Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Ciqala

Third eye and seventh chakra tickling??

Well, everyone i tell this to doesn't understand, and i cannot seem to find a medical explanation for it.
Ever since i was a child, in the centre of my forehead, sometimes all the way to the top, i could always feel the strangest tickling sensation alone, or even when objects or people are inches away from it.

But lately, the tickling has become worse. I have been really ill, and struggling from symptoms that are forcing me to feel "out of my body", sometimes so dizzy that i feel i am falling into a black hole, or in a trance like state, on my own it's hard to get there. I think it is my medical situation causing it, because i also feel a little off and gross at the same time.
But ever since i have been feeling these symptoms, the ticking is moving from my third eye, to the back of my head. I have the sensation of something pouring into my brain, or outwards, i don't know, but it moves quickly from the third eye, all to the back of my head.
I don't truly understand what it is, and it does frighten me, because the tickling i once enjoyed, is now becoming very extreme and intense feeling, almost to the point it hurts in an odd way. I can't even get my body to wait through it to see what happens, because my neck ends up contracting and it stops - but then it comes on just as strong. i also don't want to wait through it, because i don't know what will happen, and i'm scared my head might pop.
Well the only reason i'm writing this here, is because i did some research on google, and there are quite a lot of cases where it happens and believe it is to do with chakras. What does it mean, and how do i get through it, or get it to stop?

Last night, i got a huge migraine from smoking too many cigars in a short time period. It was so bad i had to lay down. But since i've been dealing a lot with the weird tickles, i decided to turn them on. I don't know what i was thinking, but i began to massage and imagine the heat and energy from my hands going into my head, and i did this for a few minutes, and the intense tickles actually made my migraine just fade away.
Now, it seems i can turn the tickles on whenever i want to. I just have a hard time turning them off. Even at night, the slightest touch, or blankets turns them on.
Also, once my migraine went away, i called upon my spirits to help me out, to keep it away, and i felt someone crawl on my bed, and poke my feet repeatedly. Then, my feet felt like they were floating away from me, but my body was still anchored down. Why is my sickness causing all these things? At least i think it is, they still don't know what's wrong with my stomach, they think something might be wrong with my liver, but i have to wait and see. I am scheduled to get a scope done. But I keep thinking my dizziness and weird constant feeling is caused by an infection in my insides of some sort. Maybe not.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Well, I sure have no idea what is going on?
Hope it all works out though.
I think I would concentrate on the peace in my breath if all this was going on - but
I don't know if it is possible.
Tell us what the test results are.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Serenity Bear

The tickling Im not sure of, sounds like an introducing energy, you can get feelings of cobwebs, pulling, tugging, itching etc so it maybe like that.

The rest of it sounds like your opening up too much with too much energy for too long. You need to learn to close down your chakras, bring in your aura, and ground well. This should stop the trance like states. This often occurs if you feel spacey in the head (ground, ground, ground).

I would make sure you close down when you get up and when you go to bed, at any time you get these feelings.

It could also mean an introduction of a new type of energy (air, water, earth, fire), it sounds like air to me - a bit of breeze. In which case you need to as spirit to be more gentle, if its really making you violently ill then ask them to stop and find another to use. I know of one women, who phsyically threw up when introduced to a certain energy type that didnt match her own.

Lastly, I would see your Dr just incase it has medical reasons. Dont talk about the spiritual side, just discuss the physical symptoms. It could be a side affect of the migraines, as you can get a lot of weird things like seeing orbs and coloured lights with them.
Old 19-11-2010, 06:15 PM
SunSister

My soulkin and I have always called it 'downloading information', which is the closest we can get to describing what that energy feels like. It's like you're absorbing knowledge from other planes of existence. I have a feeling that you're wide open to everything around you. Your top two chakras seem like they're working overtime and that does not benefit the rest of your body. Ground yourself and breathe the energy of air through your entire body from top to bottom. It's a guaranteed help in balancing your chakras.

That said, I really do think that you should go to a regular doctor and talk about the things you've been feeling in your body. There could be a medical side to this as well as a spiritual one, especially in light of those migraines and that dizzy feeling.
Old 19-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
The tickling Im not sure of, sounds like an introducing energy, you can get feelings of cobwebs, pulling, tugging, itching etc so it maybe like that.

The rest of it sounds like your opening up too much with too much energy for too long. You need to learn to close down your chakras, bring in your aura, and ground well. This should stop the trance like states. This often occurs if you feel spacey in the head (ground, ground, ground).

I would make sure you close down when you get up and when you go to bed, at any time you get these feelings.

It could also mean an introduction of a new type of energy (air, water, earth, fire), it sounds like air to me - a bit of breeze. In which case you need to as spirit to be more gentle, if its really making you violently ill then ask them to stop and find another to use. I know of one women, who phsyically threw up when introduced to a certain energy type that didnt match her own.

Lastly, I would see your Dr just incase it has medical reasons. Dont talk about the spiritual side, just discuss the physical symptoms. It could be a side affect of the migraines, as you can get a lot of weird things like seeing orbs and coloured lights with them.
Very wise advice.

You, too, SunSister.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Master
Hi Ciqala,

I recognize this. Your brow chakra is expanding and starting to connect with your crown chakra. In plain English, this means your small sense of "I" is starting to expand and you are becoming aware that you are really part of a collective "I". Our crown chakra is the destination. Once we pierce that space, which is connected to a point somewhere in the centre of the brain, all these disturbing energy things transform into a beautiful feeling of bliss and freedom. And you get a whole new clarity about what life is. I recommend you contact my teacher directly and ask him yourself what these symptoms mean: Sri Vasudeva (link) He has gone through the whole experience and can guide you much better than I can.

It is because you are confused about it, fearful about it and fighting it that you are experiencing it as a negative thing. It is a very advanced stage of development - probably due to work you have done in past lives (if you believe in that). Only a true teacher, one who has completed the journey, can help you take you all the way. One of the dangers of doing it all alone at this stage of the game is that you could become delusional - since there is a fine line between enlightenment and insanity. You can well imagine what could happen if that little "I" is unstable and only partially connects to the greater "I" - this is how we get people like Hitler - incredible charismatic leaders with the power to influence masses and world events, but ultimately only serving themselves, not the greater whole.

p.s. Before you get too carried away with the "I am enlighted" idea, this could also be (as Serenity Bear described above) a manifestation of prana trying to clear the mental blockages you hold about yourself and your world and the Divine. The opening of the brow and the passage of Kundalini to the crown is a very rare event, and the third eye is the most troublesome chakra of all and takes the longest to open 100% because it is the seat of ego. The crown is the seat of Consciousness itself.
Old 20-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear

Hey, I am very grateful for your response, thanks for trying to help me figure this out.

I think you have a point there, not sure where it entwines though, but I have been known to have troubles grounding, and i am very over sensitive to many things. Professionals diagnosed me with constant disassociation, but i do not much believe in mental problems.

I've also just started becoming more open and aware to my healing qualities, beginning work with energies, though i have no idea what i am doing although i am learning i can feel energies as tingly things, perhaps i became over stimulated again, or did something wrong. But the fact that i have just come to a huge self awareness and major transformation in my life, might have something to do with me feeling off whack, because i've been suddenly open to feeling many things i am not used to. I mean i feel so happy, and i never have before, i really hope it's not something physically wrong.

My test results to see if theres anything wrong with me, should be in on Monday.
My medical problem has been stomach problems, due to past eating disorders, and now recovering from eating disorders, reintroducing food, thus the dizzy symptoms should not be there, unless i have a horrible ailment or infection in my insides. I'm really hoping not. I'd rather it be, just another dose of over sensitivity, but it felt kind of different than usual, more strong, and constant. Good thing is, it feels a lot better today, things are much clearer.
In my case, and medical past, i need to take the physical as a possibility, probably more so, although i do like to remain positive. I should find out on Monday though.

Thank you for reminding me about grounding though. I was getting into it recently, but i stopped for the past while. Maybe i should even try doing a cleanse.

Introducing new energies? I never thought of that in the context of the four directions and energies. I know i've been introduced to bad energies that make me sick, but i thought the good cleansing energies would make you feel better. Hmm, thanks for making me think about this!

Actually, i personally have water as my main energy, but i connect better with fire. I call them spirits, or gods. Fire has helped me out quite a lot in my life, it is more powerful, I find, than the others. Fire spirit actually helped me get to this point. But i can also imagine, that lacking a balance between all four energies, would make anyone sick. Maybe i am even feeling that. I keep sensing though, even when i go to drum circles, that fire still wants me to be on its side for now. I just recently escaped from some very bad energies and possession, and fire was the only one strong enough to cleanse me. Wind also helped. Throughout my childhood and life i have had visions of the coast salish way of cleansing in oceans, thus i grew up cleansing like that too. But for some reason, i feel more connected to fire.
You gave me much to speculate about, and i greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Old 20-11-2010, 03:24 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister
My soulkin and I have always called it 'downloading information', which is the closest we can get to describing what that energy feels like. It's like you're absorbing knowledge from other planes of existence. I have a feeling that you're wide open to everything around you. Your top two chakras seem like they're working overtime and that does not benefit the rest of your body. Ground yourself and breathe the energy of air through your entire body from top to bottom. It's a guaranteed help in balancing your chakras.

That said, I really do think that you should go to a regular doctor and talk about the things you've been feeling in your body. There could be a medical side to this as well as a spiritual one, especially in light of those migraines and that dizzy feeling.

Thank you so much for this information!
Hmm, well I know I can feel energies elsewhere, like through my hands, and it is a tingly feeling. And i was opening myself up more to feel energies.

Yes you are right... it is a defect of mine, i have never learned to shut myself off from being wide open to everything around me. I do not even make eye contact with people, or i end up taking in... their pain, away from them, inside of me, and I always get the sense i can hold a lot and i can heal them, but it exhausts me in every possible way. I've made people cry when i look into their eyes, (i don't know if it's good tears or bad tears) and it scares me, because i hope they cannot see all the pain inside of me. I've never learned how to do it right, never learned anything about these things. I do know, that i cannot be doing these things if i am not healed or cleansed or i can destruct people.

I've really tried grounding, but I get so far away i cannot feel anything in my body, and it's very hard to do. I have managed to succeed before, but i'm certain i don't live every day free of it.

So it's good to know, that it can happen if my chakras aren't balanced. I will try going outside, and working with the wind spirit next time it happens.
But, wouldn't it be my other chakras giving me problems? I mean i've always been highly spiritual, but from what i know about the meaning of the other chakras, i would think they would be acting out because of the things i do - or did. I have actually transformed, and am not doing those things anymore, but they should still be the ones suffering mostly, i would think. i don't know, just confused of how the balancing thing all works i guess.

Oh, i've already seen the doc. Regularly in fact. Should be getting test results back on Monday, to see if anything's wrong with me. But even he's confused. However, as I posted before, my past regarding medical things... needs me to be open to the possibility more so that my symptoms are medical related.
Old 20-11-2010, 04:08 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi Ciqala,

I recognize this. Your brow chakra is expanding and starting to connect with your crown chakra. In plain English, this means your small sense of "I" is starting to expand and you are becoming aware that you are really part of a collective "I". Our crown chakra is the destination. Once we pierce that space, which is connected to a point somewhere in the centre of the brain, all these disturbing energy things transform into a beautiful feeling of bliss and freedom. And you get a whole new clarity about what life is. I recommend you contact my teacher directly and ask him yourself what these symptoms mean: Sri Vasudeva (link) He has gone through the whole experience and can guide you much better than I can.

It is because you are confused about it, fearful about it and fighting it that you are experiencing it as a negative thing. It is a very advanced stage of development - probably due to work you have done in past lives (if you believe in that). Only a true teacher, one who has completed the journey, can help you take you all the way. One of the dangers of doing it all alone at this stage of the game is that you could become delusional - since there is a fine line between enlightenment and insanity. You can well imagine what could happen if that little "I" is unstable and only partially connects to the greater "I" - this is how we get people like Hitler - incredible charismatic leaders with the power to influence masses and world events, but ultimately only serving themselves, not the greater whole.

p.s. Before you get too carried away with the "I am enlighted" idea, this could also be (as Serenity Bear described above) a manifestation of prana trying to clear the mental blockages you hold about yourself and your world and the Divine. The opening of the brow and the passage of Kundalini to the crown is a very rare event, and the third eye is the most troublesome chakra of all and takes the longest to open 100% because it is the seat of ego. The crown is the seat of Consciousness itself.

Thank you for giving me an in depth answer of the tickling thing, I am extremely grateful for your reply. It feels exactly like it is expanding to the crown chakra.

Now, you've given me two ideas to go by, yet i am now stuck as i can relate to each of them, so is there any other way of differentiating between the two?

I truly do feel like I have entered a huge transformation and time of great self awareness. It is evident by the fact i have let go of every single impurity, every obstacle, even small resentment, and i have overcome all my mental illnesses, eating disorders, and addictions, and i have been purposefully working on self awareness, thought work, and many spiritual things. I am a new person, and i am very grateful for that.

However i also am kind of skeptic that i can be "enlightened" this fast. Here is a small picture of my doubts: i still can't talk to my spirit guides in words, i am impatient, i can't even meditate, and i have still ALOT of things to learn about everything. Mostly, i have entered the most confusing piece of my life, where i am now way too humbled about being confused, but it still bothers me i don't know anything. How can i be enlightened, if i am so vastly confused... Also, it's only been a few months that this transformation took place. I don't doubt it's working.

I just think it could be happening for both reasons. I am way too humbled now and way too self aware because i fear getting back into my old ways, to simply say i have overcome everything, and i know truly, i still have a long way to go. I still have to push thoughts out of my mind. Perhaps the spirits still think i have not let go of something that is not serving me.
I have spent many hours talking to them and asking them to help me in my journey, to get rid of unnecessary things. I am doing well, but i am sure i can go further.

Even so, if i still need to clear the mental blockages, how on earth am i supposed to figure out what the blockage is? I know the answer to that, but this self awareness stuff is very, very complicated. I'm pretty sure i've gotten rid of everything i can think of. It must be something so ingrained i can't even notice it. I don't know, i seriously feel so good, that if I ever do feel bad, i try to ignore it (which isn't good), and i know that can lead to issues.

Yes I believe my emotions get in the way horribly, even when i end up misinterpreting messages from spirits (even they get frustrated at my emotions). I once had my dead cat come to me and try and teach me, he had the most amazing patience. It took months for me in order to accept that he was not a "zombie", and to get away from my fear. But, i fear, i now have that issue of fear creeping back.

I do believe in past lives, (don't want to because i don't want to live again) only believe in them because i remember many figments of my past lives, and they are so strong that they effect me in this life. In my opinion of my lives... they have always been horrible. I seriously don't want it happening again, thus i am trying to get things right in this life, if that's the way it works.

It is intriguing you mention mental illnesses. In my past, the only reason i ended up with many mental illnesses, was because of exactly that. I did not know what i was getting into when i messed around with powerful spiritual things. I used to be a very powerful person, but i abused that power, and i was a very bad person. I don't want to go back to that. I want to do things right this time. It has taken years for me to get out of it all, more years to get here. I used to have an old mentor, when i was beginning my journey of being a healer, who always told me, that all healers have to follow the path of good medicine, bad medicine only weakens us, and can even kill us and others. I would like to find another mentor. It seems life doesn't want that for me yet though. Thanks for giving me the link to your teacher. You have guided me a lot though. I will ask him some questions.

Anyways, thank you so much for your reply, it has helped me greatly. Now i just need to figure out, if i am not being self aware enough.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:53 AM
SunSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Thank you so much for this information!
Hmm, well I know I can feel energies elsewhere, like through my hands, and it is a tingly feeling. And i was opening myself up more to feel energies.

You're welcome. I already suspected that you can feel energies through more than just the upper two chakras. There are minor chakras in the palms of your hand that can give and receive energy, too. They awakened in me when I was first called to be a healer.

Quote:
Yes you are right... it is a defect of mine, i have never learned to shut myself off from being wide open to everything around me.

You and me both. It took me quite a long time to learn how to stop myself from being so open. I hope that your journey will be much shorter and much less filled with trial and error.

Quote:
I do not even make eye contact with people, or i end up taking in... their pain, away from them, inside of me, and I always get the sense i can hold a lot and i can heal them, but it exhausts me in every possible way. I've made people cry when i look into their eyes, (i don't know if it's good tears or bad tears) and it scares me, because i hope they cannot see all the pain inside of me. I've never learned how to do it right, never learned anything about these things. I do know, that i cannot be doing these things if i am not healed or cleansed or i can destruct people.

I still don't tend to make a lot of eye contact. That's something I cannot always shield myself from, which has led me to believe that eyes are truly mirrors of a person's soul. There are very few people I can look straight in the eye and feel okay with.

What usually happens when you heal them, without being shielded from their energies, is that you use up a whole bunch of your own energy. Your energy seeks balance at all times. Having people around you who feel bad makes your energy say "hey, they need more of this energy so that the world around me will be more balanced". So your energy gives and gives and gives, and supplies them with the energy they need at the time. However, when you give so much and don't restore your own energy supply.. that's when you get sick. Typically, for me, that results in headaches and nausea.

It can be quite a daunting task to distinguish between your own needs and energy and the needs and energy of others. Once you master this, however, it already becomes much easier to say "this is mine and that is yours". Right now, you're doing the healing for everybody else. That only results in a backlash in them sooner or later, because their energy and their body has not learned how to deal with the pain they're in. Realising this, in my opinion, is the first step to balance in your own energy.. there will always be a need to give, but it won't be quite so much or so much of your own energy that's given away.
Quote:
I've really tried grounding, but I get so far away i cannot feel anything in my body, and it's very hard to do. I have managed to succeed before, but i'm certain i don't live every day free of it.

I'm one of the rare, rare few that cannot ground in any of the ways commonly described. Dizziness and panic are not uncommon for me when I try to ground myself in those ways. It took me years to figure out that I can achieve the same effects by merely breathing. I breathe in through my nose, hold that breath and then send it down into my body as soon as I breathe out through my mouth. I essentially try to push the energy of the breath down into my legs, ankles, feet and the earth below those. It's pretty much a guaranteed help, because you're focusing on the breath instead of on the earth.

Quote:
So it's good to know, that it can happen if my chakras aren't balanced. I will try going outside, and working with the wind spirit next time it happens.
But, wouldn't it be my other chakras giving me problems? I mean i've always been highly spiritual, but from what i know about the meaning of the other chakras, i would think they would be acting out because of the things i do - or did. I have actually transformed, and am not doing those things anymore, but they should still be the ones suffering mostly, i would think. i don't know, just confused of how the balancing thing all works i guess.

That's the thing, though. Your upper two are working overtime. They're spinning around like mad trying to take everything in. The other five are trying to keep up, but the energy that should flow from chakra to chakra somehow never quite makes it down to those five. The upper two are 'holding that energy' tightly to themselves and are probably causing the headaches to pop up because of the overflow of energy that's in your head. As a result, your other five aren't supplied with the energy they need and thus will give trouble in other areas. That inability to ground yourself, for instance? All due to the lower chakras not getting enough and the upper ones getting more than their share.

There are two things you can do, from what I can see now. You can make the decision to close off those top two chakras a bit more. It's something I haven't ever done myself, because it is my belief that they are so open for a reason. The other thing you can try, which is the thing I recommend, is to put work and focus into the health of the other five. Find out what makes those chakras tick and what could possibly empower them more. For instance, I had to come to terms with emotional damage and the inability to express myself through speech before I was able to balance my chakra system. All chakras have specific characteristics and specific things they relate to. Look into those and focus on making those chakras as healthy and happy as possible. The chances are that the huge influx of energy in your upper two will decrease and that the flow of energy in your body will be restored.

Quote:
Oh, i've already seen the doc. Regularly in fact. Should be getting test results back on Monday, to see if anything's wrong with me. But even he's confused. However, as I posted before, my past regarding medical things... needs me to be open to the possibility more so that my symptoms are medical related.

That's good. I confused my doctors quite a bit too when this all started back in my teenage years, so I know the feeling. Never rule out the medical possibilities, though.. I had a killer of a cold that went right into my lungs once, which usually makes me think that I have trouble expressing myself and my desires.. until I didn't trust that pain in my lungs, went to the doctor and heard it was a really bad viral infection that could very well have ended up becoming much worse. I get things checked by my doctor when they don't go away as quickly as I think they should, which is a good thing to do just to rule out any other possible concerns and sicknesses.

Hope this helps!