Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 16-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Estrella505

Feeling fear in rooms that appear in a dream.

I have now learned to lucid dream 98% of the time, so I started a bit of a personal project.

About 5 years ago I was having a recurring dream. I was in a house and I had some rooms. some where upstairs and some were in the basement. They also had ghosts. It made me feel very uncomfortable, and a bit afraid. There were rooms I never went into, because I was afraid of what was in there.

I have a feeling they were burried memories. I didn't have the best of childhoods and as a result I have huge gaps in memory from up till I was about 11 or so. I think I was faced with these in those rooms.

So Now I have started to revisit those rooms a bit. The ghosts are gone and the rooms are unlocked, but I chickened out again, and could only stay in them for a few minutes before I had to leave. I actually ended the session early and woke up at 4 am... something that rarely happens. I can count on one hand the number of times that happens in one year.

So... Any ideas on how to find out what is so special about the rooms, why I might be feeling fear, or what may just be there?