Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Actual video footage of someone who successfully raises their vibrations up a few octaves -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPO43kCh3_c
Wizard Of Oz ''I'm Melting - only'' ?????
Old 24-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Wizard Of Oz ''I'm Melting - only'' ?????
Only.....?????

"Solid" matter is one frequency, liquid form another frequency and if you get those vibes ramped up really high you can float away like an ethereal cloud. Cool, eh?

The Buddhists use the word "AUM" as the Sacred Sound Syllable, because it's the most complete range of frequencies the human voice is capable of and as such the most complete expression of ourselves into this dimension/realm. It's symbolism. If you say the word properly it begins deep in the diaphragm, comes up through the chest, the throat and out through the lips. The human voice also produces a wide range of frequencies. Your Spirituality is an expression of yourself and I find that sharing humour with those that appreciate it has a beneficial effect on my frequencies. Excuse my while I float.

Oh, consciousness doesn't vibrate but matter does.
Old 28-02-2019, 06:49 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

great video, but I have to say they are long. Also, I wanted to watch the igniting your inner flame, but that part didn't come until over halfway through. Maybe you could switch your format, and put the juicy parts first?
Old 28-02-2019, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Only.....?????

"Solid" matter is one frequency, liquid form another frequency and if you get those vibes ramped up really high you can float away like an ethereal cloud. Cool, eh?

The Buddhists use the word "AUM" as the Sacred Sound Syllable,

I think that might be a Hindu thang - maybe the Buddhindas borrowed it.

Quote:
because it's the most complete range of frequencies the human voice is capable of and as such the most complete expression of ourselves into this dimension/realm. It's symbolism. If you say the word properly it begins deep in the diaphragm, comes up through the chest, the throat and out through the lips. The human voice also produces a wide range of frequencies. Your Spirituality is an expression of yourself and I find that sharing humour with those that appreciate it has a beneficial effect on my frequencies. Excuse my while I float.

Oh, consciousness doesn't vibrate but matter does.

Yea, I was kidding about the Buddhindas
Old 28-02-2019, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Quite. I still haven't found out what "raising your vibration" is supposed to mean. As I don't vibrate I can't raise anything!

Chopra?
Oh dear.

Teehee.

Quote:
I can't link the reference I'd like to here as it may be considered derogatory. Point is, though, how realistic is his analogy?

It's the ocean analogy cliche - and I like the sentiment as much as the next bloke even though what he said is utterly vacuous.

Quote:
He's created a marketing miracle for sure

Yea, I think he realised that people like pith that sounds kinda spirichool

Quote:
but.... Couldn't we all make the same claim about anything around us - the mug of coffee there before me waiting to be drunk, for instance - and would it be valid? Doesn't the structure of water deny individual molecules an assertion? But we aren't structured like water. We interact differently because we have just a tad more self-awareness than a molecule of water, surely? Our experiential "molecules" distinguish us separately.

Uh oh... it's spreading!

Quote:
Indeed, were the analogy valid there'd be no point in replying to your post because we'd be experientially identical.

It does raise the issue of a "social brain", though (something I've been reading about recently) which suggests that while there are connections - some (mysteriously) physiological - we communicate, hinting that we interact, we learn, we teach, we show sympathy and are shown it, we plan projects together; which in turn suggests our social, experiential and even physical structures make us as near unique as dammit. (Borne out chemically in our DNA.)

I agree about we're all spirit but I don't know if that helps us live this phase of our existences here. Almost every spiritual pulpit-basher has said the same thing. But that doesn't mean we're "pretending to be people". We're also all people. We're just as much people pretending to be spirit (where Nature has us as just another phenomenon in the ecological culture-dish). Shinto would have it that everything is spirit which doesn't mean a tree is pretending to be a tree.

I'm not even pretending.

Quote:
A most interesting post, JustBe. Thank you....but perhaps I should drink that coffee then I might start making sense...as those coffee molecules are trying to persuade!

Mmmmm, coffee.
Old 28-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatThagoras
great video, but I have to say they are long. Also, I wanted to watch the igniting your inner flame, but that part didn't come until over halfway through. Maybe you could switch your format, and put the juicy parts first?

I always try to get to the teaching as fast as I can however there's always a few important points that I have to hit for viewers safety reasons and also so more people will understand.

Thanks for watching

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think that might be a Hindu thang - maybe the Buddhindas borrowed it.
The polite term is cross-pollination I suppose but everybody was stealing from everybody else. I first came across it in a book by Lobsang Rampa, a Tibetan monk who had also written a book about his Life as a young boy who became a monk. He turned out to be a plumber from south London, yet AUM remains the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yea, I was kidding about the Buddhindas
They're not out in bloom quite yet.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:44 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
I just wanted to share a video I created that shows you how to spin your own energy field with the Unified Field to move up dimensional octaves to raise your vibration and literally light your physical vessel up like a light bulb :)

It had a lot of great feedback from both the spirit world and the physical world so I figured I would share it here.

https://youtu.be/IQutR3mqK1s

I go over alot of the physics of the Unified Field and how the term "Raising Your Vibration" isn't just a buzzword and how it is actually physics of the human mind body system.

Mainly for the fact that your body is like an electrical conduit that when energized can begin to perceive and function on higher energetic and dimensional levels. While still being grounded of course.

If you feel guided please check it out!!

Blessings

Thanks for putting yourself out there Quantum light.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Thanks for putting yourself out there Quantum light.

thank you my friend

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Quite. I still haven't found out what "raising your vibration" is supposed to mean. As I don't vibrate I can't raise anything!

Chopra?
Oh dear.
I can't link the reference I'd like to here as it may be considered derogatory. Point is, though, how realistic is his analogy? He's created a marketing miracle for sure but.... Couldn't we all make the same claim about anything around us - the mug of coffee there before me waiting to be drunk, for instance - and would it be valid? Doesn't the structure of water deny individual molecules an assertion? But we aren't structured like water. We interact differently because we have just a tad more self-awareness than a molecule of water, surely? Our experiential "molecules" distinguish us separately.

Indeed, were the analogy valid there'd be no point in replying to your post because we'd be experientially identical.

It does raise the issue of a "social brain", though (something I've been reading about recently) which suggests that while there are connections - some (mysteriously) physiological - we communicate, hinting that we interact, we learn, we teach, we show sympathy and are shown it, we plan projects together; which in turn suggests our social, experiential and even physical structures make us as near unique as dammit. (Borne out chemically in our DNA.)

I agree about we're all spirit but I don't know if that helps us live this phase of our existences here. Almost every spiritual pulpit-basher has said the same thing. But that doesn't mean we're "pretending to be people". We're also all people. We're just as much people pretending to be spirit (where Nature has us as just another phenomenon in the ecological culture-dish). Shinto would have it that everything is spirit which doesn't mean a tree is pretending to be a tree.

A most interesting post, JustBe. Thank you....but perhaps I should drink that coffee then I might start making sense...as those coffee molecules are trying to persuade!

Lucky for me lorelyen I haven’t gone into deepak’s book. I’m kind of too scared too now.. lol At least it brought your gifted writer self out from under the covers. I knew my intuition had ulterior motives.. Shame! Shame! Shame intuition!!

Coffee and a closer look at your offering in this valuable post me thinks.

Stay tuned. A looney tune perhaps? I’m not going to mention the DC name ever again!!