Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 01-10-2019, 07:12 AM
Guide
Fish Worlds

WORLDS

Worlds
Are
Within
Worlds within
Worlds: etheric planets
Interpenetrating our plane
Of physical 3rd dimensional reality.
UFOs pass from etheric matter to other levels of matter in order to
Materialise there, then dematerialise
And disappear back into
Etheric realms that are
More solid
Than our
Earth
Plane.

(John Mark Nicholls, 1st October 2019)

Old 01-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Master
That sounds outer this world!��‍♂️
Old 01-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
WORLDS

Worlds
Are
Within
Worlds within
Worlds: etheric planets
Interpenetrating our plane
Of physical 3rd dimensional reality.
UFOs pass from etheric matter to other levels of matter in order to
Materialise there, then dematerialise
And disappear back into
Etheric realms that are
More solid
Than our
Earth
Plane.

(John Mark Nicholls, 1st October 2019)

Wonderful, Explorer21!!!!! I think we all may be welcoming UFOS and the family of light that ride them in many ways beyond our normal ken. Your Fibonacci verse makes this very clear. I wonder, do humans in their dreams, pass into other levels of matter? A channeler named Jane Roberts who spoke for a nonphysical entity named Seth, said that everything is creating more of itself, even our dreams create alternate realities that persist long after we think they must be over. Seth showed Jane the experiences of herself and her husband which arose from a dream she had. To her it seemed like they were not "them" because their whole tone was sad and depressed. Yet they were a part of her great I Am. I wonder how much is created by our everyday thoughts and how much more can be found by our collaborating with our family of light within.

A powerful and thought-full verse!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:44 AM
Guide
Angel1

Thanks, JustBe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
That sounds outer this world!��‍♂️

Old 02-10-2019, 06:03 AM
Guide
Fish

Starflower, in answer to your question, I feel certain people enter other levels of matter when they dream. The latter takes place in astral and etheric realms which have a higher vibrational frequency rate than our 3rd dimensional realm. Astral and etheric planes are higher vibrational "physical" matter, but not physical in the way we know it. There, forms are far more fluid and malleable, so that shapeshifting is the norm. ALL seven planes of our solar system comprise the Cosmic PHYSICAL Plane which is only one of seven Cosmic Planes.

One reason why the Dream realms are comprised of matter is because even Thought is matter vibrating at various frequency rates. And Thought is what creates all planes of existence.

Jane Roberts' words about Dreams creating alternate realities are food for thought and contemplation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Wonderful, Explorer21!!!!! I think we all may be welcoming UFOS and the family of light that ride them in many ways beyond our normal ken. Your Fibonacci verse makes this very clear. I wonder, do humans in their dreams, pass into other levels of matter? A channeler named Jane Roberts who spoke for a nonphysical entity named Seth, said that everything is creating more of itself, even our dreams create alternate realities that persist long after we think they must be over. Seth showed Jane the experiences of herself and her husband which arose from a dream she had. To her it seemed like they were not "them" because their whole tone was sad and depressed. Yet they were a part of her great I Am. I wonder how much is created by our everyday thoughts and how much more can be found by our collaborating with our family of light within.

A powerful and thought-full verse!

Old 02-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, in answer to your question, I feel certain people enter other levels of matter when they dream. The latter takes place in astral and etheric realms which have a higher vibrational frequency rate than our 3rd dimensional realm. Astral and etheric planes are higher vibrational "physical" matter, but not physical in the way we know it. There, forms are far more fluid and malleable, so that shapeshifting is the norm. ALL seven planes of our solar system comprise the Cosmic PHYSICAL Plane which is only one of seven Cosmic Planes.

One reason why the Dream realms are comprised of matter is because even Thought is matter vibrating at various frequency rates. And Thought is what creates all planes of existence.

Jane Roberts' words about Dreams creating alternate realities are food for thought and contemplation.

I agree with you that certain people enter other levels in dream, and I suspect that the lucid and strongly remembered dream is also evidence of that kind of shift.

Important it is to expand the ideations we have about space, time, matter, gravity and other constructs that relate to the physical.

Your verse, Worlds within Worlds approaches and inverts the many conundrums that so-called solid matter denies as real. We, as human beings, generally identify with our separate body and apply it to beliefs, creating a world around us. We are worlds within worlds, just as the many layered descriptions of cosmic truth that Alice Bailey channeled. I am inspired by the views you take in your poems, Explorer21.

Worlds Within Worlds has many implications for the powerful use of the imagination and conscious intention.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.