Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-04-2020, 09:13 PM

Smile Tarot/Oracle Reading YouTube Site

Good day!

I very recently started a YouTube channel where I'm recording and uploading free readings on different topics, including soul connections such as twin flames, karmics, and soul mates. Due to this being a new account, I am unable to see and post on the reading request page, so I thought I'd initially post here.

If you feel called to do so, please check it out! At this time I unable to post links. My site is named Starlit Soul. If you search it on YouTube, you will find me. My logo is blue and white.

Thank you for your time! I wish you all the best with your journey, and stay healthy!
Old 02-04-2020, 09:51 PM
Master
You may want to invest in a good microphone. There's an awful lot of static/noise in this one.
Bad audio, or video for that matter, is a cue for me to leave right away. It's very distracting and annoying.

Good luck with your channel!
Old 02-04-2020, 10:41 PM

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback! This is new territory and I appreciate the constructive criticism!
Old 02-04-2020, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlit_Soul
Thank you for your feedback! This is new territory and I appreciate the constructive criticism!
You're welcome.
I bought a new phone for this reason a few years back as my old phone's video quality was ****. It is worth investing in it and really doesn't have to cost much either. More a matter of researching, reading reviews on a device etc. I got a mid-range price phone, but good video and astonishing good sound. So it doesn't have to be top dollar equipment in order to be good.

Old 02-04-2020, 10:54 PM

That's good to know.

Glad that it was a good purchase! I'm currently using my Samsung Galaxy S8. The background noise is a fan. I'm trying to manifest a bigger house where I don't need to use a fan to muffle out my voice! (My kids were asleep and the house is on the small side, lol.) Microphone will be the next move for sure
Old 02-04-2020, 11:07 PM
Master
Problem with background sounds are that usually they are picked up much louder than a voice. Like when someone opens the tap while on the phone with you or opens a plastic package. It's deafening.
If it's only to cover up your voice you may want to try some meditation music during the recording? It's soothing and not disturbing in a reading either. Just check that it's audible and doesn't drop in and out all the time cos of the noise gate, as then it is annoying.
Do a short test vid where you talk and have the music on. Just 20-30 secs. Listen to it if the music is too loud or just right.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:24 PM

That's a good point - the thought of music crossed my mind at one point, but I opted to try out the fan first. Trial and error! My kids each used to have a white noise machine in their rooms. Each of them liked it... maybe I'll pull those out again. They're pretty neat. Lots of sound options!
Old 04-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlit_Soul
That's a good point - the thought of music crossed my mind at one point, but I opted to try out the fan first. Trial and error! My kids each used to have a white noise machine in their rooms. Each of them liked it... maybe I'll pull those out again. They're pretty neat. Lots of sound options!
Yes, and many readers always have music on, as long as it isn't too loud so that it becomes distracting.
I sometimes use music, I tend to like nature sounds :) But of late I have used pan flute meditation music. Both the kind that I think won't easily bother viewers.
I always think about things that could be annoying/distracting also visually as I have a very sensitive head. I know many others are sensitive to for instance flickering.
For that reason I never have candles in view.
There's this one great reader, she has a ceiling fan. I know cos I see the danged thing spin and create a flickering effect in the glossy coating of the cards.

May sound over the top, but I know I am not the only one with such a sensitive head cos I have asked many people when I still had a spiritual forum.
And to me it's no skin of my nose to think about it and not burn candles etc.
Anywho, good luck with your channel!
Old 04-04-2020, 02:28 PM
hazada guess

Sorry to butt in folks but what do you all think of online tarot readings?I never used to be a fan of tarot cards but the reading I originally had is surprisingly coming true.