Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-05-2011, 05:59 AM
ZeroPointField

Things that block healing...??

Hi. I have a number of issues I've been working hard on for a while now. Physically, I have a lot of joint/bone/muscle pain, a lot of eye problems, and some other minor stuff. I have some moderately big emotional issues too. For quite a while now, it seems that nothing I try will help with anything.

I've tried acupuncture, energy healing, herbs, and a lot of other stuff from some highly skilled practitioners. In the past, there have been things that seemed to help miraculously, but only last for a little while. Now it seems nothing really helps anymore and things just keep getting worse.

I've studied MANY healing modalities in depth and I know there are certain things that can tend to "block" healing in certain situations. For instance, there's a state called "homolateral" where your energies aren't crossing over between both sides of your body that can block a lot of energy healing if not corrected first. And I could name other examples from various things I've studied.

I'm wondering what anyone here thinks.

What do you know of that can block healing if not corrected first?

Why might nothing be working for me lately?

Or do any intuitives here have some specific guidance on what might be blocking me?
Old 11-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Master
subconscious blocks & entitites, sometimes healers have to keep their pain until they learn different healing modalities so that they can help others

i would look up metapyshical causes for your condition and see a shaman about remvoing traumatic imprints from your chakras also change your diet, try to add more raw fruits and veggies it will help detox the stagnant/dense energy out of your body
Old 11-05-2011, 01:04 PM
The Feather

I see healing as a help to you, but it is not a cure - nothing in this world will disappear unless you work for it within as well (and somethings are not meant to be cured for various reasons). Healing is not a miracle cure and a easy way out - it is a support helping you deal with your problems by helping your own healing abilities within and it should not be misused.

So my question for you is did you stop doing what is needed to ensure that whatever problems you have is not coming back? ... did you deal with the issues within?
Old 11-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Ascender

I'm sorry for all the bad things that have been happening to you I know that if you don't keep a positive attitude that that can block healing. I feel like on your emotional issues, some past issue is bothering you that you haven't taken care of. And I mean past, possibly from your childhood.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Master
Dear ZPF~I wonder if you've tried massage or binaural cd's? I have some health issues myself that I have improved or at least arrested progression via studying up and taking supplements and vitamins consistently over the years.