Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Pathfinder
Exclamation Mentors teach love not harm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
What I do is whenever someone tries to drain my energy, not only do I make new energy to replace what is lost, but the energy they take, I make it hazardous therefore they stop trying to take my energy.

If you know how to make energy and/or manipulate energy, no one will try to steal it, if they do, you should manipulate it into something you know would harm them, my mentor make his energy into snakes so they had no use for it and would get sick, I would make my energy into a similar aspect to boiling water, they stopped almost instantaneously.

I am extremely disturbed to hear that any mentor is giving this sort of advice. People who are educated enough to know anything about energy flow should know that you should never use energy to cause harm.

When people draw your energy it's usually because they are desperate and in need. Sometimes they don't know how to create it for themselves. When I see this I try to help them magnify what healthy vibrations they might have, in a way they can understand.

Instead of being selfish with energy maybe try sharing it with others who are in a weaker situation, that's what energy work or energy healing is. Energy is meant to flow, you constantly choose to give energy to those you interact with.

You don’t have to go around trying to protect your energy from people trying to steal it. First of all it’s not your energy, energy can not be possessed, it can come from you and you can create it but this only to send it out. Second, there are very few people going around trying to steal peoples energy, it’s not something you gain much from.

Friendships that have a healthy energy exchange leave you feeling good. If a friend is not healthy and you don't practice energy healing you may feel a bit drained but you can recharge. As I said there is nothing wrong with protecting yourself but if someone is truly trying to draw your energy with mal intent, don't try to turn it into a scene from Harry Potter just walk away.

You are responsible for the energy you release why not be proud of what you have given.
Wolfy
Old 25-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Misscpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I have a weak pisces asc so i tend to take on the moods, personalty even of the person i am in contact with.. is there anyway to prevent this? express msyself the way i want to without letting their energy effect me? thanks?

Hello Rosewater

After you have had any type of interaction with others either in person, on the telephone, internet, or even reading letters etc - ask your spirit guides or guardian angels to cut you of from that person and take away anything that you have absorbed from them that is no good for you. That way you are helping to make sure that you are not walking around like a sponge with other peoples thoughts, beliefs, emotions, pains etc.
Old 26-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Master
thank you i will do just that!
Old 26-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
I am extremely disturbed to hear that any mentor is giving this sort of advice. People who are educated enough to know anything about energy flow should know that you should never use energy to cause harm.

When people draw your energy it's usually because they are desperate and in need. Sometimes they don't know how to create it for themselves. When I see this I try to help them magnify what healthy vibrations they might have, in a way they can understand.

Instead of being selfish with energy maybe try sharing it with others who are in a weaker situation, that's what energy work or energy healing is. Energy is meant to flow, you constantly choose to give energy to those you interact with.

You don’t have to go around trying to protect your energy from people trying to steal it. First of all it’s not your energy, energy can not be possessed, it can come from you and you can create it but this only to send it out. Second, there are very few people going around trying to steal peoples energy, it’s not something you gain much from.

Friendships that have a healthy energy exchange leave you feeling good. If a friend is not healthy and you don't practice energy healing you may feel a bit drained but you can recharge. As I said there is nothing wrong with protecting yourself but if someone is truly trying to draw your energy with mal intent, don't try to turn it into a scene from Harry Potter just walk away.

You are responsible for the energy you release why not be proud of what you have given.
Wolfy

Actually as long as there's energy thieves as well out there. If one is desperate for energy, they would ask for it, not just take it and cause harm to you.
Actually yes, energy can be owned by you, you create energy, therefore it's yours, you use the energy, you burn the energy, it's still yours, yes, you can give it out and recycle it into the universe, but energy you make is yours to use.
Old 26-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misscpb
Hello Rosewater

After you have had any type of interaction with others either in person, on the telephone, internet, or even reading letters etc - ask your spirit guides or guardian angels to cut you of from that person and take away anything that you have absorbed from them that is no good for you. That way you are helping to make sure that you are not walking around like a sponge with other peoples thoughts, beliefs, emotions, pains etc.

Ohh, that's a really good idea! I never thought of that.

Thanks for sharing =)

Wolfy
Old 26-10-2010, 05:39 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Actually as long as there's energy thieves as well out there. If one is desperate for energy, they would ask for it, not just take it and cause harm to you.
Actually yes, energy can be owned by you, you create energy, therefore it's yours, you use the energy, you burn the energy, it's still yours, yes, you can give it out and recycle it into the universe, but energy you make is yours to use.

Rumar we cannot own anything in this world; it was given to us and energy must flow; we cannot harness energy. Imagine if your master or teacher feels this way what do you learn from them? every transaction is energy, everything in this world is energy, i know my master has told me that in their culture if they want to pluck leaves from a tree, they would first ask the tree and then pluck, its like a respect shown, but now we dont do it we just pluck take snatch, but we still share energy, source must not loose its value and be for the highest good of all concerned.

Universe operates and gives as per your belief.

You are a gifted person, please tweak your thoughts on certain things.
Old 26-10-2010, 06:29 AM
Cosmic Jo

I use 2 stones together to protect my aura from negativity from other people - petalite and infinite. You can get them on ebay. Just cleanse them regularly and off you go! I don't go anywhere without them....
Old 26-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Sangress

You could always go for the "mimic" approach and make yourself seem more intimidating or powerful than you truly are.

spirits use that approach all the time. and most times it works to deter anyone from even trying to have a go at them.

not really protection....but its a good cautionary measure if I ever saw one.
Old 27-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Master
thank you all will try suggestions
Old 01-11-2010, 06:07 AM
Shen Mashel

I should try out some of these helpful advices here.People, situations, pollution or even myself can cause shifts in my energy that reflects in my mood and general well being.