Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-08-2023, 09:02 PM
Master
So much rain in 2023

I know I will not forget this year for all about reasons this rain has got everybody swallow and deflate it
Especially for us people as got vitamin deficiency and if I share and sunshine I don't like paint doesn't in and I need to get for share and plenty vitamin D inside me but this rain I can't go out it rained it's rained a lot of the show
I keep asking for the country it's annual rain it needs the rain for them to help them the in-n-head more than they do I felt so if them and countries at never add vein and water which helps them I hope I'm gonna go person saying this a good person

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-08-2023, 06:38 PM
Master

Not hear in Arid Zone A. It's been like 6 months since we have had any rain.
Old 15-08-2023, 08:14 PM
Master
[b] well in their UK we have had it non-stop for months we have not even had a summer this year
I keep asking the angels to bring the sunshine

Old 15-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Dude111

Im so sorry DR!!
Old 16-08-2023, 08:31 AM
Master

A proper washout Jo. But you know what will happen next. We will get 3 hours of sunshine and there'll be a hosepipe ban LOL.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Newbie ;)

It's been absolutely shhhiiiitttteee this year.

Sun beds it is.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman
It's been absolutely shhhiiiitttteee this year.

Sun beds it is.

You you are so spot onare sore spot you are so spot on there

Old 17-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
You you are so spot onare sore spot you are so spot on there

Not too bad here today, didn't get to see any of it though. lol

Sun beds later.
Old 24-08-2023, 08:02 PM
Master
I have checked the app for September still rain non-stop I am sick of all I am sick and tired of honest however wet weather in the United Kingdom we've hardly had a summer to show and it's got a lot of people depressed and deflate it I am trying to get for share because I've been deficiency I've got bitmen division c so I need to get out the sunlight and for share and it's socialized more say a lot of people to say hello to people because lockdown really messed me up especially their loneliness and the isolation a few people spoke to the same after them and innovate it's helped spank them people it's like we have given to a help to go on in life
But why so much rain and countries like 80 opia in countries like Ethiopia don't get rain they need the water to survive we've got Water a lot of what this year and reservoirs and the say we are lucky but these but then can't raise a sovieting the times they need the survive
Even the wartime countries need the vein to survive and get out of their nasty water countries because I hopefully I'm a good person but I am sick of all of our dishes I am second of all this wet weather we are getting I know I still struggle with my speech because of lockdown a few spot to the same as me still struggle with the speech because if you don't use it you lose it

Old 27-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I have checked the app for September still rain non-stop I am sick of all I am sick and tired of honest however wet weather in the United Kingdom we've hardly had a summer to show and it's got a lot of people depressed and deflate

it

Don’t complain, or you’ll just attract more. I get what you mean because it hasn’t been too good this year (so far) but nature has to send all different kinds of weather. Now is the bum-kick of the hot and dry summer we had last year, as things balance out. But that also means that all this rainfall will get balanced out in the near-future as well. There will be a spell of fine weather.

The latest forecast from the Met Office is for improvements during mid and late September, and the possibility of an Indian summer.