Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 06-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Rat spirit

Best Bach Flower Remedy for Negative Thinking

I constantly think negatively and nothing ever seems to go right (probably because I think negatively). For the past few years things have become quite bad and I feel stuck in my negative thinking and in my life and it really gets me down on a daily basis.

So, I am wondering if there is a particular Bach Flower that I could try, that could change my way of thinking to a more positive state? My thoughts literally drive me crazy every day and I really need to change otherwise I will stay this way forever and nothing will ever change or go right for me and my partner (who is also in the same boat, though nowhere near as negative as I am).

I have very little money, so cannot afford to get any help that would cost lots, so thought flower remedies could help. I have taken Larch recently as I also have low confidence in my abilities, which has stopped me doing a lot of things that I would like, but this hasn't seemed to help too much. Though I have been taking it very inconsistently, so that could be the reason.

Can anyone help please? Sometimes I just feel like I'm going to lose it, as every day is the same and nothing ever changes no matter what I try to do to make it better. I also (apart from my partner) do not have anyone close (no real close friends, but a few aquaintences) to talk to about anything, so have to bottle every thing up.

If there could just be a magic little bottle of something (flower remedy) that could make me feel more positive and not always expect everything to fail or go wrong, then I would be so happy!!! I'm sure there are one or two remedies that could help, but I'm not really sure which one/ones.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Master
White chestnut and Walnut .x

http://www.thebachdoctor.com/index.php?p=1_52

I'm also taking water violet .. Good luck x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Rat spirit

Thanks Topaz!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat spirit
I constantly think negatively and nothing ever seems to go right (probably because I think negatively). For the past few years things have become quite bad and I feel stuck in my negative thinking and in my life and it really gets me down on a daily basis.

Willow is for a "why me" attitude. It is for people who see things going wrong in their lives and feel sorry for themselves. This often leads to them only seeing the bad stuff and not the good stuff.

It is always difficult to suggest that one because it sounds like I am saying "pull your socks up and stop complaining" but if this is how you feel then this remedy will help you turn around the way you look at life.

Gentian may be good here, if you have had a minor setback and you just need something to get you up on your feet again.

Gorse is if you believe that no matter what you do things will never get better.

So, I am wondering if there is a particular Bach Flower that I could try, that could change my way of thinking to a more positive state? My thoughts literally drive me crazy every day and I really need to change otherwise I will stay this way forever and nothing will ever change or go right for me and my partner (who is also in the same boat, though nowhere near as negative as I am).

Agree with Topaz here, White Chestnut is for contant thoughts going round your head. But it is possible that another remedy is more appropriate depending on what the thoughts are.

I have very little money, so cannot afford to get any help that would cost lots, so thought flower remedies could help. I have taken Larch recently as I also have low confidence in my abilities, which has stopped me doing a lot of things that I would like, but this hasn't seemed to help too much. Though I have been taking it very inconsistently, so that could be the reason.

Larch is for fear of failure. If you are doubting your own ability then Cerato might be a better choice. This helps you to trust your own judgement and also strengthens your connection to your intuition.

Can anyone help please? Sometimes I just feel like I'm going to lose it, as every day is the same and nothing ever changes no matter what I try to do to make it better. I also (apart from my partner) do not have anyone close (no real close friends, but a few aquaintences) to talk to about anything, so have to bottle every thing up.

Cherry Plum is good if you fear losing control of your mind. Gorse will help if you believe nothing will change, no matter what you try.

You could try Heather for your feelings about not having anyone to talk to. When you do have someone you can talk to do you tell them everything easilly?

If there could just be a magic little bottle of something (flower remedy) that could make me feel more positive and not always expect everything to fail or go wrong, then I would be so happy!!!

This one would be larch, but if you have tried that then I would say go with Gorse.

I'm sure there are one or two remedies that could help, but I'm not really sure which one/ones.

Just my opinions... I've interspersed them in your message....

Can you expand on the kind of thoughts that are going round in your mind? If they are random ones or minor things that are annoying you then White Chestnut would be right, but if it's fears or worries there may be something more appropriate. It also may be that the constant thoughts are caused by something deeper.

You can take the White Chestnut to peel away a layer to see what the deeper issue is but if you know what it is then it will save you buying a remedy that may not be right for you.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
White chestnut and Walnut .x

http://www.thebachdoctor.com/index.php?p=1_52

I'm also taking water violet .. Good luck x

Topaz

I am always looking to learn new angles on the remedies, can you explain why you chose Walnut?

Learning from other people will help me with my clients...
Old 08-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Topaz

I am always looking to learn new angles on the remedies, can you explain why you chose Walnut?

Learning from other people will help me with my clients...
Walnut. helps you to ground and cut the ties of negative thoughts and patterns x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Sungirl

Thanks, this is not an angle I have come across.. more reading needed I think...
Old 08-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
Walnut helps you to move on with your life and stay focussed - grounded . It enables me to take risks and get out of my comfort zone and protects me from outside influences eg family and friends .

Old 08-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Neville

Most bach flower remedies are carried in a solution of fine french Cognac..I have now dispensed with the flower essence and now just take the french Cognac,

Just kidding..... I found Gentian most helpful in cases of melancholy and general gloominess of out look. As an asde. If you up your Vitamin D to 300 to 400% RDA you should start to feel a ray of sunshine enter your life very quickly indeed.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Master
Rescue Remedy is always worth a mention.