Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-12-2016, 08:22 AM
Master
Do you have to be in a position of authority to...

...remove dark energy from a certain place ?

For instance, i live in a city which was given the name by a person who was a very dark person, he lived in the darkness, not sure if he practised black magic, but i wouldn't be surprised.

There's a dark cloud hanging over the city. And it has been showing for a couple of centuries. This city should be flourishing, but is always considered the step child in the country that i live.

Can only someone in power remove the energy, if they have the knowledge ?

Or can anyone who has the knowledge and the means ?
Old 21-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Master
Are you sure it's not smog? but seriously..

Certain cities are more darker than some, but they all have their underbellies - those suburbs that seem to attract more dark energy than others.

To remove the energy, means to know what is causing it in the first place and if the 'person in power' has the ability or authority to remove the cause.

It may be what is called 'collective karma' where certain events play out according to location and the souls who dwell within and to have the authority to remove that energy, means getting on very familiar terms with the spirits of that location.

The city may just have a bad reputation that it is living up to by default and one person can remove the dark cloud by being happy and kind to others, which usually has a 'knock on effect'.
Old 21-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Master
Most often energy pockets show as a whole relationship as you show in part. So the building and construction and the energy relates to a whole host of connections if its felt at a greater degree as you seem to be showing.

Can you explain how you came to know the dark cloud?

What are you seeing and experiencing to know this, besides the city not flourishing?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Master
Places often reflect the collective energy of the dwellers. If you live i that city you can tell what is the vibe and if you have the means you can remove the dark energy that hovers above it.
Old 21-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Most often energy pockets show as a whole relationship as you show in part. So the building and construction and the energy relates to a whole host of connections if its felt at a greater degree as you seem to be showing.

Can you explain how you came to know the dark cloud?

What are you seeing and experiencing to know this, besides the city not flourishing?

The residents of this city know it's history and the people behind it. They also know the man who named the city was a dark energy worker, and thus the city through his words/actions by default obtained that dark energy, i.e. naming the city.

As a side note, he took his wife's heart, after she died, and buried it under a pyramid, situated in the city. Yuck!

This is common knowledge here.
Old 21-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Lorelyen

Sounds like it would be trying to unwrite history which isn't possible. It would
take an adept with magickal authority to change the air on behalf of everyone
who lives there. Individuals might be able to clear their space but that would
result in a conflict with the general psychic tone of the place.

Old 21-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Not necessarily authority, but strength. Before you can run you have to walk. It's the same with clearing out bad energies.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
The residents of this city know it's history and the people behind it. They also know the man who named the city was a dark energy worker, and thus the city through his words/actions by default obtained that dark energy, i.e. naming the city.

As a side note, he took his wife's heart, after she died, and buried it under a pyramid, situated in the city. Yuck!

This is common knowledge here.

Eeek. SOunds like a good place for a horror movie..

Just kidding.

Energy can change when the balance of change moves into a greater balance of the old energy and new energy. So what is right now even as he was and created through his namesake and attire will only sustain itself as long as everyone keeps it going.

Even in belief and knowing of all this about him, potentially you all could create a new story and begin to serve the city in new light.

People make up the connections and creations of cities in so many ways of it. So what are people doing to bring change in some way? Staying stuck? Why cant you and others recreate the city with new symbolism and new fresh energy. It cant all be stuck in the old energy, surely? Common knowledge can lead to trapped energy in its occupants, believing this is the "way it is"...not open to know it can grow in new ways with new approach and story.

Nothing stays the same even if you believe it is..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Master
I mean you call yourself Doctor Strange, so does the city and its history bring to light this kind of creation in you..haha (joking)

Old 21-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange

Can only someone in power remove the energy, if they have the knowledge ?

Or can anyone who has the knowledge and the means ?

Hi,

#2. The issue is that they can not do this for others, only for them self. That is because each person's power of perception is supreme.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/