Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 26-12-2020, 06:24 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

In a simple declarative sentence the purpose of (human) life is to gain wisdom, all that the Earth can teach us.

Human souls are born (created) on their own plane in a state of innocence. The journey begins. Through the application of knowledge they will become wise. And then they will be ready to “ascend” to the post human stage of spiritual evolution. It is true that one can learn everything that is needed while yet in the spiritual realms (heavens) but this is insufficient. It is not knowledge that frees us but wisdom and wisdom is the child of experience. In the heavens it is not possible for souls to associate for very long with others of differing positions in growth… We can learn but we are hard pressed to gain through experience. So we come to a physical world. On a planet such as this one it is possible to meet and overcome adversity. This is the mechanism which produces the needed wisdom. This is the path to freedom (ascension). This is the immediate purpose of human life on a world. I say immediate. This truly is only an introduction to a much broader landscape.

There is much more to this story as we might well imagine. In essence though the above says it all.

Blessings to us all,

Bartholomew
Brother, as always, it is a pleasure reading from you.

Thank you for sharing !
Old 26-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question

Quote:
bartholomew..In a simple declarative sentence the purpose of (human) life is to gain wisdom, all that the Earth can teach us.
Just the "Earth" or can we gain "wisdom" for other sources beyond Earths most immediate sphere of influence?

I.e can we gain wisdom from teachings of moons, planets, suns, galaxies etc?

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Master

I recently read a book that explains that when we are on the other side (after death) we are with like minded people. Like minded to where our beliefs are. Only here can we interact with diverse opinions.
Old 26-12-2020, 07:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I recently read a book that explains that when we are on the other side (after death) we are with like minded people.

Linen, we can locate the people --get a fix via triangulation-- on Earth relative to other celestial phenomena or even other reference points on Earth.

Where exactly are these other "like minded" people located in reference to the Earth and other celestial phenomena, or other points on Earth?

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-12-2020, 08:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Linen, we can locate the people --get a fix via triangulation-- on Earth relative to other celestial phenomena or even other reference points on Earth.

Where exactly are these other "like minded" people located in reference to the Earth and other celestial phenomena, or other points on Earth?

You're itching for an argument and I'm not biting.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I recently read a book that explains that when we are on the other side (after death) we are with like minded people. Like minded to where our beliefs are. Only here can we interact with diverse opinions.
Hiya !

Hope you're okay.

Do you happen to remember the title of the book ? I'm interested
Old 26-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Master

It was either Muddy Tracks or The Sphere and the Hologram. I think it was The Sphere and the Hologram. Yes, I'm sure of it now that I'm thinking of it-The Sphere and the Hologram. Author is Frank DeMarco

I am fine! Thank you. Much love Tim.
Old 26-12-2020, 10:39 PM
Just Tim

Many thanks
Old 27-12-2020, 12:33 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
*Deleted*
One day you'll see them just as they are, ideas or scenarios. These can coexist with yours without the need to be "quackery".

It's literally under each of your posts after all.

Dare to be naive.

In the mean time, be well.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:10 AM
Quote:
I'm all ears for any rational, logical common sense purposes that you have to offer.
Jumping jacks may be the ultimate purpose of Universe. What do you think, brother?
This is the Philosophy and Theory Section.
If you want scientific or logical answers post your questions in the Science and Spirituality Section...
maybe in Strong Opinions ---otherwise
it smacks of harassment and goading people into quarrels, also, mocking what simply can not be explained.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru