Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-12-2010, 03:55 PM
star-child

Crystals for bringing negative emotions to the surface.

I am looking for some crystals to bring negative emotions to the surface thus releasing them.

I was considering buying Black Obsidian but I understand it is very powerful and overwhelming so if all my negative energy rushes to the surface and I find it difficult to confront I may not be able to return to a peaceful state easily.

Can anybody recommend any stones that you think would be beneficial? I feel like my emotional problems are affecting my first and second chakras and consequently have created physical problems like digestive problems, urinary problems and a lack of energy, not to mention the emotional issues too.

Star-Child
Old 09-12-2010, 07:07 PM
glpoisson

Snowflake Obsidian is a milder version of Obsidian so it should not overwhelm you.

Black Tourmaline feels like it would work well for you , as well.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:51 PM
star-child

Thanks for the suggestions. I had a look at both on the internet and tourmaline is my preferred choice. I feel I should be buying quite a big piece, on the site that I'm looking at they do a rough medium piece.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Master
in addition to tourmaline i was going to reccomend bach flower remedies and medidation, they are great for release!
Old 09-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Master
And grounding, and maybe even saging yourself.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Sangress

'I instantly thought of Black Tourmaline or agate.'
Old 12-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Master
Malachite is very good as well . I love my black obsidian ball with a golden shine. It's like entering a dark cocoon with a light at the end of the tunnel .
Old 12-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Amberly

You know, its true what they say that a crystal chooses us. Or maybe its our subconscious telling us which crystals we need. I never really look at the healing properties or purposes of a crystal until after i've bought them. Pink Kunzite released a lot of negative emotion's for me....when previously i didn't know why on earth i was drawn to that one. What i'm trying to say is just go with the one your most drawn too, you can't really make an error
Old 12-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Master
So true , after two years of doing a crystal healing course,books are banished .
Old 13-12-2010, 06:39 PM
star-child

Thanks for all the replies

Quote:
in addition to tourmaline i was going to reccomend bach flower remedies and medidation, they are great for release!
Yes I meditate when I have the time, usually weekends and that definitely helps. Also I was thinking about buying some Bach's

Quote:
And grounding, and maybe even saging yourself.
Spiritlite.
I never used to ground myself but I do it a couple of times a day and have really noticed a positive change. Is saging the same as smudging?

Quote:
'I instantly thought of Black Tourmaline or agate.'
I had a look at agate, I only liked the black agate but they don't do it in a small tumble stone on the website where I want to get it from.

Quote:
I love my black obsidian ball with a golden shine. It's like entering a dark cocoon with a light at the end of the tunnel .
Oooo nice!

Quote:
You know, its true what they say that a crystal chooses us. Or maybe its our subconscious telling us which crystals we need. I never really look at the healing properties or purposes of a crystal until after i've bought them. Pink Kunzite released a lot of negative emotion's for me....when previously i didn't know why on earth i was drawn to that one. What i'm trying to say is just go with the one your most drawn too, you can't really make an error

Yes I agree, despite making this thread! I have actually put all my light coloured crystals away, I had ones like amethyst, angelite, rose quartz which I loved but now I don't seem to like them as much and have really felt drawn to black crystals.