Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 12-11-2020, 08:01 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewaustin
A filthy drop kick? That's a new one for me. Care to elaborate a little why you write this?

I am calling your Ego a filthy dropkick,

So don't take it personally.

You wear the false mask of the Ego.

My heart space doesn't have the 'need' to elaborate,nor for that matter,the 'want' to justify.

Sorry.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Does Self hypnosis,heal the underlying cause of depression and process the unfelt and unexpressed emotions from the past?

Imo,it's a bandaid solution and trickery to the mind.

There are no short cuts.

That said,i am happy to be proven wrong.

Do you experience depression? If you would experience depression, the real one, not the passing one, this one is piece of cake, you would understand. The one that stays with you for years and years, then you will understand that there's nothing you can't do to fix your mind, nothing. Yes, you can take drugs, but they do more bad then good.

Self hypnosis and meditation do help but they offer temporary help, depression always comes back. I have not found a way to cure it completely, maybe I have to go deeper within my own mind but I am tired of these meaningless "spiritual" experiences, had thousands of them, made 3-4 steps forward and 1000 backward.

I processed tons and tons of emotions, had thousands nightmares, I did all sorts of experiments, called to surface every traumatic memory, called to surfce my inner darkness, I did so many things, nothing works, this is a curse, the only explanation.

I am under a very powerful curse that I can't brake, I can't free myself, no matter what I do or try, nothing works.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Do you experience depression? If you would experience depression, the real one, not the passing one, this one is piece of cake,
"The real one"... Don't dismiss passive depression. As there is no such thing as definitive depression.

Don't dismiss the sorrow of another being just like that.

Please be well, and do not see offense in my post, I feel for you, I really do.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:10 PM
ant

Hi ThatMan,: )

I've experienced passing depression(resistance/repression),not everyday depression(resistance/repression).

Your not under a powerful curse,it is just the Ego,the false sense of self.

From past trauma and stuck negative emotions,

It can be likened to demonic possession.

From my viewpoint and what i experienced pushing through the resistance.

Do you have any addictions?

Do you have attachments to money and material possessions etc?

Telling yourself you have a powerful curse,you manifest.

You can manifest truth or illusion.

Changing your thought pattern to the positive and to seeing a silver lining in any
negative,

will alter and lift the load.

Stop saying i can't and say i can.

You have the power within you to not only transform,

But to be at peace and happy.

Your heart is closed,you just have to keep on,breaking through that resistance.

Think and see positive.

Remember loving memories.

Best wishes and take care.: )
Old 12-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
"The real one"... Don't dismiss passive depression. As there is no such thing as definitive depression.

Don't dismiss the sorrow of another being just like that.

Please be well, and do not see offense in my post, I feel for you, I really do.

To me depression is the one that stays with you for years. Depression for a few days or weeks can be caused by a health issue or it's simply mistaken for a prolonged sadness, you heal from it, but from this one, that I and many people suffer, you can't... and I tried, and tried, and tried... I heard stories of people suffering for 25 years from depression, I myself have around 7 years of it, day by day.

I mean no offense.
Old 13-11-2020, 02:36 AM
ant

Quote:
To me depression is the one that stays with you for years. Depression for a few days or weeks can be caused by a health issue or it's simply mistaken for a prolonged sadness, you heal from it, but from this one, that I and many people suffer, you can't... and I tried, and tried, and tried... I heard stories of people suffering for 25 years from depression, I myself have around 7 years of it, day by day.

I mean no offense.

Why not use a violin next time?

ThatMan,

It's the false sense of self aka the Ego.

Keep on runnin',keep on sufferin',
you'll never heal.

The proverbial revolving door.

Take up nicotine addiction if you don't smoke.

Vape nicotine,quit after awhile.
Substitute with another juice which is nicotine free.
Vape this for 2weeks and your true self will go,
Why am i vaping this,it has no nicotine.

You then cease vaping all together.

Then after awhile of cessation,take up vaping nicotine again.

Rinse and repeat.

This is substitution therapy,to smoke out the Ego.

You wear it down by quitting and over time you gain strength.

You bring it into your awareness and see it.

Game over.

Nothing worth having(peace,love,joy and happiness)comes easy,

You gotta know the dark through suffering,to appreciate the light.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:28 AM
Just Tim

Quote:

I mean no offense.
Ah okay, yes I see what you mean. I understand now.

I myself have suffered depression, for 9 years, from 12yo to 21. To such extent I don't even remember half of what happened in my life during these years. Then it happened again, from 26 to 29, and I only got out of it recently.

I know, when you're deep down in it, you're overwhelmed, and there's no way out. That you also appreciate what people do or try to do to help you, but you wish they would spend their time helping somebody who can be helped. At some point you'll try again, and things will go better.

But then again, depression is an illness, therefore you can recover from it. I know it sounds like I'm just telling you to snap out of it, it's not the case.

All I'm saying, to you and anyone else who is depressive right now reading, is there is a way out, so just remain open minded, as much as you can.

I must say though, I have never seen someone who is depressive but at the same time has a strong will of getting out of it. Which is really curious considering you see yourself as cursed !

Anyway, be well.

PS : Don't focus on other people, I know it's scary when you hear someone's been in your case for a very long period of time, but you have to focus on yourself, and not the time it's going to take you to get out of it.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:09 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Depression is an illness.

An illness?

It's not an illness at all.

It's not being aligned.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
I am calling your Ego a filthy dropkick,

So don't take it personally.

You wear the false mask of the Ego.

My heart space doesn't have the 'need' to elaborate,nor for that matter,the 'want' to justify.

Sorry.

Ooohhhhhhkay. Thanks for clarifying that one then.
Metaphors of Movement: https://www.metaphorsofmovement.co.uk
Esoteric Study Group: https://www.historiailliusitineris.com
Brain, Mind and Language: https://www.23NLPeople.com
Old 13-11-2020, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
An illness?
It's not an illness at all.
It's not being aligned.
I agree....But I have a comment.
Remember some people's brain's
have a serotonin imbalance - women their hormones.
Once corrected, voila.

The brain is an organ---it gets out of whack and needs some help sometimes.
Exercise releases endorphins, it helps - at least temporarily.

But, I agree liver cancer, kidney failure, arteriosclerosis would be 'not being aligned' - so illness results.
(Since health is alignment.)
Could that be what you mean?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru