Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-07-2019, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
You are intelligent enough to answer those questions for yourself.
At least I had a good laugh at my own joke which is the MAIN thing...and intelligence has nothing to do with it...if I were intelligent, I would not expect anybody else to find it as amusing as I did!

However, I forgot the extent to which SOME members of this forum have their heads up their own backsides.

Nope, I am not intelligent at all...should I be? and why is intelligence so important anyway?
Old 26-07-2019, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
LOGIC:

Every physical Life is in its own way 'miraculous' and has value, even if to no one else except the being that lives said Life.

Every physical Life ends in death.

Doesn't lead to the conclusion that SlayerOfLight's callous cynicism is logically 'justified'.

Rather it lead me to the conclusion that he is a creature and purveyor of 'darkness' (darkness, in this case, being the absence of the perception and love of truth).

Fair enough. And my conclusion about you, David, is that you are just some overgrown man-child with an overactive imagination plus a narcissistic personality disorder. Evident on how you've spent your last few posts here having a go at others for no apparent reason other than trying to feel superior.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I always thought that one showing their "true colours" is what Spirituality is all about...maybe I have been led to believe a lie.

It is such a shame you cannot accept me for who I TRUELY am when I am "being myself" ah well...such is entitlement.
I endorse the idea/action of someone showing their 'true' colors.

The 'thrust' of my intevention here is to have everyone reading this thread to consider the fact that 'embracing' and 'supporting' someone else's perversity in relation to Life in the 'name' of 'Universal' Love (instead of 'rejecting' and speaking out in non-assent it as I am doing) is actually a betrayal of Life-at-Large's Being-n-Doing.

That's 'Fake' Wholiness.

'Silence' in this regard in a community setting amounts to complicity - blah-de-blah
Old 26-07-2019, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Fair enough. And my conclusion about you, David, is that you are just some overgrown man-child with an overactive imagination plus a narcissistic personality disorder. Evident on how you've spent your last few posts here having a go at others for no apparent reason other than trying to feel superior.
Enough (and well) said!
Old 26-07-2019, 02:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Your 'descent' to this level after firebird specifically stated "I am not joking" was something I wouldn't have even suspected was possible and has resulted in my losing all respect for you, iamthat. I am guessing the topic being discussed must have spooked you. Maybe you can earn my respect back, that is if you aren't into going staying in the gutter of 'sophisticated'-posturing with Shivani.

Perhaps I share Shivani Devi's infantile sense of humour. I actually thought her comment was quite funny.

But no, the topic did not spook me. If insects have a rudimentary astral body then presumably there is some astral plane where all the insects gather after shedding the physical body, leaving the rest of the astral inhabitants in peace.

Peace.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
But no, the topic did not spook me. If insects have a rudimentary astral body then presumably there is some astral plane where all the insects gather after shedding the physical body, leaving the rest of the astral inhabitants in peace.
Peace to that, Bro, but there are others (than Shivani) present and engaged here - your 'humor' was not respectful or kind to them - that I cannot 'respect' even if I wanted to, which I don't.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:38 AM
Deactivated Account
^ Just wondering, why do you think it's so important that others earn your respect? Do you honestly believe anyone on the internet actually cares whether they have your stamp of approval or not?
Old 26-07-2019, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Perhaps I share Shivani Devi's infantile sense of humour. I actually thought her comment was quite funny.

Peace.
Thank you and I am glad you appreciated it.
Old 26-07-2019, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
Do all insects go to heaven? Or only the righteous ones?

We often hear of “animal heaven” and dogs and cats that are spirit guides. Just once I would like to hear of a near-death-experiencer encountering an insect in the Tunnel. I reunited with my long-lost honey, and she was no longer a woman but a bee!

Eastern version of reincarnation: an entity can return as a human or might regress backwards and become an animal or possibly an insect.

That fly you swatted, might HAVE BEEN your mean Grandmother!
Old 26-07-2019, 07:29 AM
Master
Do insects go to heaven:

Buddhist/Hindu belief systems have infinite Hells and Heavens and...... believe in reincarnation. Based upon that, I would say insects go to Heaven.