Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-03-2011, 02:33 PM
luvblooms

Xan,

Thank you my friend.

Those are the two exact things on my agenda: that inner quiet and Breathing Within.

Love, Light, and Blessings to you.
Old 27-04-2011, 01:28 PM
john M

For what it's worth...

Have meditated for many year, with trust and with openness.

Always experienced relaxation and internal support, occasionally more things.

From time to time "rod up the back" pressure up my spine forcing me to sit upright no matter what position I might have ben practicing in.

Starting at the base of my spine and moving upwards.

Many times just short journey upwards with associated experiences at different levels "chakras' reached.

Most problems at solar plexus - a conflict between effort and grace, my trying to achieve (experience) something and the grace current that lifts you anyway through trust and surrender.

At one point experiencing huge conflicting pressure at my solar plexus I had a vision of me swimming in an ocean of waves flinging me everywhere and anywhere and then me letting go and being carried in towards a golden beach.

At that point, I let go and went though and beyond the "ego" solar plexus and reached the heart and "saw" that I was the same as everything and everybody, burst out laughing at the beauty and simplicity of this reality and my stupidity to think or see otherwise.

Then continuing to breath in and out and trust, moved upwards to throat and forehead - between my eyes.

On reaching this spot I was flung backwards against the wall by the intensity of light. Never seen it brighter before, though I had seen and experienced light many time but not so physically. Always pulled back before, couldn't stand the beauty. Didn''t have the capacity in my poor small cup to accept the
bounty on offer.

"Looked" at my hands and saw light flowing from my fingers, "saw" the channels for light and energy in my body, understood why acupuncture meridians are where they are, because that's where they are. Fingers stiff because of the light flowing through them.

Heard trumpets, bells and elephants trumpeting - very loud, then

Then looking in 3 directions at once - backwards in time, now and forwards in time. Understood why Hindu god statues have three faces because that's how it is. Akasha. All records on experience in one place.

Could see anything I wanted. But I didn't want. I was detached, disinterested, awed.

I glanced back to my last life. I was detached, disinterested, blissed out.

Looked at my last life and entered it. shock of being in a different shaped body. Different fingers, body shape. It surprised me how familiar I was with "my" current shape. It was odd being me in a different shaped body.

But saw how "I" could be in any body.

Looked back further - couldn't be bothered.

Looked forwards. Still disinterested, But saw my future. Saw my death, Saw beyond.

But then was pulled further up

felt a ring forming around my head - nervous, frightened, but detached..ring at the back of my head, where the crown sits "understood why kings wear crowns, and why they are of the most precious metal and jewels and why they are that shape...because that is the real shape of the crown that sits there.

However when you have a hole in the top of your head with light pouring out of it upwards and outwards..a real crown sitting on "your"*head it's freaky and disconcerting.

But you don't have much choice if the energy is pouring out you have to go with the flow.

Hugely loud elephants trumpeting.

Then went out through the hole. Sucked out.

Saw forwards, backwards, sidewards and in every direction at once...merged.

When I came back I didn't want to, but had to.

Felt like i was leaving my mum, dad, brother sister wife and friend and lover all at the same time.

Didn't want to but had to.

Came back past angels and beautiful shapes and colours I never saw in this world or elsewhere.

Back into my body, breathed again. Had to. That's what this body does.

Opened my eyes. Stood up, Fell down. Had been sitting there too long and my legs had gone to sleep.

Never gone back there again. Had other different beautiful experiences.

Trust.
Old 27-04-2011, 01:28 PM
john M

For what it's worth...

Have meditated for many year, with trust and with openness.

Always experienced relaxation and internal support, occasionally more things.

From time to time "rod up the back" pressure up my spine forcing me to sit upright no matter what position I might have ben practicing in.

Starting at the base of my spine and moving upwards.

Many times just short journey upwards with associated experiences at different levels "chakras' reached.

Most problems at solar plexus - a conflict between effort and grace, my trying to achieve (experience) something and the grace current that lifts you anyway through trust and surrender.

At one point experiencing huge conflicting pressure at my solar plexus I had a vision of me swimming in an ocean of waves flinging me everywhere and anywhere and then me letting go and being carried in towards a golden beach.

At that point, I let go and went though and beyond the "ego" solar plexus and reached the heart and "saw" that I was the same as everything and everybody, burst out laughing at the beauty and simplicity of this reality and my stupidity to think or see otherwise.

Then continuing to breath in and out and trust, moved upwards to throat and forehead - between my eyes.

On reaching this spot I was flung backwards against the wall by the intensity of light. Never seen it brighter before, though I had seen and experienced light many time but not so physically. Always pulled back before, couldn't stand the beauty. Didn''t have the capacity in my poor small cup to accept the
bounty on offer.

"Looked" at my hands and saw light flowing from my fingers, "saw" the channels for light and energy in my body, understood why acupuncture meridians are where they are, because that's where they are. Fingers stiff because of the light flowing through them.

Heard trumpets, bells and elephants trumpeting - very loud, then

Then looking in 3 directions at once - backwards in time, now and forwards in time. Understood why Hindu god statues have three faces because that's how it is. Akasha. All records on experience in one place.

Could see anything I wanted. But I didn't want. I was detached, disinterested, awed.

I glanced back to my last life. I was detached, disinterested, blissed out.

Looked at my last life and entered it. shock of being in a different shaped body. Different fingers, body shape. It surprised me how familiar I was with "my" current shape. It was odd being me in a different shaped body.

But saw how "I" could be in any body.

Looked back further - couldn't be bothered.

Looked forwards. Still disinterested, But saw my future. Saw my death, Saw beyond.

But then was pulled further up

felt a ring forming around my head - nervous, frightened, but detached..ring at the back of my head, where the crown sits "understood why kings wear crowns, and why they are of the most precious metal and jewels and why they are that shape...because that is the real shape of the crown that sits there.

However when you have a hole in the top of your head with light pouring out of it upwards and outwards..a real crown sitting on "your"*head it's freaky and disconcerting.

But you don't have much choice if the energy is pouring out you have to go with the flow.

Hugely loud elephants trumpeting.

Then went out through the hole. Sucked out.

Saw forwards, backwards, sidewards and in every direction at once...merged.

When I came back I didn't want to, but had to.

Felt like i was leaving my mum, dad, brother sister wife and friend and lover all at the same time.

Didn't want to but had to.

Came back past angels and beautiful shapes and colours I never saw in this world or elsewhere.

Back into my body, breathed again. Had to. That's what this body does.

Opened my eyes. Stood up, Fell down. Had been sitting there too long and my legs had gone to sleep.

Never gone back there again. Had other different beautiful experiences.

Trust.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Master

Fantastic!
Old 28-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Master

I had to come back and comment. Your post john was floating around in my mind yesterday.

I realized later as I was reading it I felt as if I was almost remembering similar things, kind of like a passing thought you immediately forget, wispy and ethereal. We all have what you experienced locked away in ourselves somewhere and I felt as if I almost touched it.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Old 29-04-2011, 04:53 AM
CuriousVagabond

I am very glad that this forum was made. I've been reading through some of the many posts and have gathered the knowledge I think I was meant to know. Thank you all!

I am 19, still trying to understand what's happening with me, surrounded by people that have not much of an idea of chakras or energies, all but a few who have helped me immensely.
To me, it seems like everything is coming together Now. I'm understanding why so many things have happened to lead me here, and there are so many things. I believe this might be my case, it might not, but I will keep it as a possibility.

It started with me purchasing a 30 dollar cut crystal quartz, which I would normally never spend that much on a crystal or precious stone. I instantly felt the energy it had when I picked it up. After that, I started getting a high pitch frequency in my head, I can't say it's in my ears, it's in my head, and it always gets louder at night. I read a quote that said "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the mastery of it" and I kept that with me. About a week ago, or 2, a day after I read that quote, I had a sudden jolt of energy and all my chakras were going off and it started with shaking of my body. I had went and got my boyfriend, because I feel like he keeps me grounded, and laid down as he stayed with me through the experience. I was twitching in my legs and my arms, and I was trying to move the energy up but I don't think I was ready but it was coming regardless. I decided to take a bath, stood up and felt like my body was extended, my arms and my legs, I felt like I was longer, it was strange... Then I had information into me and realized why monks work at high elevations. It was all so strange, that night. My ears were popping. I believe I'm still going through this, but the first major experience, I was so scared... I don't think it was complete, by any means, but the purpose was to bring my attention and awareness to it so I can find a way to understand it and learn how to react.
Old 29-04-2011, 04:54 AM
CuriousVagabond

I must also say, I've had a sudden urge to become a vegetarian and fast lately. I had no idea why, other than I felt like it would purify me.
Old 29-04-2011, 05:23 AM
Master
Wow, Curious... What an amazing, dramatic and beautiful awakening story!

For those who might be having "experience envy" these revelations usually come to us gradually, bit by bit. Either way, fast or slow, we can trust how it happens within each of us.

Xan

Old 29-04-2011, 07:53 PM
CuriousVagabond

Thank you Xan! Whether it's a kundalini awakening or not, I feel like I'm definitely being pulled in some direction towards a higher me. It's a very positive, loving, empathetic, sincere feeling most the time. I believe this is going to be happening with everyone soon enough.
Old 30-04-2011, 06:26 AM
CuriousVagabond

I have one question. Do you think it is related to an awakening to feel a heating effect through ones feet? It's been my left foot for the passed few days at random times, and it's always accompanied by some energy up through me, I usually feel it best in my 2nd chakra, in my tummy.