live 'it'.
At most directly relateable scale of existence, we are here as resultant of our parents { Xx and Xy } having sex.
Quote:
On experienced knowledge we build.
Information is what is learned either via mistakes or other.
Quote:
All of knowledge thus gained is embedde d in evolution, the universe's way of turning chaos into order.
That presumes Universe does not evolve in cause > effect > resultant way.

I believe Universe can play dice, and those dice are pre-determined as to what there resultant resting place will be, for us to see, if we have the ability to look in the correct place of where, when and how the came to exist in those places and positions.

Chaos and disorder is only humans inability to not find the order. Think of bomb blast, where it appears as scatttered disorder, when infact each and every piece is related more or less to every other piece, in one way or another.

The FBI team comes in and reconstructs the pieces they can find to make order of the blast.

And no, there is complexity that is embedded in ultra-micro gravity ---if not its dieametric opposite, Dark Energy--- and the number of relationships involved, is more than any super-duper advanced quantum computer can ever handled.

And this latter presumes any technology could exist to detect Gravities gravitoninc quanta and Dark Eneries darkionic quanta. Ergo those the mystery of their order, weill forever remain a mystery to all.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-12-2020, 05:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please be aware that Everyone has their own ideas. please keep this topic RespectableNamaste
Questioning for more definitive asnwsers of how when and where, is not neccessarily and act of trying to prevent others from having "their own ideas".

In fact it asking others to expand as much as possible on their ideas to find if there is a truth exists within those ideas that all of us can then use to better understand self and/or the whole of our existence, and whether it is truth a falsehood.

If I were to say that ...'purple unicorns exist in everyones closet'.., would need more definitive explanation, for us to find such unicorns in each our closets in our house. Who would not want find a beautiful purple unicorn in every closet of their home?

Old 27-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you.Keep it polite. Simple, right? Rhetorical.
(Btw, hurt feelings had nothing to do with anything.)
If I have made or do make in future, an impolite statement, I would appreciate others letting me know soon as possible, with a quote of the comment that is alledged to be impolitea and why they think it is impolite.

A polite 'Thank you', to all, ahead of time, and, I hope I will remmember to give a post-'Thank You', if any do indeed point-out the impolite statement to me. 'Thank You'

My apologizes to all who feel I was impolite by asksing any of the following;

when {time }, where { place }, how { mechanism } it occurs, how many { coutnable value } occured, how often to they occur etc. 'Thank You'.

Old 27-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
If I have made or do make in future, an impolite statement, I would appreciate others letting me know soon as possible, with a quote of the comment that is alledged to be impolitea and why they think it is impolite.

A polite 'Thank you', to all, ahead of time, and, I hope I will remmember to give a post-'Thank You', if any do indeed point-out the impolite statement to me. 'Thank You'

My apologizes to all who feel I was impolite by asksing any of the following;

when {time }, where { place }, how { mechanism } it occurs, how many { coutnable value } occured, how often to they occur etc. 'Thank You'.
Ya won't drop it, will ya?
The post was deleted - but there was more to it that was goading and snarky.
One more time about this and do it in a PM instead to Native and me and Lynn in the "To:".

Pls, move on or discuss it with the 3 of us ...not other posters.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2020, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question

Quote:
Miss Hepburn...Ya won't drop it, will ya?
Drop what specifically? I was responding to post by you ---#49--, that may or may not have been directed at me.
Quote:
The post was deleted - but there was more to it that was goading and snarky.One more time about this and do it in a PM instead to Native and me and Lynn in the "To:".
I'm confused MH, I replied to a post #49 by you in public forum. You did not address me in PMessage nor did you ask for any replies in a PM. This is very confusing to me.

Quote:
Pls, move on or discuss it with the 3 o us ...not other posters.
Move on to what and where from what and where. Ive spent time most recently, responding/replying to posts that were directed at me or I believed indirectly concerned me. I'm confused now at what it is you think Ive done wrong, when did this wrong, why it was wrong, or impolite.
Very confusing.

Old 27-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Earth....... the great learning school.

What would we do without here?

In a similar vein, the Spiritists refer to the Earth as "the hospital planet" where one comes to "get well". Just another perspective.
Old 27-12-2020, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In a similar vein, the Spiritists refer to the Earth as "the hospital planet" where one comes to "get well". Just another perspective.
I've heard that, too...yet, on the Other Side, from many mediums'
info, there are actual hospitals set up there to recoup from HERE!!!!