Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-01-2019, 06:53 AM
Master

Foxes,flowers,& low-dosage caffeine:Clover,Pandora, PiscesMoon & Tealily Circle

a la Aeclectic (which we can now talk about on SF as they no longer have an active member subscription, yay). People who have stumbled on this thread - nothing stopping you from creating your own practice circle - you'll just need to contact your peeps individually.

----------
@Clover and @Pandora @ Pisces Moon

(if you hate the title let me know and we'll change it, I just wrote it 'coz I thought it was a funny reflection of our usernames/potential interests)

At this time I'm really keen to continue playing with the CC; I tend to follow The Tarot Lady and her CC guide (I can't list the link here but you can google "tarot lady" and "celtic cross"). If you guys are down to keep pulling CC's and working through her 17-part series on the CC, that'd be rad!

My suggestion is that we still pull a full CC and make notes on general reading, but spend more time or more clearly mark whichever section we're focusing on at the time (eg Mini-Cross, Threes etc).

Starting focus: Tarot Lady's CC Lesson 2 (the mini-cross)

Starting question for tealily
Q: Describe how my December 2018 went

Last edited by Clover : 02-02-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Cute title and I love foxies. (Low dosage caffine LOL)

Thanks for the thread, I need to do my homework a bit and research the Celtic cross spread the Tarot Lady offers ( I am a big fan of hers). True fact, I have NEVER done a Celtic cross before. so I am exciting to take my first victim. I will eventually get back to this thread if not tonight, than very soon. Promise
Old 19-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Master
Describe how tealily's December 2018 went:

Using just the mini-cross, I got 10 of Wands crossed by Justice, not what I was expecting - thought something like 4 of Wands would come up.

It looks to me like you had a lot of work to get finished off, possibly you wanted all loose ends tied up before the start of the new year. Quite a lot of hard yakka involved in December, and not much help from anyone else by the look of Justice. It seems you ended up having to take the slack for others and were doing more than your fair share.

Next reading for Pandora: describe my current situation
Old 19-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Master

Ooh, hadn't thought of just exploring the mini-cross but that's not a bad way to do it, it'll make us really appreciate each new element as we add it on.

@Clover - Theresa Reed's guide is super beginner-friendly with lots of pictures :) You'll be fine.

Feedback for Pandora
100% bang on. I had a lot of work and not much assistance from other people - partially because it fell within my special interest area, but notably there was a lot of unpaid work as well (I am changing this for 2019; sometimes non-paid work is worth it for exposure/experience but sometimes cost not worth benefit). Had lots of issues with our receptionist, as well.

Reading for Pandora
So this is actually pretty positive -

Hierophant reversed crossed by 9 of Cups suggests to me that you're engaged in something a bit unconventional. The vibe here is very "I know there's no road map for this, but we need this, and there's one here, and I think we're probably going to do it like that... and yup that should just about work... NOBODY THINK TOO DEEPLY ABOUT HOW IT'S COMING TOGETHER BECAUSE IT'LL FREAK YOU OUT" type stuff "Unorthodox" is probably a good way to describe things.

And you seem pretty satisfied with yourself - must be proud of putting it all together and figuring it all out :) (9 of Cups)

Next reading for tealily
What is on it's way to NOT working out for me in 2019 that I need to be aware of?
Old 19-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Master
Thought that's what you meant by working on mini-cross first. Hahahaha. Anyway, will be a good way to learn and experience the spread bit by bit. Next reading I'll add the next level.

Feedback for tealily:

Yep. That sounds about right. Hahahaha! Hopefully going in the right direction.

Next reading for tealily: What is on it's way to NOT working out for me in 2019 that I need to be aware of? So sort of "what won't work for tealily this year that she needs to be aware of?" Is that ok? I'll have a go later if Clover doesn't give it a stab beforehand.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
Reading for tealily: What won't work for tealily this year that she needs to be aware of?

1. Situation - 5 of Swords
2. Opposing force or obstacle - Knight of Swords
3. Past - 7 of Swords

Oh my, my, my. All swords, and not good swords at that.

There's a lot of conflict going on here. The 7 of Swords as past, indicates a deceptive, underhanded situation that has now led to massive conflict. Note that both the 7 of Swords and the 5 of Swords indicate a level of unfairness - in the sense that there may be a situation of betrayal or someone doing whatever they can to get what they want. Not nice at all.

The Knight of Swords rushing in isn't a good look either. Someone's charging in trying to sort the situation out, but they're going about it the wrong way. They are being way to hasty and impulsive and haven't really thought it through properly. Very hot-headed and arrogant and will definitely make matters worse.

As far as what's not going to work for you this year, I would say a present conflict won't be solved. If anything, it will get worse. If I were you, I'd stay well away and don't get involved.

Good luck with that :)

Next reading for Pandora: a similar take but a bit more positive (hopefully): What will work for Pandora this year?
Old 21-01-2019, 05:11 AM
Master

@Pandora

Bahaha! That could be one of two parties, it's just a matter of which. It would definitely go down as someone doing what they can to get what they want, +/- impulsiveness. Hot-headed, arrogant - okay, this is narrowing down which of the two parties I think it could be haha. I already had plans to be cautious of my activities with this group but will take extra steps (it's a little awkward because one of my jobs would like me to develop a business relationship with them).

Next reading for Pandora
What will work for Pandora this year?

I should have time to get on this within next 24-48hrs if Clover hasn't pipped by back then :)
Old 22-01-2019, 04:41 AM
Master

Q: What will work out for Pandora this year?
8 of Wands
8 of Swords rev
10 of Cups (I generally interpret card 3 as the 'base', or where you're spiritually moving from)

The vibe I'm getting here is that this is going to be a big year of change for you. BOOM! :) I also really like the mini-cross, I feel like I could have done the reading without Card 3.

There's an acknowledgement coming through here is that where you're moving FROM is a place of comfort and stability, particularly with respect to immediate family/partners (10 of Cups). There's a lot of bravery involved this year as I see you moving away into another phase, one which may feel very liberating and quite different from where you were currently (I always like 8 of Swords reversed, it generally comes across as a 'lateral-thinking solution to a problem' type card). By year's end, you should find yourself in a much different position than from year's beginning.

Next reading for tealily
Let's dig into which party I need to be particularly cautious around this year -

What do I need to know about working with PSA?
Old 22-01-2019, 11:57 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily:

Interesting. I see the 8 of Wands and 8 of Swords rev as moving away from being so "stuck". Interesting they're both 8's too, so I think "BOOM" is very apt. Not too keen on 10 of Cups as moving away from comfort and stability though. Bugger. Oh well, have to see what another card brings in the next reading. Hahahaha.

Next reading for tealily: What do I need to know about working with PSA?
Old 23-01-2019, 06:05 AM
Master
Reading for tealily: What do I need to know about working with PSA?

Present + Obstacle: The Sun + Death
Past: 7 of Wands
Recent Past: 9 of Wands

Not sure that this really gives that much info regarding the question but it looks like you've really worked hard to get to a where you are at the moment. It hasn't been an easy road, you've really had to keep on top of things and despite the position you're now in, you're still very cautious and mindful of things coming undone.

Speaking of which, Death as the obstacle seems to indicate some major change that's putting a spanner in the works, which is probably cause for your defensive, guarded attitude, especially given what it's taken you to get to where you are.

I'd say you need to stay on high alert and be especially vigilant, lest you lose out on something, possibly freedom that you currently enjoy but that may be threatened.

Next reading for Pandora: How are things looking regarding a property I'm keen on purchasing at this time?