Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Pathfinder

I died over a dozen times within a two day period and remember everything

I'd happily answer anyone's questions about the afterlife and such. It is a pretty good place, and has undergone many changes since I was there.
-Osirus
Old 30-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Hi, and wow, so great to remember your exps!
Who is Osirus?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2021, 01:21 PM
hazada guess

Everybody's experiences are different. It would be very interesting to hear your experiences.
Old 30-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Administrator
Osirus is the God from Egyptian mythology, why are you calling yourself that. and like hazada has said Everybody's experiences are different

Namaste
Old 04-11-2021, 11:55 AM
Knower

Did you meet loved ones there who'd passed away? Why did you have NDEs at all and remember, and why so many? If you know. You could probably be in the Guiness Book of World Records, along with the guy struck by lightning seven times, at least once indoors!

What do you mean, "...has undergone many changes since I was there."? Were these changes during the two days, or the time since? (My last question may or may not apply.)

Did you feel like it was your choice to return to Earth each time, or were you told it wasn't your time yet? (I've heard both versions.)

I think one reason why memories of NDEs aren't more common is that the person is unconscious, or in other ways in such a physical state that their brain cannot assimilate what happened.

Were you at some point in between NDEs back in your body and aware enough to know what had happened? If so, when you went back to another NDE, how similar was it to your memory of it? I'm curious about memories when in my usual waking awareness, of other states of existence very different from it. I think there are discussion groups for people who've had NDEs. If I had one and remembered it, I'd want to talk to others with similar experiences, because these are pretty much totally unknown, so unlike ordinary Earthly experiences, there are no "maps" to navigate by.

JoeColo
Old 04-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
I'd happily answer anyone's questions about the afterlife and such. It is a pretty good place, and has undergone many changes since I was there.
It may be that the thread originator had experiences he believes left him knowledgeable about the post-death situation. Until he expands on what's been said we can not discuss or perhaps correct those ideas.
Old 04-11-2021, 03:58 PM
hazada guess

I'd just like to say an NDE is not death, just the gateway to it.
Old 04-11-2021, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I'd just like to say an NDE is not death, just the gateway to it.

I disagree.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:02 AM
Madamedude

A friendly reminder, not Osirus, Osiris : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

Last edited by Madamedude : 05-11-2021 at 01:24 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:30 AM
Administrator
It can be spelt both ways but its the same thing An Egyptian God from Egyptian mythology.

Namaste
Closed Thread