Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Guide
Angel clothed in flesh

Just something I want to share. I had an experience about 25 years ago.

I was led down on my bed meditating. And suddenly the vibration of the room shifted. My third eye was open. A girl appeared on a magic carpet appeared. "She said whopee."

And then whizzed off. Gone.

I was like. "what was that!"

My guide said. "That was a star child. She will be born into your family one day."

Many years later my daughter was born. "There she is," said my guide. "There is your star child"

As my daughter grew up I could tell there was something different about her. At the age of onem My guide told me she would be diagnosed as "autistic" That she was not disabled but she was en-abled.

I watched her today. She is seventeen now. I watched her talk to three different invisible people. I couldn't tap into the vibration of the spirits although I am an accomplished meduim but that is okay. The spirits wanted to stay hidden because their secret wonderful pleasure is to communicate and play with daughter every chance they get.

My daughter is an Angel. Some people are angels. Some Angels are clothed in flesh. Did you know this? I hope you do.

Love you

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 07-01-2020, 09:29 AM
Master
Hi,

That is a marvelos story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

My understanding is that all autistic children are telepathic. It is easy for them to converse with spirits. She is your star child.

As a medium, do you see every human as an immortal spirit being? I suspect your daughter does.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

That is a marvelos story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

My understanding is that all autistic children are telepathic. It is easy for them to converse with spirits. She is your star child.

As a medium, do you see every human as an immortal spirit being? I suspect your daughter does.

John

Yes, everyone is immortal, as everyone has a gift from the Eternal one, a small part of the Eternal has been given to us. It is our only posseson. I believe that we all move onto a higher level after we "die" and some of us decide to incarnate again so that we can progress. When this happens, others, our love ones, sometimes reluctantly accompany us because they love us so much. So whole mass reincarnations happen. This our family and friends.

Sometimes a soul will choose to stay behind. The reasons are many. Perhaps they decide to live in a particular place in the Spiritual realm because it is simply their favourite place.

My daughter has decided to incarnate and I am so grateful to her for doing so. I have three wonderful daughters. The oldiest is a young soul, I feel, Trinity (my autistic daughter) is the middle child and Tiffany, my youngiest is a very old soul. We have traveled through many thousands of years together. She is so wonderfully clever.

We live in a time of abundance now.

I feel that I should pour more time into the forums. It is great to spend time with like minded souls

Peace and love.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 10-01-2020, 10:50 PM
Administrator
That was Lovely to read, About 10 years ago i was in a Healing circle the woman next to me, who i knew. stood up to be Healed i was standing next to her. i knew she had'nt been well but i did'nt know to what extent, i was giving her Healing, when a huge figure stood by her ,he was tall all of a sudden a golden glow filled the room and i could feel the Heat coming from him, he wrapped his wings around her, you could feel how soft his wings were.
I have seen Angel wings before just after my husband passed a huge pair of Angel wings covered the whole ceiling in the bedroom.
I have heard Angel music also it was soft and mellow so beautiful.
When i told a couple of people they were adament i had dreampt it,
My best friends son is Autistic he is reallly bad and getting worse as he gets older yet by the age of 3 he could tell you, the 24 hour clock.
he used to speak to people when he was younger. my friend used to ask me
who he was speaking to.

Namaste
Old 12-01-2020, 10:36 PM
Guide
Thank you for sharing. Very beautiful. I have no doubt every word is true. There are so many experiences to share!

Life is a great blessing.

I believe that what you believe in the centre of yourself, manifests in your reality. I also believe, that for a brighter future. All we need to do is say to ourselves what if.

What if tomorrow will be greater than today?
What if my spiritual understanding will increase day by day, multiplying forever.

What if my Spiritual senses will become more attuned?
What if, everywhere I walk flower will bloom?

Dreams are powerful too. I love the really clear dreams. I had one the other night. It was a really happy dream. It made me smile. I was a little disappointed when I awoke.

I think what if is a door partially open. That when we say this we leave the door open for another reality to come in.

I love you. Peace.

Saint Jerome.