Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Color

Post 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Situations were serendipitously placed
in front of me as opportunities to pursue. Seemingly I had no choice.
I know, it's amazing. I've had 2 sudden events having 'my life flash before me', as they say.
I was shown scenes along with the knowledge that everything was meant for a reason ...for this moment right now, everything for a reason.
The creation is a marvelous 'mechanism' that reminds me of the precision of a Swiss watch.
Absolutely genius.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2022, 02:27 PM
hazada guess

Miss Hepburn.....your post #31 is absolutely true. Everything happens for a reason. It's as if it's all been planned out.
Old 18-01-2022, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Miss Hepburn.....your post #31 is absolutely true. Everything happens for a reason. It's as if it's all been planned out.
Also, what opened me to even more awareness of this was the jaw dropping Star of Bethlehem video...a Docu by a lawyer
that researched what the heck was that Star anyway? (Not a star at all.)

So he gets a computer app of Copernicus or Kepler's, d.1630, equations still used by NASA today!!!!
Wow!
You can ask. ''What did the sky look like in Egypt 20ad June 4th!
It is WILD stuff!
So you see how all the stars, the movement of the planets and the Universe are one big Genius moving part effecting so many things...
I think it actually is unimaginable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exmbuX1NffU
Stay til the end.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust
I wonder what makes one follow their path and another resist it?

I feel like we are always following our path. Keep in mind that your path is not something on the outside of you, you are your path and how you unfold your self is how you have chosen to walk your path.

You are the path that you walk, and there may be curves, peaks, and valleys, seemingly obstacles and resistance, but that is all “grist for the mill,” or a part of our spiritual path. Human beings often have an idea that the spiritual path is suppose to be so solemn and idealistic, but often people go through hell to reach heaven, and that going through hell is part of their particular spiritual journey.

Everyone may have different kinds of excess baggage which they are carrying, letting go can be a life long process, or even many lives long. Nonetheless, we are all on a spiritual journey regardless whether we call it a spiritual journey or not. Spirit is all there is, some people just take the long way around to get there to a place of inner peace and unconditional love; no judging of others intended. Spiritual, in my opinion, is when we surrender to spirit without putting a label on it or interpreting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know its amazing.

It is more incredible then the mind could ever conceive. To view this physical world through the silent stillness of spirit, the world looks a lot different than it does when viewed through mind and thoughts.

We live and have our being in a very wondrous and magical existence. It is like the desiderata says, “with all its’ sham drudgery and broken dreams it is still a beautiful world.”

Yes, there are lots of people suffering but any of us can change that just by spreading love. Without saying a word we can lift others with the presence of divine spirit emanating from us, if we allow it to.
Old 23-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Not planned, we have a sense of what we call time and it's linear. In science, all of time is happening all of the time and all of time affects all of time all of the time. 'Planned out' is already happening.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So you see how all the stars, the movement of the planets and the Universe are one big Genius moving part effecting so many things...
I think it actually is unimaginable.
You ain't seen nothin' yet. There are 16 fundamental Universal constants which, if any one of them was even slightly lower or higher, Life wouldn't exist. Take gravity for instance, if it was a touch less matter wouldn't coalesce and a touch more would make matter far too heavy. The Universe is finely-tuned to support our existence.
Old 23-01-2022, 05:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Not planned, we have a sense of what we call time and it's linear.
But time is in the plan. Whatever is or could be accomplished doesn't happen (ever) in a single incarnation but over many incarnations. Reincarnation is a whole. I wish it were immediate. In each we manifest subjective reality in reality. Subjectivity predetermines incarnations. I agree, everything happens for a reason we create (manifest each time) in a plan that can exist. Iow it is not our plan though it seems that way. The body is temporary so what is the link then?
Old 24-01-2022, 12:11 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
But time is in the plan.
We accepted it the same as we accepted squinty eyes and not being 'Spiritual'. Thing is though, Spirituality says there is no time and science says that all of time is happening all of the time, and all of time affects all of time all of the time. Personally I like my reincarnation and I've done a lost of exploration, and I can understand the reasons for Past Lives and everything else reincarnation brings. What I remember most is the people that I've reincarnated with time and time again. I also know that what I've gone through in this Life will hold me in good steads for the next one, which won't be in this plane of existence.

There was an interesting article in a science website which said that, in a moment of quantum realisation God realised that all this had to happen in order for him to become God.

Considering that as Spirit we are the 'ultimate' in Spirituality, learning Spirituality is not the reason we come here - WE are our reasons.